PDA

View Full Version : Obama townhall from MT to start in a few minutes

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
08-14-2009, 12:33 PM
Tune in now and come to chat to discuss.

I imagine this one will be filled with plants just as the NH townhall was.

gls
08-14-2009, 12:37 PM
Here's Dave Ridley greeting the out of state plants as they arrived in New Hampshire...

YouTube - Astroturf! Fake local support for Obamacare at fake "town meeting": Aug 11 2009 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPy7n84r5dA)

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
08-14-2009, 12:48 PM
Senator is speaking now and is getting tons of applause... looks like another crowd of all pro socialized medicine plants.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
08-14-2009, 12:53 PM
Obama is on stage now.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
08-14-2009, 01:17 PM
yep... another crowd of plants even though Obama was quick to remind everyone that "nobody has been pre selected"

paulitics
08-14-2009, 01:31 PM
All plants. Incredible. See how easy it is to stage events?

MsDoodahs
08-14-2009, 01:41 PM
lol....love the "everyman" look he's sportin' today.

Cowlesy
08-14-2009, 01:44 PM
lol....love the "everyman" look he's sportin' today.

8,000th post!

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
08-14-2009, 01:47 PM
"the truth of the matter is that we have to get over this notion that you can have something for nothing" - Obama is reference to those who complain that their taxes will be raised.

ItsTime
08-14-2009, 01:51 PM
"the truth of the matter is that we have to get over this notion that you can have something for nothing" - Obama is reference to those who complain that their taxes will be raised.

What happens if I want nothing?

fedup100
08-14-2009, 02:04 PM
The officials in MT have publicly apologized saying that only 200 tickets were left for actual citizens in Mt because the Zero administration had already sent 800 of the tickets to their supporters. This is a planned event, totally staged with pre-arrainged questions and answers.

Found this on another forum:

The Bozeman town fathers apoligised today for the Obama tickets. It seems the White house gave out all but two hundred tickets ahead of time.

Most of the 1,000 tickets went to "Friends of Obama".

It seems the locals will be out numbered 4 to 1. Obama is scared of Montana ranchers?

Supposedly "Tea Party Types" will set up on the road to the airport.

I wonder if the Obama Friends will wear their Purple Tee Shirts (SIEU - Service International Employees Union) - I would suspect NOT.

It will be interesting to see HOW the Mainstream Press covers the Bozeman Rally.

AND ALL the questions will be pre-screened to determine which questions will be heard.

What a TOTAL joke.

Vessol
08-14-2009, 02:09 PM
I'm from Bozeman MT myself, don't live their currently, but born and raised there.

It's all plants. I talked with a few friends, and they are pissed. They all are protesting outside and all across town. With the exception of some immigrant Californians, Bozeman is a very libertarian/conservative town.

Why he chose a conservative/libertarian stronghold state like Montana is beyond me. Maybe to try to paint the illusion that even us liberty-loving Montanans support him?

specsaregood
08-14-2009, 02:12 PM
Why he chose a conservative/libertarian stronghold state like Montana is beyond me.

If your dog craps on the floor, do you rub his nose in it? Same reason.

Same reason he did one in NH.

paulitics
08-14-2009, 02:36 PM
I'm from Bozeman MT myself, don't live their currently, but born and raised there.

It's all plants. I talked with a few friends, and they are pissed. They all are protesting outside and all across town. With the exception of some immigrant Californians, Bozeman is a very libertarian/conservative town.

Why he chose a conservative/libertarian stronghold state like Montana is beyond me. Maybe to try to paint the illusion that even us liberty-loving Montanans support him?

Yes, the whole thing is an illusion. The people they plant to sit behind Obama were chosen for a reason, to give some kind of illusion as well. It was hollywood a production.

moostraks
08-14-2009, 02:46 PM
If your dog craps on the floor, do you rub his nose in it? Same reason.

Same reason he did one in NH.

Excellent analogy and positively true.:(

Vessol
08-14-2009, 11:53 PM
Watching recording of it now.

Pisses me the fuck off. 9/10 of those people were not even Montanans.

Friend of mine was out there with a "Don't Tread On Me" flag.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
08-15-2009, 12:15 AM
You guys with friends in Montanna need to encourage them to go public with this. Post it online, send it to news shows, call in radio... we need to let people know that these are not bipartisan events and that Obama is staging these big time.

LBennett76
08-15-2009, 12:21 AM
Ya know, I looked up this Randy guy on the internet (including zabasearch) and I couldn't find that any man even existed in the US with that name. Anyone got an insight on who this "proud NRA member" is? I hope that if he isn't real, either the NRA or people who are aware of him will step out and say something. I mean if zabasearch can't find a person.... seriously.

Anti Federalist
08-15-2009, 10:31 AM
I like how his, Obama's, handlers are making it a point to target "pro liberty" states.

No Obama Town Halls in NYC or LA or Chicago.

Nope, Bozeman and Portsmouth.

I figure the next one will be in Anchorage or Boise.

ETA - Well duh on me. I see this point was already brought up. That's what I get for not reading the whole thread.

South Park Fan
08-15-2009, 11:48 AM
Who do these Obammunists think they are fooling? Are they just planting the audiences to boost their own egos?

Dr.3D
08-15-2009, 12:26 PM
Who do these Obammunists think they are fooling? Are they just planting the audiences to boost their own egos?
It was already observed and reported that ACORN bussed in a lot of those people.

South Park Fan
08-15-2009, 02:05 PM
It was already observed and reported that ACORN bussed in a lot of those people.

I believe that, I just find the arrogance of the Obammunists incredible.

Carson
08-15-2009, 03:18 PM
Our meeting in Fremont was the same way. You could tell a whole lot of money was funneled into the front organizations that showed up pushing the latest socialized health care plan.

That is the real rub with dealing with these people.

As long as we allow fiat money to be printed up the government is going to fire up the printing presses and make sure their front organizations get what ever money it takes to subvert, "We the People".

No matter how much real hard earned money we are able to put up.

They are beating us with our own stick.