PDA

View Full Version : Facial hair

Ian A.
08-11-2009, 08:40 PM
I made a thread about Rand Paul's hair and how he should change it. I stand corrected on that one, but I can't help but feel superficial saying that Adam really, really should shave.

He's apparently ditched the buzz head--which would look nice on UFC. The mephistopheles beard doesn't just scare old ladies--it scares ME!:eek:

torchbearer
08-11-2009, 08:44 PM
don't be afraid.

disorderlyvision
08-11-2009, 09:03 PM
http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/disorderlyvision/zz_top.jpg

disorderlyvision
08-11-2009, 09:43 PM
I made a thread about Rand Paul's hair

The mephistopheles beard doesn't just scare old ladies--it scares ME!:eek:

You seem to have some sort of odd hair phobia. Are you going to start yet another thread claiming that Peter Schiff does not have the correct number of ball hairs and should drop out of public view? Perhaps one of the candidates has mishapen eyebrows :eek:

Dr.3D
08-11-2009, 09:46 PM
http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/disorderlyvision/zz_top.jpg

LOL, my beard is only about half as long as the one the guy in the middle has.

Ian A.
08-11-2009, 10:15 PM
Are you going to start yet another thread claiming that Peter Schiff does not have the correct number of ball hairs and should drop out of public view?

LOL as you wrote that I was watching a clip of him from '06 and I was thinking he looked MORE bald then than he does now!

But really, I grow a lite beard now and then, and it looks fantastic. Adam looks like he's about to have a fiddle contest with Charlie Daniels.

Dr.3D
08-11-2009, 10:18 PM
LOL as you wrote that I was watching a clip of him from '06 and I was thinking he looked MORE bald then than he does now!

But really, I grow a lite beard now and then, and it looks fantastic. Adam looks like he's about to have a fiddle contest with Charlie Daniels.

I think those so called lite beards look like the the man forgot to shave that day.
When you see a long full beard, you know the man didn't shave on purpose.

Brian4Liberty
08-11-2009, 10:20 PM
Peter Schiff does not have the correct number of ball hairs and should drop out of public view?

I think you mean drop out of pubic view... ;)