PDA

View Full Version : MSMBC (sic?) up to more mischief

teacherone
08-12-2009, 04:16 PM
An MSMBC poll

When town halls go wild -- who comes out looking the worst (http://www.newsvine.com/_question/2009/08/12/3145533-when-town-halls-go-wild-who-comes-out-looking-the-worst)?

An Obama administration that promised a new era of American politics, but isn't delivering on it.

A Republican Party/conservative movement -- less than seven months removed from the White House -- stoking this anger and hoping it returns them to power.

American citizens who can't treat their neighbors or elected officials with respect, even when they disagree.

The media covering the story, amplifying the exaggerations and lies being told at these town halls.

All of the above. We're all losers in the eyes of the true silent majority: the radical middle.

Some leading questions huh?

kahless
08-12-2009, 04:17 PM
When need to get signs at the protests that say "Down with MSNBC" and burn their hosts in effigy. Better yet make up an Olbermann dummy that we can hit like a pinata.

On second thought probably a bad idea other than the sign since it would probably be misued by them as an advocation of violence which would not be the intent. The thought of it made me laugh after hearing them complain on MSNBC that protesters were burning senators in effigy.

MsDoodahs
08-12-2009, 04:45 PM
Hmmm....

Burn their hosts in effigy?

I don't know how that would be rec'd but I have to say, I like the idea.

Maybe at a protest out in front of their headquarters.

:)

ravedown
08-12-2009, 05:17 PM
its disgusting how msnbc's tactic lately is to take people who dared to stand up and speak at the town halls and bring them on their programs to tear them apart and make anyone who speaks out looks stupid. Every show is flat out defending the obamacare program-is that their job now? lim interested to see if maddow follow suit tonight.