PDA

View Full Version : The guy with a gun in NH is an agent provocateur [Admin note: nope]

Razmear
08-11-2009, 01:59 PM
I was checking RawStory.com and they had some CNN video of a "protester" in NH with a holstered open carry handgun waiting for the Obama rally to start and the anchors are doing the typical "how can this be allowed" BS.
The video can be seen at:
http://rawstory.com/08/news/2009/08/11/protester-seen-with-gun-outside-obama-town-hall/#
The guy is carrying a sign with at RestoreTheRepublic.com footer saying "the tree of liberty must be watered", and CNN is making him out to be a really scary person and so forth.
But, if you look at the video closely you can see that he has one of them flesh colored ear pieces in that are issued to the Secret Service and other feds, so it's pretty obvious that this guy is a fed plant just trying to stir up some anti-gun controversy.
If you are a NH member of RestoreTheRepublic or C4L, you might want to check the vid to see if you recognize this guy, because he is likely a federal agent who has infiltrated your group.

eb

Elwar
08-11-2009, 02:26 PM
Maybe he was listening to an MP3 player with a secret service type of ear piece?

gls
08-11-2009, 02:27 PM
I highly doubt it. From comments on other boards it sounds like he's known within the NH liberty movement.

FSP-Rebel
08-11-2009, 02:30 PM
The guy is not a Fed, I know him personally. His earpieces were hooked to a walkie-talkie so he could hear what other friendly protestors were relaying to him, it was a loud environment after-all.

literatim
08-11-2009, 02:42 PM
Sometimes people here make the stupidest threads. There is a thread already dedicated to this, why not post your observation there? Better yet, read the thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=204909) where you would learn he is nothing of the sort.

Razmear
08-11-2009, 02:43 PM
Just found the other thread in the GP forum, so maybe the dude is ok, but the commenters over at RAW are also thinking he was a plant, which is probably a good thing anyways as it might make them think twice about believing the MSM BS.
btw, it was MSNBC not CNN. They all suck so sometimes I get em mixed up.

eb

JoshLowry
08-11-2009, 02:44 PM
Edited title.

Razmear
08-11-2009, 02:44 PM
Sometimes people here make the stupidest threads. There is a thread already dedicated to this, why not post your observation there? Better yet, read the thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=204909) where you would learn he is nothing of the sort.

Had I found that thread first I would have, lighten up.

eb

Bman
08-11-2009, 02:47 PM
Edited title.

+1...

Or maybe... haha. Down with conspiracies deal only with facts.

FSP-Rebel
08-11-2009, 09:06 PM
Alex Jones is wrong yet again.

mport1
08-11-2009, 10:01 PM

Yep, usually a good rule of thumb.

revolutionary8
08-11-2009, 10:32 PM
Where the HELL is your PROOF??
you DEMAND it from others, but you sell YOUR LITTLE BITTY SELF SHORT.

what gives?

revolutionary8
08-11-2009, 10:34 PM
I't totally useless.
FSP AND RAZZY are pulling an Ourorbouros.
Go deeper head, go smaller tail....

IMBECILES.

revolutionary8
08-11-2009, 10:48 PM
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING POS SHIT THREAD ABOUT PEOPLE AND "BIRTH" GETS MOVED TO HAWT TOPICS, YET THIS POS OF SHIT WITH NO SUBSTANCE GETS FUCKING IGNORED...

*sorry mods, that was a trick*
ban me please and let "Razzy" go "free"\
:cool:

You'll "wade and piss" in your own pool, you 'DOODEE' IN YOUR OWN WATERS.
we'll all see how that works out for ya....
YOU TOO BRADLEY.

Carson
08-11-2009, 10:53 PM
Maybe someone could place a link to the other thread in this one.

JoshLowry
08-11-2009, 10:54 PM
I edited the title not long after this thread was created. See where it says [Admin note: Nope]

You seem to lack any kind of control in these posts. Been hitting the sauce?

revolutionary8
08-11-2009, 11:00 PM
I edited the title not long after this thread was created. See where it says [Admin note: Nope]

You seem to lack any kind of control in these posts. Been hitting the sauce?

Are you talking to me,
no sir, I read the whole thing.

I am not sure why you don't get the fact that PEOPLE ARE PISSED.

anyway...
Much Respect..
(head nod)

FSP-Rebel
08-11-2009, 11:06 PM
I'm not pissed, sometimes it takes an admin to clarify things. This post was inaccurate from the get-go, and deserved the re-calculation. The fact is that AJ jumped the gun not knowing, but all is good up here. The FSP rocks.

revolutionary8
08-11-2009, 11:10 PM
I'm not pissed, sometimes it takes an admin to clarify things. This post was inaccurate from the get-go, and deserved the re-calculation. The fact is that AJ jumped the gun not knowing, but all is good up here. The FSP rocks.

