PDA

View Full Version : More fakery - Black man pretends to be anti Obama white supremacist

max
08-13-2009, 09:23 PM
Fake...fake...fake...just like that swastika on the black Congressman's sign and that cunt "doctor" at the Houston townhall.......

This is the Alinksy way!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/08/13/facebook.racial.threat/index.html

Man pleads guilty to racial threat using fake Facebook account

(CNN) -- An African-American man has pleaded guilty after being accused of impersonating a white supremacist in a fictitious Facebook account to make death threats against an African-American university student.

Dyron L. Hart, 20, of Poplarville, Mississippi, pleaded guilty Wednesday before U.S. District Judge Kurt D. Engelhardt to one count of communicating threats in interstate commerce, according to a Department of Justice statement.

Hart admitted creating the fictitious account in November, pretending to be a white supremacist outraged by the election of Barack Obama as the nation's first African-American president, the statement said.

He then transmitted a death threat via Facebook to an African-American student at Nicholls State University in Louisiana, saying he wanted to kill African-Americans because of Obama's election, according to the statement.

A court document provided by the U.S. attorney's office said Hart told an FBI interviewer that he intended the threat to be a prank "to get a reaction."

The document said Hart admitted creating the Facebook profile under the name "Colten Brodoux" and used a photo of a Caucasian man that he found on a white supremacist Web site.

"This is an extremely odd case, a very unusual case," said U.S. Attorney Jim Letten of the Eastern District of Louisiana. "The contents of the messages were extremely troubling and provocative and very threatening."

Hart will face a maximum sentence of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine when sentenced November 18, the statement said.

amy31416
08-13-2009, 09:44 PM
Reminds me of the case of the Jewish GW student crying wolf about anti-semitism. Turns out that she drew the swastikas on her dry-erase board:

http://media.www.gwhatchet.com/media/storage/paper332/news/2007/11/05/News/Freshman.Who.Reported.Swastikas.Drew.Them.As.Well-3079332.shtml

max
08-13-2009, 09:49 PM
Reminds me of the case of the Jewish GW student crying wolf about anti-semitism. Turns out that she drew the swastikas on her dry-erase board:

http://media.www.gwhatchet.com/media/storage/paper332/news/2007/11/05/News/Freshman.Who.Reported.Swastikas.Drew.Them.As.Well-3079332.shtml

99% of all swastika graffitti is fake...there have been many cases where the perps were caught and they turned out to be zionists themselves

amy31416
08-13-2009, 09:51 PM
99% of all swastika graffitti is fake...there have been many cases where the perps were caught and they turned out to be zionists themselves

I don't know where you get the 99% figure from, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of "anti-semitic" things are fabricated.

Flash
08-13-2009, 10:30 PM
I don't know where you get the 99% figure from, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of "anti-semitic" things are fabricated.

I'm betting the people drawing Swastikas over those Obama-Joker pictures are fabricated.

Uriel999
08-13-2009, 10:43 PM
A court document provided by the U.S. attorney's office said Hart told an FBI interviewer that he intended the threat to be a prank "to get a reaction."

"This is an extremely odd case, a very unusual case," said U.S. Attorney Jim Letten of the Eastern District of Louisiana. "The contents of the messages were extremely troubling and provocative and very threatening."

Does this dumbass not realize millions upon millions of people in the United States alone talk a lot of bullshit over the internet daily?

Uriel999
08-13-2009, 10:46 PM
that whole thing is fubar. Seriously. The asshole dude, and the government as well for not realizing people talk a lot of bullshit over the internet.

Optatron
08-14-2009, 02:38 AM
all the reason to believe the joker posters were put up by Obama supporters, BACKFIRED

BlackTerrel
08-14-2009, 03:44 AM
Fake...fake...fake...just like that swastika on the black Congressman's sign and that cunt "doctor" at the Houston townhall.......

Clearly the 20 year old kid is troubled but do you have any evidence that the swastika on the black Congressman's sign was "fake"?

99% of all swastika graffitti is fake...

100% of statistics quoted by Max are made up on the spot.

BlackTerrel
08-14-2009, 03:54 AM
Did anyone check if that 20 year old black kid is blind? In that case it may make sense... as below.

YouTube - Clayton Bigsby - Blind Racist From Dave Chappele (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X08VzEuRz4)

AutoDas
08-14-2009, 03:58 AM
Did anyone check if that 20 year old black kid is blind?

The kid was using Facebook. Usually you need to use your eyes to communicate on the internet.

acptulsa
08-14-2009, 05:58 AM
If we won't be kind enough to be the enemy they're geared to defeat, then they'll put that mask on us.

