PDA

View Full Version : It's coming.

max
08-14-2009, 09:36 AM
Will it be 19 skin-heads with boxcutters this time?????

With CFL brochures and Ron Paul signs conveniently found in their cars and apartments?

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=8324481&page=1

Fear for Obama's Safety Grows as Hate Groups Thrive on Racial Backlash

Experts who track hate groups across the U.S. are growing increasingly concerned over violent rhetoric targeted at President Obama, especially as the debate over health care intensifies and a pattern of threats emerges. ....

acptulsa
08-14-2009, 09:41 AM
This is interesting:

'"I don't think these are simply people who are mentally ill or off their rocker," Mark Potok, director of the Intelligence Project at the Southern Poverty Law Center, told ABC News of those behind the threats. "In a very real sense they represent a genuine reaction, a genuine backlash against Obama." '

How nice. 'It isn't that you don't exist, like we said before. It's that you're misguided, and you'll soon be entranced by a cultlike militia leader who will lead you astray. So, just stay away from all other conservatives to avoid trouble.'

max
08-14-2009, 09:48 AM
I dont hate Obama because he's black.....

I hate him because he's RED.

Anti Federalist
08-14-2009, 09:55 AM
How is it that SPLC is wedded so tightly to government and media?

What is their power base?

Every time one of these stories comes out, it's SPLC quoted as god.

rpfan2008
08-14-2009, 10:14 AM
I saw a couple of nuts going on everyone of the AJ J0ker contest video and pluggin RP and RP junior. Maybe done with malicious intent.

s35wf
08-14-2009, 10:31 AM
I dont hate Obama because he's black.....

I hate him because he's RED.

LOL :D

I didnt vote for him cuz hes black; I didnt vote for him cuz he's a CFR tool! :)

same reason I didnt vote for that rep old fart white guy neither!

quote above is me talking/telling one of my black pals why I did NOT vote for Obama!

His response was " you talk like noone I ever heard of before" :)

paulitics
08-14-2009, 10:39 AM

Obviously the answer question to that speaks volumes.

Anti Federalist
08-14-2009, 10:47 AM
Obviously the answer question to that speaks volumes.

Yes, yes it does.

It was asked in a "rhetorical" sense more than anything else.

InterestedParticipant
08-14-2009, 10:56 AM

The White House and Tavistock direct the foundations, and the foundations direct & fund the non profit organizations. Listen to the Norman Dodd interviews, he tells it like it is. For more information, read Wormer's book on Foundations.

revolutionisnow
08-14-2009, 11:19 AM
Liberty minded individuals really need to start thinking about starting an organization to counter these ACORN/SPLC/ADL type groups.

acptulsa
08-14-2009, 11:21 AM
Liberty minded individuals really need to start thinking about starting an organization to counter these ACORN/SPLC/ADL type groups.

We have the CFL, among others. The JBS comes to mind. Or were you referring to stooping to their level? Not sure that's a good strategy--especially if we're not any more subtle or slick than they are.

Remember, 'teflon' only works for those the MSM actually likes. And even then, only for a while.

Cowlesy
08-14-2009, 11:35 AM
http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=4482

In 2007, they raised about $40,000,000. Also in 2007, they had Net Assets of $219,000,000.

That's like having 55 Campaign For Liberty Size organizations on the basis of Net Assets.

pcosmar
08-14-2009, 11:50 AM
I said it long ago, and have seen nothing to change my mind.

The only purpose( for Obama) was to inflame and divide. They want an event to declare Martial Law. They will provoke or create an event.
http://www.al.com/birminghamnews/stories/index.ssf?/base/news/1237709752152800.xml&coll=2

"We're looking for supporters," said DeHaven of Hoover, one of the event's organizers. "We're not looking for a fight. That will come later, when we have an army."

That was a clear warning,
We are seeing the "army" in action.

max
08-14-2009, 01:00 PM
I said it long ago, and have seen nothing to change my mind.

The only purpose( for Obama) was to inflame and divide. They want an event to declare Martial Law. They will provoke or create an event.
http://www.al.com/birminghamnews/stories/index.ssf?/base/news/1237709752152800.xml&coll=2

That was a clear warning,
We are seeing the "army" in action.

The army will come when the volunteer "national service" corps is up and running

revolutionisnow
08-15-2009, 04:23 PM
We have the CFL, among others. The JBS comes to mind. Or were you referring to stooping to their level? Not sure that's a good strategy--especially if we're not any more subtle or slick than they are.

Remember, 'teflon' only works for those the MSM actually likes. And even then, only for a while.

Well it isn't wanting to stoop to their level, its just a matter of having to play their game to get things done. It is along the same lines as whether someone running for office should have the freedom to have long hair and wear tshirts, of if they should look professional. And yes some organizations exist, but the CFL or JBS's role is not the same. They have groups that can mobilize large numbers of people-either volunteers or paid on moments notice. Then there are also groups like the ADL or SPLC which are mostly just people with writing skills and the ability to put out press releases.

InterestedParticipant
08-17-2009, 08:55 AM
Well, only the most brain dead of the brain dead will buy into the psy-op, whatever it eventually is. But you can damn sure that the entire extended media, including A.J., will be whipping up everyone into a fever of fear.