WHAT?
That is not what I remembered from the start of this thread...
WHERE do you GET THAT Rebel? you f'in LOST ME.
Poor Josh.

revolutionary8
08-11-2009, 11:19 PM
, well, you might figure it out one day...
tick
tock.

revolutionary8
08-11-2009, 11:48 PM
I was checking RawStory.com and they had some CNN video of a "protester" in NH with a holstered open carry handgun waiting for the Obama rally to start and the anchors are doing the typical "how can this be allowed" BS.
http://rawstory.com/08/news/2009/08/11/protester-seen-with-gun-outside-obama-town-hall/#
The guy is carrying a sign with at RestoreTheRepublic.com footer saying "the tree of liberty must be watered", and CNN is making him out to be a really scary person and so forth.
But, if you look at the video closely you can see that he has one of them flesh colored ear pieces in that are issued to the Secret Service and other feds, so it's pretty obvious that this guy is a fed plant just trying to stir up some anti-gun controversy.
If you are a NH member of RestoreTheRepublic or C4L, you might want to check the vid to see if you recognize this guy, because he is likely a federal agent who has infiltrated your group.

eb

you should be banned. I don't say that, but you should be BANNED.
you make more harm than good, more dissent than peace, and you suck. NOT ONLY THAT, YOU ATTACK PEOPLE WHO GIVE TO NOT ONLY RAND PAUL, BUT RON PAUL AIR TIME, AND SINCE 1996!~~
WHERE WHERE YOU IN 96' BUDDY????

where were you in 1996 buddy????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????

YOU ALSO FUND PEOPLE WHO RIP OFF RON PAUL PEOPLE!!!!! YOU SUPPORT PEOPLE WHO STEAL EARS FROM THE DEAF!

WHAT A FLAKE AND A CROCK.

Dr.3D
08-11-2009, 11:56 PM
http://www.messentools.com/images/emoticones/food/www.MessenTools.com-Food-tomando-cerveza.gif

revolutionary8
08-11-2009, 11:59 PM
i was checking rawstory.com and they had some cnn video of a "protester" in nh with a holstered open carry handgun waiting for the obama rally to start and the anchors are doing the typical "how can this be allowed" bs.
the guy is carrying a sign with at restoretherepublic.com footer saying "the tree of liberty must be watered", and cnn is making him out to be a really scary person and so forth.
But, if you look at the video closely you can see that he has one of them flesh colored ear pieces in that are issued to the secret service and other feds, so it's pretty obvious that this guy is a fed plant just trying to stir up some anti-gun controversy.
If you are a nh member of restoretherepublic or c4l, you might want to check the vid to see if you recognize this guy, because he is likely a federal agent who has infiltrated your group.

Eb
useless.

revolutionary8
08-12-2009, 12:03 AM
http://www.messentools.com/images/emoticones/food/www.MessenTools.com-Food-tomando-cerveza.gif
was that mean as a toast? I think that there are a LOT of people here who think themselves to be "special" or "proud", and I DO TOO, but when you think you are BETTER than others, well, then, we gotta prob.
:D
I swear to gawd I could climb a mountain TEN TIMES FASTER THAN YOU.
what do you bet?
;D

Dr.3D
08-12-2009, 12:04 AM
was that mean as a toast? I think that there are a LOT of people here who think themselves to be "special" or "proud", and I DO TOO, but when you think you are BETTER than others, well, then, we gotta prob.
:D
I swear to gawd I could climb a mountain TEN TIMES FASTER THAN YOU.
what do you bet?
I could really care less.

revolutionary8
08-12-2009, 12:06 AM
I could really care less.

Of course.
now, tell me dude, what went wrong? I thought we were cool...

FSP-Rebel
08-12-2009, 12:22 AM
WHAT?
That is not what I remembered from the start of this thread...
WHERE do you GET THAT Rebel? you f'in LOST ME.
Poor Josh.
I said that AJ was out to lunch on this. Can I help you further?

He Who Pawns
08-12-2009, 12:49 AM
Stupid article in Salon slamming this patriot:

http://www.salon.com/opinion/walsh/politics/2009/08/12/william_kostric/

evilfunnystuff
08-12-2009, 12:51 AM
I said that AJ was out to lunch on this. Can I help you further?

where did alex jones come into this i havent seen him mention it