PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear Laura Ingram today?

MsDoodahs
09-27-2007, 03:36 PM
I caught the tail end of some of her usual rudeness to us (Paul supporters).

Then I flipped around, and landed back on her program a short few minutes later...and she had Mary Matland(sp) on.

Is Mary working on the Thompson campaign? Because if she is she should be fired.

I could NOT believe what I was hearing.

Laura pressed her (albeit gently) to give FT's three top issues. Mary rambled and Laura had to GIVE HER three issues to sort of latch onto. :eek:

Laura asked about the McCain Fiengold legislation that FT sponsored, pressed on why he did that, and Mary said FRED DID NOT UNDERSTAND THE LEGISLATION. :eek:

WTF?

He's qualified to be president but couldn't understand legislation HE sponsored?

:eek: :eek:

I am STUNNED by what I heard. If that is representative of Fred's campaign, that man is dead in the water.

I actually felt sorry for him after hearing Mary's commentary on his behalf.

It was really, and I mean REALLY, bad.

Chester Copperpot
09-27-2007, 03:38 PM
Mary Matalin is a paid shill for Thompson.. no doubt in my mind.. shes the one who started the whole "The fredheads are EVERYWHERE" bullshit.... the only place there are fredheads are in freds imagination when he sleeps at night and in marys paycheck she gets from him. The only fredheads I ever saw was that one poor son of a bitch at the Ames straw poll... poor guy.. was sleeping at the table.

im sure youve all seem the pic

ItsTime
09-27-2007, 03:39 PM
Clinton has been using that excuse a lot "i did not understand the legislation" or "I will not answer that" The truth is coming if they like it or not!

trispear
09-27-2007, 03:41 PM
Fred's top 3 issues:

1. Stay the course.
2. Dissent makes America weak. (http://rawstory.com//news/2007/Fred_Thompson_Dissent_makes_US_weak_0907.html)
3. That dog don't hunt.

torchbearer
09-27-2007, 04:13 PM
I thought Laura was a FredHead planning global domination over at http://www.fredthompsonforum.com/?