PDA

View Full Version : Obama Healthcare "Town Hall" a Sham

He Who Pawns
08-11-2009, 01:52 PM
Barack Hussein packed his sham of a "town hall" today with friendly democrats. What a pussy and a fraud. This healthcare bullshit MUST be stopped at all cost.

Feenix566
08-11-2009, 02:01 PM
Obama staging a media event and trying to make it look real? NO!! That could never happen! That kind of thing only happens in third world dictatorships like Cuba! Not in the shining beacon of the free world!

LibertyEagle
08-11-2009, 02:04 PM
Yeah, all the while we were told it wasn't stacked. It was obvious that it was.

dannno
08-11-2009, 02:07 PM
I heard he defended the town hall protesters.. was it a back-handed defending?? I didn't get to see it.

MelissaCato
08-11-2009, 02:34 PM
Barack Hussein packed his sham of a "town hall" today with friendly democrats. What a pussy and a fraud. This healthcare bullshit MUST be stopped at all cost.

They're all scanks .. traitors. I've have never in my life seen old 60-80 year old people protesting for their lives in the streets. These are people I know for goodness sakes. It's sad. It is them who are the target here, I see it at the protests ... the scanks and traitors like get in their face and they are a fraction of the age. I see these older folks getting angry and yelling to the point of .... I dunno ... but it doesn't look good. It pisses me off, yet I have to silence my speech of thought and carry-on. It's not supposed to be like this in America, people.

I have tears in my eyes after reviewing my morning and afternoon town hall appearance ...

... these older people need our help, you know it.

I never did get to ask my question, never even made in it the building.

Deborah K
08-11-2009, 02:35 PM

Were protestors allowed anywhere in the near vicinity? Like lining the streets, or anything?

Deborah K
08-11-2009, 02:38 PM
I heard he defended the town hall protesters.. was it a back-handed defending?? I didn't get to see it.

Hannity is covering it on his radio show: http://den-a.plr.liquidcompass.net/standard_plr/audio_player.php?id=KFMBAM&playerType=wmp

Deborah K
They're all scanks .. traitors. I've have never in my life seen old 60-80 year old people protesting for their lives in the streets. These are people I know for goodness sakes. It's sad. It is them who are the target here, I see it at the protests ... the scanks and traitors like get in their face and they are a fraction of the age. I see these older folks getting angry and yelling to the point of .... I dunno ... but it doesn't look good. It pisses me off, yet I have to silence my speech of thought and carry-on. It's not supposed to be like this in America, people.

I have tears in my eyes after reviewing my morning and afternoon town hall appearance ...

... these older people need our help, you know it.

I never did get to ask my question, never even made in it the building.

Bless your heart.

Bman
Did anyone ask what provisions in the Constitution make this bill Constitutional?

Johnnybags
08-11-2009, 02:41 PM
insure illegals kill granny and the like. I'll have to read the Senate bill but the house bills were absolute tyranny.

Original_Intent
08-11-2009, 02:45 PM
Yeah out of the entire town hall he asked for people to raise concerns and nobody did. RIIIIIGHT that is a good cross section of the America I am seeing right now. What did they do, a background check of everyone they let in, or did they pull a Mitt Romney and bus in their own supporters?

And then they have the balls to accuse the angry protestors of being hired thugs of the insurance companies! :mad:

Sandra
08-11-2009, 02:56 PM
Where's the wording for this bill anyway?

He Who Pawns
08-11-2009, 03:05 PM
CNN was claiming that the audience "was not stacked." What a filthy, blatant lie.

Does anyone know the details of who the audience members were? I don't know the details, but I know from the behavior and questions that the audience was more stacked than Dolly Parton's chest.

Deborah K
08-11-2009, 03:20 PM
CNN was claiming that the audience "was not stacked." What a filthy, blatant lie.

Does anyone know the details of who the audience members were? I don't know the details, but I know from the behavior and questions that the audience was more stacked than Dolly Parton's chest.

Those are real ya know.

Dr.3D
08-11-2009, 03:21 PM
Those are real ya know.

Yeah, but she is "stacked" anyway.

DapperDan
08-11-2009, 03:32 PM
Of course it's a sham. Heaven forbid they make the Messiah look bad if they allowed someone who truly dissented his agenda.

Matt Collins
08-11-2009, 04:07 PM
... these older people need our help, you know it.You're right! They need our help in getting the government out of their way so that their savings are not worthless due to inflation. They need our help in getting the government out of their way so that their dividends and investments are not taxed. And we need to get the government out of OUR way so that we are not in the same position as they are at their age: having a government living beyond its means our entire lifetime thus hitting us up for cash every step of the way making financial security very hard if not impossible.