PDA

View Full Version : News doing a good job calling anyone that questions the state extreme.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-13-2009, 09:45 AM
I was talking to a relative yesterday morning and I was asking their opinion on forced inoculations. It got to the point I said "what right should the government have to force me to take a vaccination" and like a broken record she said "you're an extreme radical."

coyote_sprit
08-13-2009, 09:46 AM
Holy shit, having control of your own body makes you an extreme radical?

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-13-2009, 09:46 AM
Holy shit, having control of your own body makes you an extreme radical?

Apparently so.

paulitics
08-13-2009, 09:50 AM
I was talking to a relative yesterday morning and I was asking their opinion on forced inoculations. It got to the point I said "what right should the government have to force me to take a vaccination" and like a broken record she said "you're an extreme radical."

Doesn't the programming blow your mind as to how evil it is? A few years ago, she would have called you a conspiracy theorist.

The same thing will soon happen with implanted RFID chips. Today, you're a conspiracy theorist. Tomorrow, you're a radical for opposing it. Just look how fast cloned meat has become acceptable.

LittleLightShining
08-13-2009, 09:56 AM
I've been pleasantly surprised at the amount of people who are in agreement about not only the dangers of the vaccine itself but the likelihood of forced inoculations AND their vehemence in not receiving them. These are folks I don't know very well, by the way.