PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Frazee to bring Justin.tv to tonight's debate

Bryan
09-27-2007, 03:35 PM
This in from Jeff:

I'm bringing the Justin.tv/ronpaul headset to tonight's debate in Baltimore @ 9pm ET on PBS. I'm credentialed to get in the green room and spin room, but don't know exactly when or even if I'll be able to stream video. I wish I could give you better information, but I won't know until I get there and survey the scene. I'll send out a text message via twitter.com/ronpaul2008 as soon as I have more information.

-------------------------

This will round things off perfectly with this:

Republican Presidential Debate Thursday on RonPaulRadio.com with FWM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=20243

Hey! I have a request for everyone to please spread the word (and a big shout out to DjLoTi! and the rest of the forum members here contributing to make this a success behind the scenes.):

Free World Media got press credentials to broadcast our commentary at the debate tomorrow night. Tune into the Republican debate at Morgan State University--video courtesy of PBS and audio commentary courtesy of Free World Media broadcast over RonPaulRadio.com!

Commentators during the debate include Bradley Jansen (Center for Financial Privacy and Human Rights), Charles Frohman (Center for the Common Interest) and Keith Halderman (Center for Constitutional Drug Policies).

Additional commentary and analysis from the rest of the Liberty and Privacy Network team including Bretigne Shaffer (Free World Media), James Plummer (Big Brother Watch) and Rick Sincere (Center for the Study of Electoral Integrity).

In addition to debate and "spin room" coverage, we will have a crew interviewing audience members and the expected crowd of demonstrators and supporters outside.

Bryan
09-27-2007, 04:31 PM
bump. :)