PDA

View Full Version : Celente: The “Second American Revolution” Has Begun

pinkmandy
08-12-2009, 08:08 PM
http://yonkerstribune.typepad.com/yonkers_tribune/2009/08/the-second-american-revolution-has-begun-by-gerald-celente.html

Kingston, NY -- The natives are restless. The third shot of the “Second American Revolution” has been fired. History is being made. But just as with the first two shots, the third shot is not being heard.
America is seething. Not since the Civil War has anything like this happened. But the protests are either being intentionally downplayed or ignorantly misinterpreted.

The first shot was fired on April 15, 2009. Over 700 anti-tax rallies and “Tea Parties” erupted nationwide. Rather than acknowledge their significance, the general media either ignored or ridiculed both protests and protestors, playing on “tea bagging” for its sexual innuendo.

Initially President Obama said he was unaware of the tea parties. The White House later warned they could “mutate” into something “unhealthy.”

Shot #2 was fired on the Fourth of July, when throngs of citizens across the nation gathered to again protest “taxation without representation.” And as before, the demonstrations were branded right-wing mischief and dismissed.

The third volley, fired in early August, was aimed point blank at Senators and House members pitching President Obama’s health care reform package to constituents. In fiery town hall meetings, enraged citizens shouted down their elected representatives. It took a strong police presence and/or burly bodyguards to preserve a safe physical space between the politicians and irate townspeople.

The White House and the media have labeled protestors “conservative fringe elements,” or as players in staged events organized by Republican operatives that have been egged on by Fox news and right-wing radio show hosts.

In regard to this latest wave of outbursts, health industry interests opposed to any reform are also being blamed for inciting the public. But organized or spontaneous is not the issue. While most protestors exhibit little grasp of the complex 1000 page health care reform document (that nary a legislator has read either), their emotion is clearly real and un-staged.

Rightly or wrongly, the legislation is regarded as yet another straw on the already overloaded camel’s back. A series of gigantic, unpopular government-imposed (but taxpayer-financed) bailouts, buyouts, rescue and stimulus packages have been stuffed down the gullet of Americans. With no public platform to voice their opposition, options for citizens have been limited to fruitless petitions, e-mails and phone calls to Congress … all fielded by anonymous staff underlings.

Now, with Congress in recess and elected representatives less than a stone’s throw away, the public is exploding. The devil is not in the details of the heath care reform, the devil is the government mandating health care. Regardless of how the plan is pitched or what is being promised, to the public the legislation is yet another instance of big government taking another piece out of their lives and making them pay for it; again telling them what they can or cannot do.

Though in its early stages, the “Second American Revolution” is underway. Yet, what we forecast will become the most profound political trend of the century – the trend that will change the world – is still invisible to the same experts, authorities and pundits who didn’t see the financial crisis coming until the bottom fell out of the economy.

Trend Forecast: Conditions will continue to deteriorate. The global economy is terminally ill. The recession is in a brief remission, not the early stages of recovery. Cheap money, easy credit and unrestrained borrowing brought on an economic crisis that cannot be cured by monetary and fiscal policies that promote more cheap money, easy credit and unrestrained borrowing.

Nevertheless, Washington will continue to intervene, tax and exert control. Protests will escalate and riots will follow.

Fourth Shot of the “Second American Revolution”: While there are many wild cards that could light the fuse, The Trends Research Institute forecasts that if the threat of government-forced Swine Flu vaccinations is realized, it will be the fourth shot. Tens of millions will fight for their right to remain free and unvaccinated.

Publisher’s Note: The power of the Internet and new technologies is inexorably fermenting the “Second American Revolution.” However widespread and emotionally charged, had the tax rallies, tea parties and healthcare reform protests occurred in years past, they might have been covered by the local media, but might not have made national headline news and thus would have died stillborn.

Now, with the ubiquitous camera-equipped cell phone, universal access to YouTube, and millions of twitters and tweets, the uprisings cannot be ignored, contained, managed, spun or edited down. The revolutionary fervor will prove contagious.

Can anything stop it?

Trend Forecast: Before the momentum of the “Second American Revolution” becomes unstoppable, it could be derailed through some false flag event designed to deceive the public, or a genuine event or crisis capable of rallying the entire nation behind the President. In a worst-case scenario, according to Trends Research Institute Director, Gerald Celente, “Given the pattern of governments to parlay egregious failures into mega-failures, the classic trend they follow, when all else fails, is to take their nation to war."

A false flag attempt, a genuine crisis, or a declaration of war, may slow the momentum of the “Second American Revolution,” but nothing will stop it.

