PDA

View Full Version : Support John Dennis

tangent4ronpaul
08-11-2009, 09:49 AM
He's considering running against Nancy Paloski!!!!

I can't think of a better reason to support a candidate - ANY CANDIDATE!

Can we get a money bomb together?

http://www.retakecongress.com/candidates/_catid/John-Dennis_54.html

-t

tron paul
08-11-2009, 01:49 PM
Bump for John Dennis.

Let's rattle Pelosi's cage!

Flash
08-11-2009, 01:53 PM
I believe the radio host Michael Savage is located in San Francisco. I don't listen to his show really-- but is he friendly to John Dennis' ideas? May be we can get him onto savages' show.

Brian4Liberty
03-10-2010, 10:40 PM
Bump for nostalgia... :D

messana
03-10-2010, 11:22 PM
Economics:

* Ending sales and capital gains taxes on gold and silver.
* Enforcement of contracts that use metals as payment
* Backing the dollar with gold
* HR 1207, The Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has voted for every bailout effort to date. She voted “no” last January to block the money already earmarked. She now proposes bailing out the newspaper industry. Hundreds-of-billions of dollars have transferred with her approval from the taxpayers to the large institutions responsible for the poor investments that led us into our current economic crisis[...]One thing is certain, massive spending cannot fix the economy, especially when it is borrowed.

Supports:

* The Bill of Rights, and in the context of privacy and personal liberty, especially the 4th, 5th, 6th and 8th Amendments.

* Dramatically cut federal spending immediately. Savings could be realized by abolishing the Departments of Education, Commerce and Agriculture and reorganizing the Department of Homeland Security. Budget savings for these changes would be approximately $300 billion.
* Abolish capital gains taxes for at least 10 years, if not permanently. This will attract the necessary offshore capital to start businesses and create productive jobs.
* Drastically cut, with an eye toward ending, the income tax. This puts real buying power back into the hands of the consumer.
* Unwind and end both wars within 6-12 months.
* Close all military bases outside the U.S. They are not constitutional and we can not afford them. An interim step would be for each of the 700+ foreign bases to justify its necessity to the defense of the country. Those that can not would be closed.
* Sell all non-vital assets, including the land, from the bases. All proceeds should be earmarked for Federal debt reduction.
* Federal budgets must have a surplus. The excess revenue will be used to pay down Federal debt. Debt repayment will free capital for use in the productive private sector, reducing interest rates and assisting growth.

Opposes:

* Warrantless wiretaps.
* The creation of extra-judicial systems to deal with enemy combatants.
* Waterboarding and other forms of torture.
* I believe our government must respect the 800 year foundation of the law embodied in the principle of habeas corpus.

Bergie Bergeron
03-11-2010, 12:08 AM
Let's get 100% behind him, I support a John Dennis sub-forum.

Michigan11
03-11-2010, 02:17 AM

I've listened to the guy and like him too.

Bergie Bergeron
03-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Running against Pelosi, he's going to need our help big time.

itshappening
03-12-2010, 11:22 AM
I read Pelosi has 39% approval in HER district which makes it possible IF Dennis can break through the 'Republican' mould and make it more personal like Brown did

jmdrake
03-12-2010, 11:28 AM

I agree 100%.

dannno
03-12-2010, 11:38 AM
I read Pelosi has 39% approval in HER district which makes it possible IF Dennis can break through the 'Republican' mould and make it more personal like Brown did

That's what I'm sayin!!!

itshappening
03-12-2010, 11:39 AM
has Dennis won the primary? I think a visit by Ron Paul would go down wonders there in November. he needs to connect as a different kind of Republican and Ron can rally liberals with anti-war rhetoric

that's how he should do this, we might get through to the sheeple

Fozz
03-12-2010, 11:41 AM
It would be a magnificent achievement to unseat Nancy Pelosi and replace her with a true constitutionalist.

itshappening
03-12-2010, 11:43 AM
if she really does 39% approval then people there might be persuaded by Dennis if he can connect, he has to work hard at it.

knocking her off would be the biggest story on election night and Ron Paul could claim the credit :)

dannno
03-12-2010, 11:44 AM
has Dennis won the primary? I think a visit by Ron Paul would go down wonders there in November. he needs to connect as a different kind of Republican and Ron can rally liberals with anti-war rhetoric

that's how he should do this, we might get through to the sheeple

I agree... I'm not sure how much Ron can help him in the primary, or if he even needs to, but if John Dennis wins the primary then Ron Paul needs to visit San Francisco and those two need to hold a giant peace rally in Golden Gate Park, try to get thousands of people to attend.. and Ron Paul should get up there and rile everybody up with the anti-war speech of his life and let John Dennis follow up and add his own thoughts and talk about military and banking special interests in Washington.

I'll bet they could get Naomi Wolf to come and speak too.

Fozz
03-12-2010, 11:55 AM

Link?

Annihilia
03-12-2010, 11:59 AM
I believe Goldwater Jr. recently endorsed Dennis.

dr. hfn
03-12-2010, 12:29 PM
we need a
John Dennis subforum!

dannno
03-12-2010, 12:48 PM
Link?

Those are actually her national approval ratings as speaker..

however..

A poll released...shows that only 34 percent of Californians approve of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-Calif.) job performance, down 14 points from March.

10/19/09

http://thehill.com//blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/63689-poll-34-of-californians-approve-of-pelosis-job-performance

Those are even worse!!

Still not a district survey tho.

RonPaulwillWin
03-12-2010, 02:45 PM
Got something in the mail yesteday. Thought he might just be another no-con. Checked out his issues page, I was impressed. I'll be voting for this guy.

Brian4Liberty
03-12-2010, 03:01 PM
There is a woman running against him in the Primary. She was the GOP candidate against Pelosi last time. Local neo-conservative broadcasters are pushing her now. (She is a neo-conservative.)

Bergie Bergeron
03-12-2010, 03:12 PM
There is a woman running against him in the Primary. She was the GOP candidate against Pelosi last time. Local neo-conservative broadcasters are pushing her now. (She is a neo-conservative.)
When is the primary and are they going to debate? Oh and we could use the California sub-forum (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=135) for Dennis.

Alawn
03-12-2010, 03:46 PM
we need a
John Dennis subforum!

Please. I've been wanting this a for a while. Ron Paul did endorse him. He has been interviewed by Judge Napolitano and he says he is great. I'm unfortunately a little south of his district. I would love to get rid of Pelosi. And this guy is a great liberty candidate. If anyone would be able to beat Pelosi in Ultra liberal San Francisco it would have to be a pro freedom antiwar libertarian type like him.