PDA

View Full Version : Doctors Ron Paul & Rand Paul On Health Care Reform

disorderlyvision
08-14-2009, 08:43 AM
YouTube - Doctors Ron Paul & Rand Paul On Health Care Reform (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INtoIkn0k28)

New York For Paul
08-14-2009, 10:24 AM
Great Stuff.

Kylie
08-14-2009, 10:59 AM
Good stuff there.

I have seen Ron Paul on CNN more than any other channel, wonder why? Very happy to see Rand getting his face time on mainstream TV. Says alot for how far the country is coming in their ideals.

I didn't realize that Rand was an eye doctor. My Grandfather has macular degeneration, and I would love to get some idea of new stuff to do for him. Poor guy is all alone, most of his friends have died, and he can't even see the TV.

KramerDSP
08-14-2009, 11:18 AM
Kieran Chetry LOVES the Pauls, especially Ron. She used to be so smug towards him in 2007 and now she is completley smitten by him.

Matt Collins
08-14-2009, 05:13 PM
Good stuff there.

I have seen Ron Paul on CNN more than any other channel, wonder why? Very happy to see Rand getting his face time on mainstream TV. Says alot for how far the country is coming in their ideals.

I didn't realize that Rand was an eye doctor. My Grandfather has macular degeneration, and I would love to get some idea of new stuff to do for him. Poor guy is all alone, most of his friends have died, and he can't even see the TV.
If you live anywhere near Bowling Green, KY, then make an appointment and drive down to see Rand.