Learn more about The Trends Research Institute by visiting the www.TrendsResearch.com Website.

JeNNiF00F00
08-12-2009, 08:17 PM
Great Article. Check out the retard comments under it. People think Celente is nuts. I think hes right on the money, so I guess I'm nuts too.

Dr.3D
08-12-2009, 08:21 PM
Great Article. Check out the retard comments under it. People think Celente is nuts. I think hes right on the money, so I guess I'm nuts too.
I'm with ya. LOL... of course many think I'm nuts too. :D

pinkmandy
08-12-2009, 08:22 PM

I like him, too. I think he's bang on regarding what's happening. Americans seeing other, equally pissed off Americans getting off their butts and showing their displeasure encourages everyone to do the same. It is contagious.

A false flag attempt, a genuine crisis, or a declaration of war, may slow the momentum of the “Second American Revolution,” but nothing will stop it.

I'm just wondering which it will be...

He Who Pawns
08-12-2009, 08:34 PM
I hope he's right, but I doubt swine flu vaccines will be the spark that lights the fuse.

torchbearer
08-12-2009, 08:42 PM
I hope he's right, but I doubt swine flu vaccines will be the spark that lights the fuse.

I don't know.
I didn't think health care would have been the hot issue. I thought it would have been the 2nd amendment.

amy31416
08-12-2009, 08:46 PM
I don't know.
I didn't think health care would have been the hot issue. I thought it would have been the 2nd amendment.

I consider health care a "warm" issue. The 2nd will be a "hot" one and will probably come up a lot more frequently, and soon.

Anti Federalist
08-12-2009, 08:52 PM
I consider health care a "warm" issue. The 2nd will be a "hot" one and will probably come up a lot more frequently, and soon.

That's why they have been careful not to mention it much, other than to get the bills pending and waiting in the wings.

They'll get passed in a rush after the coming false flag (or real) event.

amy31416
08-12-2009, 09:05 PM
That's why they have been careful not to mention it much, other than to get the bills pending and waiting in the wings.

They'll get passed in a rush after the coming false flag (or real) event.

I hope you're wrong, but it seems a stage is being set. So many incidents as of late.

And all the liberals/Democrats are being, what's the phrase? Prepped for outrage?

CCTelander
08-12-2009, 09:19 PM
The 2nd American Revolution has begun, eh?

As much as I hate to be overly cynical, I'll believe it when I see it. After having been involved in this whole liberty movement since childhood, I've seen a few dust ups. They usually don't amount to much. Neither does all the tough talk about lines in the sand, etc.

We'll see.

pinkmandy
08-12-2009, 09:24 PM
i hope you're wrong, but it seems a stage is being set. So many incidents as of late.

And all the liberals/democrats are being, what's the phrase? Prepped for outrage?

ita.

emazur
08-12-2009, 10:46 PM
On Sept. 12 there will be another tea party in DC (maybe nationwide?) - Beck was on his show today promoting it and the 9/12 Project, he will be covering the event live, and you can be sure he will be promoting it several times a week every week prior to the event.
YouTube - 9/12 Tea Party - Don't Miss the Revolution, Spread the word! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFMpNLthM9o)
This WILL be covered in the mass media. I predict turnout will be MASSIVE, and people from all over the country will attend. The liberals will not be able to blame a phony uprising caused by a few far right conservative groups who bus in their backers.

The End the Fed protesters need to be there. Libertarians need to be there. Ron, Rand, and Schiff MUST be there and they need to be speakers, and they need to hit it out of the park and win over the crowd. If this happens, I predict I an unstoppable turning point in the Second American Revolution.

Anti Federalist
08-12-2009, 10:47 PM
The 2nd American Revolution has begun, eh?

As much as I hate to be overly cynical, I'll believe it when I see it. After having been involved in this whole liberty movement since childhood, I've seen a few dust ups. They usually don't amount to much. Neither does all the tough talk about lines in the sand, etc.

We'll see.

I agree.

All due respect to Celente, I'd hold off in making such a prediction as well.

CCTelander
08-12-2009, 10:56 PM
I agree.

All due respect to Celente, I'd hold off in making such a prediction as well.

Yeah, I have a lot of respect for Celente, but I really doubt we'll see anything like a "Second American Revolution" until well after the economy has REALLY crashed, and MOST people are REALLY hurting.