BillyDkid
08-14-2009, 07:11 AM
Like I say, they will stop at nothing to make us look bad.

rpfan2008
08-14-2009, 08:00 AM
max is always the first one to break these stories in the boards.

rpfan2008
08-14-2009, 08:01 AM

:D

the irony of the story is that (imo) he pretended to be a white guy that's why he was nabbed so quickly.

Cowlesy
08-14-2009, 08:12 AM
If we won't be kind enough to be the enemy they're geared to defeat, then they'll put that mask on us.

Yep. If you don't have authentic enemies, you might as well manufacture them.

Expatriate
08-14-2009, 08:51 AM
Yep. If you don't have authentic enemies, you might as well manufacture them.

Have you noticed all the people on YouTube who comment on pro-liberty videos, saying things like: "Yeah, Ron Paul's right, it's about time we kill those Jews" or "I agree, Obama's such a N*****..."

It's pretty obvious they're just people who hate liberty and are trying to make us look bad, like we are supported by a bunch of racists and anti-semites.

If racists actually supported us, they'd have to be pretty dumb to think that voicing their support would help us in any way.

acptulsa
08-14-2009, 09:02 AM
It's pretty obvious they're just people who hate liberty and are trying to make us look bad, like we are supported by a bunch of racists and anti-semites.

Could be interesting to do something similar to pro-O videos. They've already shown us how, by letting their true colors show more than once. Spam them with parodies of their own arrogance and self-righteousness. 'We need the government to run their lives for them since they aren't competent to handle it' type stuff.

Yeah, they'll call us out on it, but that will just enable us to call attention to their trollery as well. 'Simple self defense, folks'.

tonesforjonesbones
08-14-2009, 10:10 AM
Well there are people RIGHT here on this board who claim "stormfront" is in our midst...<eyeroll> tones

acptulsa
08-14-2009, 10:53 AM
Well there are people RIGHT here on this board who claim "stormfront" is in our midst...<eyeroll> tones

Look up the poster who goes by BigSteve.

I have no idea what a white nationalist thinks he or she could possibly accomplish here, a board full of Constitutionalists who don't believe in restraining the travel of any citizen. But they're trolling us right now nonetheless.

Yieu
08-14-2009, 11:41 AM
Look up the poster who goes by BigSteve.

I have no idea what a white nationalist thinks he or she could possibly accomplish here, a board full of Constitutionalists who don't believe in restraining the travel of any citizen. But they're trolling us right now nonetheless.

Check out Optatron too. It's kind of sad that they'd come here and troll us like that, and that they continue to.

BlackTerrel
08-14-2009, 12:41 PM

Who's they? A 20 year old kid who probably has some serious issues.

Shit happens. But to claim that 99% of such incidents are fake as the OP did smacks of just pushing your own agenda.

acptulsa
08-14-2009, 12:46 PM
But to claim that 99% of such incidents are fake as the OP did smacks of just pushing your own agenda.

Or smacks of fighting fire with fire...

But, yes, fighting fire with fire does kind of require stooping to their level, doesn't it? But sometimes it must be done...

BillyDkid
08-14-2009, 04:13 PM
:D

the irony of the story is that (imo) he pretended to be a white guy that's why he was nabbed so quickly.Rich, isn't it. Bit in the ass by their own dog.

BillyDkid
08-14-2009, 04:15 PM

Shit happens. But to claim that 99% of such incidents are fake as the OP did smacks of just pushing your own agenda."They" are those on the left and the right and in the middle who hate what WE stand for. "They" are the collectivists of all stripes who see individualism as a threat to their conceits about the world.

BlackTerrel
08-14-2009, 06:18 PM
"They" are those on the left and the right and in the middle who hate what WE stand for. "They" are the collectivists of all stripes who see individualism as a threat to their conceits about the world.

And this 20 year old kid is part of that group? He strikes me as a disturbed individuals but I'd be hesitant to draw serious conclusions from this incident.

It certainly doesn't diminish the Swastika on the black Congressman's sign as the OP claimed.

Expatriate
08-15-2009, 04:00 PM

Shit happens. But to claim that 99% of such incidents are fake as the OP did smacks of just pushing your own agenda.

I don't know what the actual percentage of fakery is. But how many racists do you think are out there who believe their support would help a political group's popularity?

BlackTerrel
08-15-2009, 07:16 PM
I don't know what the actual percentage of fakery is. But how many racists do you think are out there who believe their support would help a political group's popularity?

I don't think these racists are that bright. And I don't believe this 20 year old black kid is that bright either. And I don't believe they think things through.

I do find it possible that some racist idiots think it's cool to send a swastika to a black congressman. I think that's far more likely than the congressman faking it. He's a man of prestige with a lot to lose if it ever came out. Far more to lose than he would have to gain.

Vessol
08-15-2009, 07:39 PM
He got arrested for trolling? How mundane.