JamesButabi
08-12-2009, 11:10 AM
Geez I would have never thought these questions were preselected! SHOCKER

AdamT
08-12-2009, 11:14 AM
Big surprise :rolleyes:

Krugerrand
08-12-2009, 11:31 AM
I again give Specter credit (something I really don't like to do) .. he may have had crappy answers ... but he at least took honest questions.

Lord Xar
08-12-2009, 11:46 AM
they look different - you sure they are the same person?

smartguy911
08-12-2009, 11:58 AM

wondering the same

Bucjason
08-12-2009, 12:01 PM
shocking!!

__27__
08-12-2009, 12:01 PM

+2

Looks similar, like the one on the left could be her daughter or younger sister, but they look different ages.

We all know the questions were pre-approved or planted, but be careful to ensure what you throw out there is verifiable before throwing it, otherwise it just gives the other side ammo.

brandon
08-12-2009, 12:02 PM
They look completely different

revolutionisnow
08-12-2009, 12:07 PM
Are you all looking at the right person? Her daughter is the one asking the question, the mother is on the right. They're both from Malden MA. Which is also interesting because doesn't MA have socialized health care already?

pcosmar
08-12-2009, 12:13 PM

I have several pics of me that "look different"
You don't think that a woman might change her hair color and style from time to time over several years?

Or, you don't believe that the dog and pony show was staged?

Lord Xar
08-12-2009, 01:02 PM
I have several pics of me that "look different"
You don't think that a woman might change her hair color and style from time to time over several years?

Or, you don't believe that the dog and pony show was staged?

I am fairly certain it was the 'pick of the litter' scenario, as has been the dems/repubs M.O for some time now -- but I can't see the resemblence. I mean, if you are gonna use photo's to show cause for concern, the photos should not be refutable.

If you say "see, look! same person..."
"what do you mean, they don't look much alike.."
"huh? don't you think they can change their hair color and expressions...."..

that sounds wacky and reduces the argument further as it appears you can't be reasoned with.

I am with you in that it was all smoke n' mirrors. But unless there is harder evidence, I can't get on board with that.

Sandra
08-12-2009, 01:04 PM
At least 10 years apart.

pcosmar
08-12-2009, 01:08 PM
I am fairly certain it was the 'pick of the litter' scenario, as has been the dems/repubs M.O for some time now -- but I can't see the resemblence. I mean, if you are gonna use photo's to show cause for concern, the photos should not be refutable.

that sounds wacky and reduces the argument further as it appears you can't be reasoned with.

I am with you in that it was all smoke n' mirrors. But unless there is harder evidence, I can't get on board with that.

How many pics are you looking at?
The lady sitting next to the girl looks very much like the woman in the Picassa web page.
The hair is a shade lighter, but,,,

http://picasaweb.google.com/KathleenManningHall/2009Inauguration#
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_ruTYZ0ZWuVU/SXnQlREJm5I/AAAAAAAAAMo/9MZADoYRFSM/s640/2009%20-%20Inauguration%20149.jpg

ItsTime
08-12-2009, 01:10 PM
Wait a 9 year old asked a question? Nah thats not staged. Common sense tells me it was.

Sandra
08-12-2009, 01:17 PM
Wait a 9 year old asked a question? Nah thats not staged. Common sense tells me it was.

That's what exposes the staged stance. All those concerned citizens and they choose a non voting child to ask a question..... how cute.

paulitics
08-12-2009, 01:25 PM
It's the same person, yes. The whole thing was staged, and is not representative of America, esp NH folks. I mean, come on, give me a break, these scum are literally stacking their townhall meetings, screening the questions, and rehearsing their answers.

They have the nerve to not only deny this, but then turn around and have the gall of accusing regular Americans of utilizing their sleezy tactics. How the hell is grandma and grandpa going to arrange something like this. The whole thing is absurd.

paulitics
08-12-2009, 01:30 PM

This story appeared in the Boston Globe. It's true.

devil21
08-12-2009, 01:37 PM
Anyone that can't tell that it's the same woman in the all the pics needs to get their eyes checked. The puffy high cheekbones is the give away.

But is anyone surprised? Even Helen Thomas has stated that this administration is the least transparent and least honest of any administration she has ever covered. Obama can't do a thing without a stage, teleprompter and planted questions. The guy's a complete puppet. This has already been established. I'm just glad to see people catching the shenanigans and publishing them.

Dark_Horse_Rider
08-12-2009, 02:00 PM
That's what exposes the staged stance. All those concerned citizens and they choose a non voting child to ask a question..... how cute.

Wait, maybe the prez will ask her to join him for a beer and they can talk it over.