PDA

View Full Version : GOP Surveys mailed out.

Pauls' Revere
08-14-2009, 11:17 PM
Ok, I got this GOP survey form in the mail and read it. Laughed my face off. "Thier grassroots support" HA! I read the ridiculous questions and answered each one as though I was I neocon in the hopes to put the GOP into a death spiral.

Seriously, if you get one you will quickly realize they are out of ideas and imagination. They have no hope in 2010. More loses in both houses are on the way and less freedom for us I'm afraid.

LittleLightShining
08-15-2009, 04:57 AM
I got one, too. And I felt the same way. But I answered it and sent it back. I hope you did, too.

Dianne
08-15-2009, 07:26 AM
I always answer mine and return to them with no contribution and a note saying they don't deserve a penny.

KCIndy
08-15-2009, 04:17 PM
I've been getting those stupid surveys!

I've been tossing them, but I think on the next one I get, I'll write: "Cut out this multiple choice crap and start listening to Ron Paul! The answers are right there in front of your noses!" with a BIG BLACK MARKER.

Maybe that will get their attention. More likely it'll get MY response tossed in the trash.

satchelmcqueen
08-15-2009, 08:12 PM
ohh, i will answer mine. ron paul will be in each answer and ill give them examples of him speaking on the answers they seek.

Original_Intent
08-15-2009, 08:23 PM
I have benen returning the ones I get, and I usually add little comments beside each question. And in the contribuition section I always say NOT A DAMN DIME until you return to supporting limited government and start keeping your campaign promises!

RSLudlum
08-15-2009, 08:34 PM
I have benen returning the ones I get, and I usually add little comments beside each question. And in the contribuition section I always say NOT A DAMN DIME until you return to supporting limited government and start keeping your campaign promises!

I've done the same before even going so far as to enclose seperate point by point answers to their questions; their provided multiple choice answers didn't suffice. ;)

Dr.3D
08-15-2009, 08:48 PM
I really don't know why they sent me one. I'm not a registered Republican. Do they send them to Democrats and Independents?

KCIndy
08-15-2009, 09:52 PM
I really don't know why they sent me one. I'm not a registered Republican. Do they send them to Democrats and Independents?

I think they must send them to anyone (make that everyone) for whom they can dig up an address. Here in Indiana, we don't have to state any party affiliation in order to vote, and I've never registered as either a Democrat or Republican.

I have written plenty of letters ("Snail Mail" variety) to the usual variety of Congresscritters, and I always list my address... that's the only way I figure I ended up on Republican political lists.

Dr.3D
08-15-2009, 10:01 PM
I think they must send them to anyone (make that everyone) for whom they can dig up an address. Here in Indiana, we don't have to state any party affiliation in order to vote, and I've never registered as either a Democrat or Republican.

I have written plenty of letters ("Snail Mail" variety) to the usual variety of Congresscritters, and I always list my address... that's the only way I figure I ended up on Republican political lists.

It could be they looked at who gave donations to presidential candidates and since we gave to Ron Paul, they just concluded we were Republicans.