PDA

View Full Version : mass email from Greyson

ARealConservative
08-11-2009, 05:19 PM
for some reason, I received a donation solicitation from Trey Greyson, so apparently he harvested my email from some Ron Paul affiliated list I'm on (not a Kentucky resident)

Good luck with that :rolleyes:

Friends,

Senator Jim Bunning has decided against seeking re-election next fall. He served us well in Kentucky, always standing on principle and never failing to stand up for taxpayers against the big spenders in Washington.

I'm very proud of all that Senator Bunning has done for our Commonwealth. I know that his departure leaves a void of true conservatives in Washington, and it presents a real challenge for you and me.
Today I hope you will join me in my campaign by making a contribution to ensure that this Senate seat remains in conservative hands.

Very soon I will formally announce my candidacy for U.S. Senate, and I will be a true conservative like Senator Bunning and Senator McConnell. In fact, I recently took a stand against the confirmation of Judge Sonia Sotomayor to a lifetime appointment to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Washington liberals continue to advocate an explosion in federal spending and government control of all aspects of our lives, including our health care. Since President Obama took office America has run up $1.3 trillion in debt – a figure as staggering as it is unsustainable.

I am committed to fighting against an agenda that cripples our economy and puts the health care you currently enjoy at risk. You can count on me to stand up for a health care plan that you can choose and that you can afford, and when we're finished, a government you can afford too.

Kentucky is a top target for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee led by notable liberals like Harry Reid, Christopher Dodd and Chuck Schumer . They would like nothing more than to add to their 60-seat, filibuster-proof majority by taking over this seat that is currently held by a conservative Republican.

As you may recall, liberal leaders in Washington spent millions in 2008 trying to defeat Senator Mitch McConnell. Friends like you helped return Senator McConnell to the Senate where he is leading the charge against unprecedented levels of government spending and exploding deficits.

I am reaching out to you today for your help.

It is vitally important that we keep Kentucky's Senate seat in conservative hands. We need a responsible, common sense conservative in Washington who can fight against this liberal onslaught that we're experiencing and who can get things done for Kentucky.

As your Secretary of State for the last six years I have been able to:

- Operate my office on a 10% smaller budget despite increased responsibilities
- Quickly react to fight voter fraud and corruption in elections
- Reduce the amount of time and paperwork required to start a business
- Make my office more open and accessible to citizens
- Voluntarily become the first state agency to post expenditures online so taxpayers can see how their money is spent

I will oppose the liberals' agenda of higher taxes and more government spending. I will fight against the "cap-and-trade" policy that will mean higher utility rates for every Kentuckian. Instead, I believe we should cap government spending and trade the liberal leadership in Washington for common sense conservatives who will stand up for our Kentucky values.

Please join my team today to help me kick-off my campaign for U.S. Senate.

Your contribution will help me activate our already extensive network of grassroots activists by allowing us to print campaign materials and run advertisements on television and radio.

With your help I can begin my campaign today to turn back the liberal agenda in Washington. Simply put, we must do all we can right now to stop the out-of-control government spending and increased debt that will burden our children and grandchildren for generations to come.

Please make a contribution to my campaign today.

Thank you for your encouragement and support.

Sincerely,

Trey
Trey Grayson

torchbearer
08-11-2009, 05:22 PM
It must be getting hot in his office. He is definitely feeling the heat.
It doesn't take an expert to see that if Schiff can raise $800,000 from Ron's donors, that Rand can too.

bucfish
08-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Maybe you joined a Coalition, Group, or think tank email list.

torchbearer
08-11-2009, 05:29 PM
do you have the email that sent it?
did it come from his website?

TruthisTreason
08-11-2009, 05:38 PM
No way Grayson has stoled any email list from Rand. ;)

Now, Conway and his cyberpolice team could probably hack it. Grayson's office handles "the lists" in Kentucky. Speaking of lists, we finally got the keys to voter vault! :cool:

Jeremy Tyler
08-11-2009, 06:08 PM
No way Grayson has stoled any email list from Rand. ;)

Now, Conway and his cyberpolice team could probably hack it. Grayson's office handles "the lists" in Kentucky. Speaking of lists, we finally got the keys to voter vault! :cool:

Good could I get the list from you hightower or best to get it from sherri quin? I want to get some people together and start going door to door.

TruthisTreason
08-11-2009, 06:15 PM
Good could I get the list from you hightower or best to get it from sherri quin? I want to get some people together and start going door to door.

A little targeted door-to-door, huh? :D Let me see what this puppy has to offer... Give me a few days.

ARealConservative
08-11-2009, 06:19 PM
do you have the email that sent it?
did it come from his website?

yeah, I looked at the headers. It definitely came from http://treygrayson.com/

Which operates separately from his campaign ("Friends of....." BS)

itshappening
08-11-2009, 06:33 PM
wonder how they get your email...

Matt Collins
08-11-2009, 06:45 PM
Speaking of lists, we finally got the keys to voter vault! :cool:Awesome! 'Bout time!

TruthisTreason
08-11-2009, 07:49 PM

Turns out I only needed five minutes... Program is very simple... Walk and call lists ON! :D

Aratus
08-12-2009, 09:54 AM
evidently candidate trey grayson is trying to be more right of center than both nelson rockefeller & mitt romney, and has deliberately narrowcastingly done a semi-AuH2o missive to rEVOLUTIOn people? if he's very blue dog democrat still, insted of ronnie reagan red, even if neocon, is he one of life's optimists?

RyanRSheets
08-12-2009, 11:07 AM
Very soon I will formally announce my candidacy for U.S. Senate, and I will be a true conservative like Senator Bunning and Senator McConnell.

I will be a true conservative like Senator Bunning and Senator McConnell.

I will be a true conservative like ... Senator McConnell.

conservative ... McConnell.

Now we know where Trey stands.

MR2Fast2Catch
08-13-2009, 01:07 AM
I will be a true conservative like Senator Bunning and Senator McConnell. In fact, I recently took a stand against the confirmation of Judge Sonia Sotomayor

Bahaha, good for you. So that means you will be a TRUE conservative? LOL, try again Grayson. You don't know what a True Conservative is.

Rand Paul for Senate!

tuco.sargent
08-19-2009, 10:27 AM
When do you plan on doing door-to-door campaigning?

specsaregood
08-19-2009, 10:30 AM
Grayson's office handles "the lists" in Kentucky.

With that said, I would think it is worth watching his list usage carefully to make sure his campaign doesnt break any laws in regards to using those lists