PDA

View Full Version : So what is Republican party's problem with Obama's massive healthcare program?

Liberty Star
08-12-2009, 08:23 PM
What is Republican party's problem with massive and exapnsive Obamacare program that is about to be unleashed now that Iraqi freedom is longer the main GOP issue?

Same Republican party supported Bauh's massive Iraqicare freedom program that cost trillions and current economic crisis , yet same Republican party is making sour face when Obama is spending same money for a massive health freedom program that could probably benefit American minorities disproprtionally.

Does Republican party loves Iraqis more than American minorities and uninsured poor people?

I don't support Obamacare, neither did I support Bush's Iraqicare program. But duplicity of Republican party on two freedom programs is hard to understand?

Dianne
08-12-2009, 10:02 PM
Both parties are owned by the same peeps... there is no difference between the parties... Taken a saturday night to watch the wide world of wrestling. Venture told us.... politics is fake... it's a horse and pony show. they all bow to the same master.... and that master is not us... the taxpayer.

The proof of fraud in elections is looking at some of the people there.... Harry Reid? Spector??? this 84 year old guy Dingle???? come on guys... how in the hell could any of these people legitimately be elected to their seats. Our entire system is completely corrupt... at least ACORN bold enough to prove what the tactics are to get total retards relected to their seats.. This is not a demo/repub issue, as I watched as Strom Thurmand sat their falling asleep as well a 90 year old should. But these guys are deciding your fate and mine?

And who the hell is paying all of Teddy Kennedy's medical bills? Obama.... under your plan with the help from Emanual.... shouldn't you pull the plug on Teddie? You gonna pull it on me... but not Teddie.....

Dr.3D
08-12-2009, 10:05 PM
This is not a Republican vs. Democrat issue. I know there are plenty of democrats who don't like this plan either.

pcosmar
08-12-2009, 10:09 PM
Careful
If this question gets asked and examined too closely,,,by too many,,

there might be a revolution.

Liberty Star
08-12-2009, 10:23 PM
I don't agree with some pastors who think God is punishing us through Obama ( after Noah's flood God seems to have hands off managment of worldly affairs). But I do think GOP is being punished because of its past actions and is just too loud while receiving the elected reward of Iraqi freedom.

Both parties are owned by the same peeps... there is no difference between the parties... Taken a saturday night to watch the wide world of wrestling. Venture told us.... politics is fake... it's a horse and pony show. they all bow to the same master.... and that master is not us... the taxpayer.

The proof of fraud in elections is looking at some of the people there.... Harry Reid? Spector??? this 84 year old guy Dingle???? come on guys... how in the hell could any of these people legitimately be elected to their seats. Our entire system is completely corrupt... at least ACORN bold enough to prove what the tactics are to get total retards relected to their seats.. This is not a demo/repub issue, as I watched as Strom Thurmand sat their falling asleep as well a 90 year old should. But these guys are deciding your fate and mine?

And who the hell is paying all of Teddy Kennedy's medical bills? Obama.... under your plan with the help from Emanual.... shouldn't you pull the plug on Teddie? You gonna pull it on me... but not Teddie.....

I agree.

This is not a Republican vs. Democrat issue. I know there are plenty of democrats who don't like this plan either.

True.
My question was directed primarily at so called mainsteam Republicans who were supporting "our national leaders" during Bush regime's massive debt increase programs but suddenly are angry at rising debts as if Obama invented them.

Careful
If this question gets asked and examined too closely,,,by too many,,

there might be a revolution.

Revoluton rooted in Consitutution would be a good things, as long as a revolution is not being led by usual suspects, crooks, Fox news pimps etc.

pcosmar
08-12-2009, 10:30 PM
Revoluton rooted in Consitutution would be a good things, as long as a revolution is not being led by usual suspects, crooks, Fox news pimps etc.

Nope, I was thinking of a critical mass of pissed off Americans. (leader not relevant)