PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here know someone who is puzzled by the media's sudden hysteria?

max
08-11-2009, 05:59 PM
we all speak to our own amen choir in here....but have any of you talked with non political or liberal acquaintances who find the media/democrat attacks on townhall protestors to be somewhat fishy?

I like to think that the media is hurting itself....but I dont know what "regular folks" are thinking about the attacks on us.

dannno
08-11-2009, 06:02 PM
No, my liberal friends think the protesters are being bussed in by Pfizer and Monsanto :confused:

max
08-11-2009, 06:05 PM
No, my liberal friends think the protesters are being bussed in by Pfizer and Monsanto :confused:

good Lord...

thats really sad...BIG PHARMA SUPPORTS THIS CRAP!

i should know better than to overestimate the intelliegnece of sheeple

Sandra
08-11-2009, 06:06 PM
Have you noticed it's both left and right? I wonder what each side has hanging on the Obama plan? I think neo cons have a great deal to gain whether it's in the interest of insurance companies or big pharma. I mean won't these involve contracts with big government? I really believe it's a concerted effort to ram it through by force by both sides.

lynnf
08-11-2009, 07:27 PM
we all speak to our own amen choir in here....but have any of you talked with non political or liberal acquaintances who find the media/democrat attacks on townhall protestors to be somewhat fishy?

I like to think that the media is hurting itself....but I dont know what "regular folks" are thinking about the attacks on us.

fishy? you should report that to the White House! what's that address?

flag@whitehouse.gov ?

lynn

Dianne
08-11-2009, 07:48 PM
I would say it is contrived... they never said a word until they began to worry a revolution was about to take place.. now, since government owned news media... they are working to "pretend" they are a truthful and caring media in order to appear somewhat credible.

Noticed tonight that all Congress holding town hall meetings getting owned by those in attendance.... but out President Obama (cough) had a very peaceful townhall tonight. Wonder if it is because you have to sign up and register online so that the secret service checks you out, to be sure you are an Obama ass kisser, before you can get in the meeting.

You know the man is narcissist http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism . You will never see anyone with differing opinions on the same stage as he is.

Just so you don't think this is from right or left.... there is no one on this earth I hated more than the village idiot George Bush. When his face came on tv, channel went off. Obama I loved during the democratic convention years ago..... I really did love him.... thought he was fabulous. I marched with George McGovern... I marched to outlaw the song Dixie in the 70's. But now I know.... our government is tained.... sickening..... disgusting.... magots...

Everything I worked for and trusted... no longer.... they are all owned and until the people throw these bastards out of office... this republic will never rise again. How in the f'ing hell can Nancy Pelosi... Harry Reid.... idiots like Spector and Dingleberry (damn 84 years old and retarded) continue to hold their seats. I mean guys..... what the hell is going on here? Who is voting these guys back into their "unsuccessful" seats?

Bradley in DC
08-11-2009, 08:02 PM
Max,

It's August recess. Congress and everyone is gone. Political reporters who still have deadlines and stories to write are at a loss. You'll have another month of this...you can mark your calendar for next year (though that will be, "look who is back home campaigning...")

idirtify
08-11-2009, 08:35 PM
I’d like to hope that the GM better get used to it because it’s a new phenomenon that’s here to stay, since a critical mass of people are now getting a critical mass of their news online and finally getting the real story on government. It’s possible that the health care story is less newsworthy than the number of constitutionally-orientated protesters. The near future will confirm yes or no.