I really don't look forward to any kind of real revolution, since history teaches us that the result is almost always worse than what went before. But who knows? Maybe this time people will have actually learned their lesson, and opt to simply throw the ring into the volcano rather than try to use it, which always turns out badly.

tpreitzel
08-12-2009, 11:02 PM
Celente looks at trends. Personally, I think he's probably right, but it's hard to see the initial stages of a revolution while in progress. Similarly, states ignoring federal legislation, e.g. RealID, are declaring de facto states of secession, * because the District of Columbia will never allow a return to the proper interpretation of the US Constitution where the central government's legislative ability is restricted to Article 1, Section 8 with the balance of power left to the states (10th amendment). In other words, before the states are allowed to regain their rightful power under the 10th amendment, the federal government will likely move to nix the trend of peaceful restoration of our republic and prompt a civil war (secession) in the process. Celente is likely seeing this latter trend.

* Trend leading to the inevitable breakup of the union (civil war)

justinc.1089
08-12-2009, 11:13 PM
I don't think there will be a 2nd American revolution. There could be massive rioting if the economy totally crashes and people are starving, but not an entire revolution because the media will stop it.

We're too divided to unite in revolution against the government. We're divided north, south, west, white, black, jew, etc., gay, straight, rich, poor, democrat, republican, right, left, and probably a million more ways through the media. They convince one person they are part of one group, and that another group is bad. Therefore those people won't work together and realize its really the media and government that are bad.

Michigan11
08-12-2009, 11:21 PM
My 2 cents:

Most people I come in contact with that are over 30, are very pissed and recognize we have lost all control in this government. People are slowly or quickly however you look at, awakening to the fact that the 2 parties are both one in the same, and that it is our government that is the problem.

I understand those who have been in the liberty movement for sometime underestimating what is going on here, but the people are awakening, it took time for me to awake myself, but it is happening.

We need to be pointing these people in the right direction, alot of them are sounding like RP supporters did in the presidential primary. Action is the next step for the masses, and this too is starting to surface.

We as a movement need to rally around our liberty/freedom candidates, to get their message out so others see the path through this chaos we are living in.

fr33domfightr
08-12-2009, 11:26 PM
I agree with the article, however, I think things could go either way. It really depends on those who've been elected, and what they do.

At this time, things could actually get better if our elected officials changed their mindset. Instead of telling people what the healthcare bill is or isn't, why not engage the public. Start out by seeing if the constituents believe health care is an issue first. Then, start with a blank sheet of paper and bring the ideas forth. Then come up with a Bill. Instead, they've already come up with a Bill or Bills and Obama wants it rammed down people's throats! That's the wrong approach. The reaction is evident in the protests when the legislators come home.

If things continue as they have been, however, then we certainly could be on the road to a new revolution. I just hope the people protesting remember this come election time. If their Representative or Senator was acting in a manner you don't approve, vote them the hell out!! That would be a start in the right direction.

FF

devil21
08-13-2009, 04:18 AM
I'm with ya. LOL... of course many think I'm nuts too. :D

Sometimes I wonder just how many times we have to be right before we aren't "nuts" anymore.

IPSecure
08-13-2009, 04:23 AM
Ron, Rand, and Schiff MUST be there and they need to be speakers, and they need to hit it out of the park and win over the crowd. If this happens, I predict I an unstoppable turning point in the Second American Revolution.

Dr. Paul Needs To Be The Headliner In DC !!!

pinkmandy
08-13-2009, 09:26 AM
Sometimes I wonder just how many times we have to be right before we aren't "nuts" anymore.

I don't know about you but in my own circles people don't look at me like I'm crazy anymore. They ask me questions and agree with me whereas before- not so much. We're getting there. :D

pinkmandy
08-13-2009, 09:26 AM
Dr. Paul Needs To Be The Headliner In DC !!!

Yes!!!

acptulsa
08-13-2009, 09:33 AM

From the feedback I'm getting, we've already matriculated all the way up to 'crazy like foxes'. That's a hell of a start!! :)

demolama
08-13-2009, 10:13 AM
You have to take into context when people say a 2nd American Revolution has started... where do they historically conclude the 1st one started? Lexington and Concord? Stamp Act? Sugar act? Boston Massacre? When Mass. government was removed by parliament via the Intolerable acts?

Understanding where people view the 1st American Revolution started can help to understand why they may think the 2nd one started. If you don't think the revolution started until the 1st shot was fired at Lexington and Concord... then yes a 2nd revolution has not started. But events after events show that somewhere a tipping point was reached. Is the government and MSM ignoring the people and calling them ignorant a tipping point? Only historians will tell us several years from now.

powerofreason
08-13-2009, 01:04 PM
This is good news to me. Lets get this over with so we can live more free.

Eric21ND
08-13-2009, 01:32 PM
There's something quacky about Celente...can't put my finger on it, but it makes me not want to be associated with the guy.