PDA

View Full Version : A little summary of where Ron Paul is at now

njandrewg
09-27-2007, 12:04 PM
http://ronpauldaily.blogspot.com/2007/09/ron-paul-is-first-tier-candidate-only.html

Pretty much put everything there, money, support, how we can win with few numbers. And also took a shot at Democrats.

A little something for everyone heh

Syren123
09-27-2007, 12:11 PM
Okay can I just be bitchy for a second only cuz it made me laugh.

He 'dwarfs' the competition (verb), not dwarves (plural noun) but I give him props for knowing how to make a plural from a noun ending in f.

It's an awesome, well reasoned and argued piece.

RP4ME
09-27-2007, 12:28 PM
great artcile - gets me psyched!!!!

Original_Intent
09-27-2007, 12:31 PM
That was a great article. Said so much that I have been wanting to say!
Dugg!

njandrewg
09-27-2007, 12:50 PM
Okay can I just be bitchy for a second only cuz it made me laugh.

He 'dwarfs' the competition (verb), not dwarves (plural noun) but I give him props for knowing how to make a plural from a noun ending in f.

It's an awesome, well reasoned and argued piece.
fixed :P

kickzman
09-27-2007, 12:59 PM
Good read. Come on folks register republican already b4 its too late.

On a side note; Can u vote in both Republican and democrat primary???

LibertyEagle
09-27-2007, 01:17 PM
Good read. Come on folks register republican already b4 its too late.

On a side note; Can u vote in both Republican and democrat primary???

NO.

Ridiculous
09-27-2007, 01:29 PM
Only in certain states do you have to be registered as a republican. In the other states you can only vote Republican or Democrat, but not both.

Syren123
09-27-2007, 01:47 PM
fixed :P
Thank you for taking it as a suggestion and not as criticism! You wrote an excellent piece there, Andrew.

wgadget
09-27-2007, 01:49 PM
I feel that we're DEFINITELY getting to them. Have you noticed the upsurge in calling Ron Paul supporters "nuts?" I believe they're even making up stories to fit this description...witness the Mackinac ferry ride. WHY did it take three days for them to come up with story about RPers wanting to throw him off the boat? Rudy's just trying to "save face" and it's so obvious, it's sickening.

R_Harris
09-27-2007, 03:21 PM
RP is lopped into the "Others" category. Ghouliani, Romney, McCain, and Thompson are now being christened the "top four" in New Hampshire, and soon Ron and other candidates will be removed from the debates.

I agree with other posters that RP needs to now spend the vast majority of his time in Iowa and New Hampshire, with remaining time in South Carolina and Florida. IA and NH are absolutely critical where he make some impact. If he doesn't, he is in big trouble.

njandrewg
09-27-2007, 04:10 PM
RP is lopped into the "Others" category. Ghouliani, Romney, McCain, and Thompson are now being christened the "top four" in New Hampshire, and soon Ron and other candidates will be removed from the debates.

I agree with other posters that RP needs to now spend the vast majority of his time in Iowa and New Hampshire, with remaining time in South Carolina and Florida. IA and NH are absolutely critical where he make some impact. If he doesn't, he is in big trouble.

I think the real campaign will begin once the Q3 numbers are in. Right now they are saving cash, to have a huge chunk of COH for the media exposure...but once thats in its all out.