PDA

View Full Version : THIS is how you handle an idiot CNN journalist!!!!

max
08-14-2009, 05:51 PM
Pull no punches...make no apologies...keep your cool...stand your ground....put the journalist on the defensive!

Who is this guy? We need to draft his ass for some type of political campaign..

AWESOME YouTube clip

YouTube - CNN American Morning: Missouri Car Dealership Gives Away an AK47 with Each Truck Purchase! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNmi-bBhWG8)

kahless
08-14-2009, 05:57 PM
LMAO. Schooled!

max
08-14-2009, 05:58 PM
LMAO. Schooled!

Pwned...

I only wish it were Chris Matthews or Lawrence O'Donnel that tried to start shit with this guy.

Standing Like A Rock
08-14-2009, 06:01 PM
pwn

ClayTrainor
08-14-2009, 06:10 PM
hmmm, the link isn't working for me.

Mandrik
08-14-2009, 06:13 PM
Yeah the link is down. You said it's a YT vid. Anyone have a direct link?

max
08-14-2009, 06:22 PM
Yeah the link is down. You said it's a YT vid. Anyone have a direct link?

here ya go

YouTube - CNN American Morning: Missouri Car Dealership Gives Away an AK47 with Each Truck Purchase! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNmi-bBhWG8)

CaseyJones
08-14-2009, 06:22 PM
YouTube - cnn - buy a truck get an ak47 ,for free! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e60VhXBo1S8)

Mandrik
08-14-2009, 06:26 PM
Thanks guys!

ClayTrainor
08-14-2009, 06:30 PM
Notice the name on the shirt, folks. That's max :p

max
08-14-2009, 06:32 PM
Notice the name on the shirt, folks. That's max :p

LOL...He must like my posts and named his business after me!

But my name is Al.....max is my nomme d guerre

...short for Maximus...hero of the movie Gladiator

Flash
08-14-2009, 06:33 PM
She needs to be fired for being unprofessional. I can't stand that, "Some people would say.." and "Some would argue" nonsense. If she has a belief she should just be honest and say it's HER position and stick by it.

Mandrik
08-14-2009, 06:39 PM
Can't you suffocate from a plastic bag around your head? Guess everyone that uses them hates God.

satchelmcqueen
08-14-2009, 07:18 PM
i still have to wonder, the types like this reporter, when they get mugged or have their homes busted into while they are there, does it ever cross their minds "i wish i had a gun"?

JeNNiF00F00
08-14-2009, 07:29 PM
I'm in SC right now, but if I needed a car I think Id go out to Missouri and buy a car from this guy.

LibertyEagle
08-14-2009, 07:41 PM
I'm in SC right now, but if I needed a car I think Id go out to Missouri and buy a car from this guy.

Me too!!!! I loved this. :D

Man, he made her look like the idiot piece of big government trash that she is.

wsc321
08-14-2009, 07:41 PM
He was fantastic.

Her complaint about owning an AK47 for protection vs. a handgun had zero practical logical in my book. Just think about it. What IS her point? (I mean logically.)

max
08-14-2009, 07:52 PM
He was fantastic.

Her complaint about owning an AK47 for protection vs. a handgun had zero practical logical in my book. Just think about it. What IS her point? (I mean logically.)

She prefers that we have a weapon that is unreliable.

Handguns have poor accuracy...

If one is serious about defending his home against invaders (or soon-to-be armed ACORN thugs) you need a weapon that is guaranteed to do the job....AK-47 will do it

max
08-14-2009, 07:53 PM

Me too....and I'm in Jersey!

max
08-14-2009, 07:57 PM
I just sent an e-mail to max motors in Missouri. Told them I was happy with the way he handled the CNN interview and I WILL be buying my next car from them via the Internet.....

Let's show our support for Mr. Muller

http://www.max71.com/contactus.html

Bruno
08-14-2009, 07:59 PM
She needs to be fired for being unprofessional. I can't stand that, "Some people would say.." and "Some would argue" nonsense. If she has a belief she should just be honest and say it's HER position and stick by it.

+ 1

This interview kicked ass with an AK

RCA
08-14-2009, 08:04 PM
Amazing!

Anti Federalist
08-14-2009, 08:07 PM
That was fun.

"They didn't have guns back then, but I suspect he'd carry a sword if he needed one".

JeNNiF00F00
08-14-2009, 08:09 PM
Me too....and I'm in Jersey!

Yep, I will keep his business in mind when I do need a new car. Lets just keep it at that :D

CaseyJones
08-14-2009, 10:22 PM
bump

LBennett76
08-14-2009, 11:29 PM
This ruled. This man is awesome. I love people that show people, the media especially, that we aren't some lunatic fringe. We are intelligent people that know and understand what we stand for. That's a true patriot right there.

jmlfod87
08-14-2009, 11:41 PM
I'm surprised he didn't rertort with the biblical quote, "he that hath no sowrd let him sell his garment and buy one." I'm agnostic and even I knew that.

teacherone
08-15-2009, 03:46 AM
so good...

the media gets these guys on live tv to try to shake 'em and make them look like "idiot country bumpkins way down there in the south." it's great to see it backfire on them.

