PDA

View Full Version : William Kostric - NH "Open Carry" man - On Alex Jones now.

Anti Federalist
08-12-2009, 01:18 PM
Coming up next after commercial as of 1530 EST

www.infowars.com

revolutionisnow
08-12-2009, 01:27 PM
http://gcnlive.com/ListenLive/winampfreeNtwk2.m3u

ramallamamama
08-12-2009, 01:31 PM
An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Robert A. Heinlein

ravedown
08-12-2009, 01:33 PM
damn...just when i was beginning to like this guy

rpfan2008
08-12-2009, 01:35 PM
thanks

Anti Federalist
08-12-2009, 01:37 PM
Fantastic interview so far.

ramallamamama
08-12-2009, 01:37 PM
Lone gunman. LOL

Anti Federalist
08-12-2009, 01:41 PM

Wut?

pcosmar
08-12-2009, 01:43 PM

:rolleyes:

Anti Federalist
08-12-2009, 01:45 PM

:rolleyes:

Hey Pete, you wanna hold this dude's hat, please?

;):D

pcosmar
08-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Hey Pete, you wanna this dude's hat, please?

;):D

Perhaps, if he sticks around he may learn something.
Post don't look like a troll, just a newbie.

ravedown
08-12-2009, 02:00 PM
I disagree with AJ and find his movement detrimental to progress and by validationg his program, you diminish your credibility. yes ive listened to his program and watched his documentaries.
are you suggesting im alone in my opinion here? because i doubt it.

pcosmar
08-12-2009, 02:07 PM
I disagree with AJ and find his movement detrimental to progress and by validationg his program, you diminish your credibility. yes ive listened to his program and watched his documentaries.

I am suggesting that opinions are like a******s
I am suggesting that You get Ron Paul on you're show.
I am suggesting that I don't give a shit for ignorance.

This man was (and is) a patriot. One who stood alone to make a statement.
Who the fuck are you.

Anti Federalist
08-12-2009, 02:12 PM

Nope, not all.

You'll find plenty of fellow travelers who think people like me should be "run off".

My response in another thread was as follows:

Now, here's a bombshell for you.

If, (I am making that very clear, IF) this is the man I think he is (Kostric), we met briefly during the primary campaign, (He was part of OLFOD) at a canvass function and again at a sign wave.

If it's the same fellow...

...he's a "truther".

I now officially invite every "anti-truther" who: thinks that we can't hold our tongues, address the issue at hand without screaming "9/11 was an inside job", are a detriment to the freedom cause, and cannot present a clear, rational and sane argument, to kiss my ass.

Pete, there, offered to hold people's hat while they did it.

Now, if you find that AJ's style and content not to your liking, and find it counter productive, so be it, don't use it, and make your case why it shouldn't be used by others.

If, on the other hand, you think people like me, who do find it useful, who does think that there was government prior knowledge of the events of 9/11, who do use the movies and videos to bring people to the truth, if you think that people like me should shut up, keep quiet and GTFO out of the "movement", then I invite you to get in line as well.

dannno
08-12-2009, 02:13 PM
Hear, hear

Flash
08-12-2009, 02:14 PM
Alex Jones is alright. He's still no Bill Cooper though, hehe.

PatriotOne
08-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Now, here's a bombshell for you.

If, (I am making that very clear, IF) this is the man I think he is (Kostric), we met briefly during the primary campaign, (He was part of OLFOD) at a canvass function and again at a sign wave.

If it's the same fellow...

...he's a "truther".

Even if it wasn't the same guy you met, I would bet he was a "truther" anyways. Who else knows enough to be so pissed off as to give the Gov a big FU by bearing arms at a Presidential venue? Truthers have been pulling the heavy load in the movement for years.

pcosmar
08-12-2009, 02:28 PM
I never heard of Alex before getting involved with the campaign. I heard about him here. I listened to Ron on his show.I have heard him speak on some other (and relevant) subjects.

