PDA

View Full Version : Today - one step closer to war with Iran?

Stealth4
09-27-2007, 03:28 PM
http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Find-Freedom.htm?At=024323&From=News

Im just now learning about this bill that passed today. Looks like it might pass on the authority to the White House under existing resolutions to act against Iran. Looks like I have some reading to do tonight.

I am however impressed with my senators comments (Senator Webb)

This sucks that this passed - It was sponsored by lieberman (does he have ties to groups that support our entangling alliance with Israel?)

hopeforamerica
09-27-2007, 03:30 PM
Ugh....! Donate now!

libertarian4321
09-27-2007, 03:51 PM
Crazy neocon bastards- send their butts to fight in Iran- bet that will cool their enthusiasm for yet another war!

FluffyUnbound
09-27-2007, 03:56 PM
The progressive blogs like Atrios and Kos were enraged over this vote, mainly because Hillary voted Aye and Obama didn't vote.

They are gradually realizing that the mainstream Democrats are going to fuck them on the war all over again, this time with Iran.

I don't think those people can ever be converted to Paul, but a few more months of the way the Senate has been acting lately and the Dem activist base and net base is going to bail and sit on their hands.

Stealth4
09-27-2007, 04:45 PM
We need to use this to our advantage and write letter to the editors of our local newspapers exposing how Hillary, edwards and Obama acted on this.