RevolutionSD
08-15-2009, 03:59 AM
I completely disagree with him about "god", and us being a "chrisitian people".
Even if 99.9% of Americans are Christians, we are not a "christian people".

BillyDkid
08-15-2009, 06:35 AM
I completely support and agree with what this guy is doing, but, again, even we atheists believe in The Bill of Rights. Also, he didn't do anything to dispel the history and debunk the notion of "assault weapons". We all know that this idea of assault weapons is just on invention to get the camel's now under the door.

max
08-15-2009, 07:09 AM
I completely disagree with him about "god", and us being a "chrisitian people".
Even if 99.9% of Americans are Christians, we are not a "christian people".

Even if youi are not a practicing, or believing Christian....your parents or grandparents likely were....hence, your moral code derived from Christianity/

If you are an atheist who practices the Golden Rule...you are in some way still a Christian philosophically

carmaphob
08-15-2009, 08:03 AM
This is Mancow Muller's brother! Go Max!

moostraks
08-15-2009, 08:09 AM
LOL!!!Fantastic interview! I am non-resistant and I have no issue with this man's beliefs on his rights and choices even if we differ in beliefs. Nit picking over the name was assinine and he played his cards well,imo.

Hope folks take the time to send him some support!

tonesforjonesbones
08-15-2009, 12:42 PM
I sent him an email and asked him to run for congress. GREAT AMERICAN PATRIOT..and he's right..this country was founded ON GOD GUTS GUNS! TONES

Athan
08-15-2009, 12:52 PM
Pull no punches...make no apologies...keep your cool...stand your ground....put the journalist on the defensive!

Who is this guy? We need to draft his ass for some type of political campaign..

AWESOME YouTube clip

LOL fucking Communist News Network ho. First her, next Rosie!

StayTrue
08-15-2009, 12:59 PM
lol never thought i'd see the day where a CNN anchor would be so owned she would resort to asking "what would jesus do" to save face

"you dont have a problem with god do ya...just curious"

"because we sell cars"

"the only 911 call i need is chambering a round"

he's amazing for thinking of all those lines on the spot

max
08-15-2009, 01:51 PM
lol never thought i'd see the day where a CNN anchor would be so owned she would resort to asking "what would jesus do" to save face

"you dont have a problem with god do ya...just curious"

"because we sell cars"

"the only 911 call i need is chambering a round"

he's amazing for thinking of all those lines on the spot

I also liked the "maggots line" , ...and, Jesus would have a sword if he needed one, but he's so powerful he probably wouldnt need one.", .....and when he said to her "I'm confused."

RevolutionSD
08-15-2009, 02:11 PM
Even if youi are not a practicing, or believing Christian....your parents or grandparents likely were....hence, your moral code derived from Christianity/

If you are an atheist who practices the Golden Rule...you are in some way still a Christian philosophically

No that's ridiculous, I don't develop my moral code from christianity no matter what my ancestors did. I am not them, nobody owns me.

That's why I hate collectivizing a country and saying we're a "Christian people". That's a patently false statement and moves the liberty ball backwards.

fatjohn
08-15-2009, 02:27 PM

In that logic: jezus was a jew and all the jews derived their moral codes from cavemen and the cavemen from apes and the apes from reptiles and the reptiles from fish and the fish from bacteria and the bacteria from dirt. So our moral codes are derived from dirt.

Unless off course you believe in the story of the bible and then all female morals are derived from a guys rib. Take your pick.

I for one would think that because something is derived from or influenced by it should not be named as such. So american people aren't christian people.

max
08-15-2009, 03:17 PM
No that's ridiculous, I don't develop my moral code from christianity no matter what my ancestors did. I am not them, nobody owns me.

That's why I hate collectivizing a country and saying we're a "Christian people". That's a patently false statement and moves the liberty ball backwards.

How is religion "anti-liberty?"...Religion and morality are the FOUNDATIONS of liberty. Havent you ever noticed that the leftists are always attacking religion? Ever wonder why?

Its cuz they know that a nation of morally weak, irresponsible people will inevitably fuck up liberty...and then then crawl to the state to take care of them.

Whether its Christianity, Isalm, Buddism, Hinduism, or Greek mythology...without a codified, voluntarily accepted moral code, you cannot build nor sustain any degree of free society

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-15-2009, 03:43 PM
How is religion "anti-liberty?"...Religion and morality are the FOUNDATIONS of liberty. Havent you ever noticed that the leftists are always attacking religion? Ever wonder why?

Its cuz they know that a nation of morally weak, irresponsible people will inevitably fuck up liberty...and then then crawl to the state to take care of them.

Whether its Christianity, Isalm, Buddism, Hinduism, or Greek mythology...without a codified, voluntarily accepted moral code, you cannot build nor sustain any degree of free society

Religion is awesome, we don't even need science anymore. There's no questions left unanswered, because we can just say God did it, wooo!