Now,I knew about MK-Ultra before the Congressional Hearings. Now it is a proven and accepted fact.
I watched the Iran Contra hearings. I still don't understand how Ollie and others were not jailed.

I was involved in the last campaign and saw just how corrupt and underhanded it can get.

I have little tolerance for the opinion of idiots.

Anti Federalist
08-12-2009, 02:28 PM
even if it wasn't the same guy you met, i would bet he was a "truther" anyways. Who else knows enough to be so pissed off as to give the gov a big fu by bearing arms at a presidential venue? truthers have been pulling the heavy load in the movement for years.

+1776

RM918
08-12-2009, 03:20 PM
I just find the whole situation depressing. Not really Jones or Kostric's fault that they're being labelled like that, but as is typical of guilt-by-association in the mindset of your typical American, right or wrong retarded or not, this appearance /will/ further cement the idea of him and those he associates with as being 'libertarian wackos'. And, sadly, it'll work. People buy it. It's just very frustrating, and I can see how anger builds out of it so that people starting blaming people who don't really deserve it. It's not the way to go, however, and we should stand above it, but it's something that'll have to be overcome at some point.

StayTrue
08-12-2009, 05:07 PM
is this posted on youtube?

TheConstitutionLives
08-12-2009, 05:26 PM
Who the fuck are you.
I doubt he's a grown man who paints his face.

pcosmar
08-12-2009, 05:36 PM
I doubt he's a grown man who paints his face.

Not sure what year that was, I lived there a long time, but folks paint a lot more than their faces.

Warning NSFW
http://www.fantasyfest.net/slideshow/

I do have other "faces".
Urban Camouflage is my specialty.
I'm in the frozen north these days.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2064/2095499249_f6fba9f62e.jpg

specsaregood
08-12-2009, 05:50 PM
//

Keith and stuff
08-12-2009, 05:52 PM
Cool! The FreeTalkLive interview just ended. It went well!

pcosmar
08-12-2009, 05:56 PM
Aaah, fantasy fest, good times....spent a few years down there myself. If the real estate market implodes much further to point where an average person can afford a house, I may consider moving back. (been keeping a keen eye on the properties available around big pine and other keys)

for the record, I listen to AJ from time to time and I'm not a "truther" in the controlled demolition sense; but I am in the sense that I don't trust the whole "official" story. I thought the Obama Deception was a great flick and think AJ is an asset to our cause. I'm glad we have truthers with us and as long as people aren't selling the cd-truther message as being a required part of the freedom message, then I think we should all be able to get along and work together. For somebody to dislike another simply because they came on as a guest on AJ's show is shortsighted and close-minded and if you feel that way, then you best not like Dr. Paul either...

I sold my property down there befor the market went south. Right after Hurricane Wilma.

I have never been a "truther", but my mistrust of our government dates back to the 70s.
I just hate to see the bashing of patriots.
It irks me.

Anti Federalist
08-12-2009, 06:22 PM
Aaah, fantasy fest, good times....spent a few years down there myself. If the real estate market implodes much further to point where an average person can afford a house, I may consider moving back. (been keeping a keen eye on the properties available around big pine and other keys)

Well then that makes three. North end of Vaca myself, Key Colony Beach.

Although I would never go back to live, I'm very happy in the frozen north.

for the record, I listen to AJ from time to time and I'm not a "truther" in the controlled demolition sense; but I am in the sense that I don't trust the whole "official" story. I thought the Obama Deception was a great flick and think AJ is an asset to our cause. I'm glad we have truthers with us and as long as people aren't selling the cd-truther message as being a required part of the freedom message, then I think we should all be able to get along and work together. For somebody to dislike another simply because they came on as a guest on AJ's show is shortsighted and close-minded and if you feel that way, then you best not like Dr. Paul either...

And that respect goes both ways and I think, at least speaking for myself as a "truther", that is all anybody is asking for.

specsaregood
08-12-2009, 06:37 PM
//

FSP-Rebel
08-12-2009, 08:38 PM
Cool! The FreeTalkLive interview just ended. It went well!
I just listened to it now, it was great.