PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul Poker Tourney

Matt Collins
08-13-2009, 11:30 PM
From Facebook:

Hello fellow patriots! I have created the Rand Paul MoneyBomb poker tourney on www.PokerStars. The buy in is $11.00. All money will be donated to the Rand Paul campaign except for the $1.00 rake.

If you make the money, you will transfer all winnings to me and I will cut the Rand Paul campaign a check. I will be posting this on PocketFives.com, 2+2.com and the RandPaulForums.com site.

The password for the tourney is RandPaul. Feel free to spread this to your fellow patriots.

Let's have some fun and spread the word of liberty.

Regards,
Daniel Burke

beazy
08-14-2009, 12:02 AM
We defiantly need to alert the poker crowd to Rand's cadidacy and moneybomb. If you are a established member of the big poker forums start a Rand Paul money bomb thread and explain how Rand feels the same as his dad about online poker.

Kotin
08-14-2009, 12:34 AM
We defiantly need to alert the poker crowd to Rand's cadidacy and moneybomb. If you are a established member of the big poker forums start a Rand Paul money bomb thread and explain how Rand feels the same as his dad about online poker.

great idea.. they are a great demographic to have.. and we both want the same thing.

beazy
08-14-2009, 12:41 AM
I remember the poker players alliance use to issue press release type articles about ron paul during the 2008 campaign. Perhaps someone from the campaign should contact them and alert them to Rand's position on online poker.

PaulaGem
08-14-2009, 12:48 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=205419

Can someone explain how these things work? I've only been on the freebie for fun side.

NerveShocker
08-14-2009, 11:47 PM
When is the tourney? My friend has an account on there and would probably join in.