PDA

View Full Version : Arkansa GOP chairman makes stupid statement

akalucas
06-04-2007, 09:24 AM
Arkansa GOP chairman says we need attack on US soil for American people to appreciate that Bush is doing the right thing!! What is it with these neocons taking over the head of GOP's. This guy and the chairman of Michigan are really clueless. Even if we were hit by more extremist it doesnt change the fact it has NOTHING to do with Iraq. Man, I hope if Ron wins there are some major changes in who represents the republican party as a whole throughout the US.

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Arkansas_GOP_head_We_need_more_0603.html

wwycher
06-04-2007, 09:42 AM
These scum keep repeating this dribble over and over again. One more attack and we will be disarmed and without any liberty. They want a lock down.

kylejack
06-04-2007, 09:52 AM
These scum keep repeating this dribble over and over again. One more attack and we will be disarmed and without any liberty. They want a lock down.

General Tommy Franks said the Constitution would be suspended and martial law declared if there were another terrorist attack.

Jeff556
06-04-2007, 11:01 AM
General Tommy Franks said the Constitution would be suspended and martial law declared if there were another terrorist attack.

In other words the constitution would be done and Bush would be a dictator.

UtahApocalypse
06-04-2007, 11:41 AM
It's Coming.......

I hope we make it to the elections and can make change.

SeanEdwards
06-04-2007, 01:10 PM
WTF?? The guy wants more 9/11 attacks?? :confused:

I kept thinking it must be spoof, but it looks legit. This is crazy.

kylejack
06-04-2007, 01:15 PM
WTF?? The guy wants more 9/11 attacks?? :confused:

I kept thinking it must be spoof, but it looks legit. This is crazy.

You should read the Project for a New American Century report "Rebuilding America's Defenses". They talk about a radical plan of re-shaping the Middle East by invading Iraq and later other countries, but saying that it would be difficult to accomplish without "a new Pearl Harbor".

Sir VotesALot
06-04-2007, 05:43 PM
You should read the Project for a New American Century report "Rebuilding America's Defenses". They talk about a radical plan of re-shaping the Middle East by invading Iraq and later other countries, but saying that it would be difficult to accomplish without "a new Pearl Harbor".

Now they need a newer Pearl Harbor.