PDA

View Full Version : Have Obamacare supports thought about this?

Kords21
08-13-2009, 09:42 AM
The one thing I haven't heard brought up is the fact that the majority of the people bringing you "Healthcare reform" are the same people that brought us the housing problem. The claim then was "Everyone needs affordable housing" Acron would then pressure banks to give sub-prime loans and look at where we're at today. Look at the succes of the public education system. Government is not the soultion, the Government is the problem. If anyone truly believes that the gov't is the best outfit to fix/run healthcare, then they are seriously deluded.

This is a very complex problem and if we as a nation are serious about fixing it, then we need to take our time, rethink the current role of tax (the federal reserve and such) and fix the overall situation where people have jobs so they can make a decent life. If this thing passes in the current economic climate, sure you'll be working for nothing, won't have any savings but you'll have the best damn healthcare the gov't can give you as long as you're productive.

I know I"m preaching to the choir about gov't being the problem, but I haven't heard it brought up.

Dr.3D
08-13-2009, 09:45 AM
I doubt they are thinking about anything but party affiliation. They want what the party wants and since the President is from their party, they want what he wants. I doubt they even think about the consequences of what they are promoting.

Kords21
08-13-2009, 09:50 AM
I can see a big increase in anti-depressants and alcohol sales when these people realize how bad they've been had by Obama and his ilk. I do wonder what it's going to take for them to realize what's really going on.