PDA

View Full Version : Medicare/Medicaid and Obamacare

TonySutton
08-11-2009, 06:04 AM
I was watching a video of Peter Schiff where he was talking about his dad selling insurance back in the 60's. This got me to thinking, has anyone done a comparison of Medicare/Medicaid promises made in the 60's and Obamacare promises? Is there a relationship here which can be exploited to uncover a clearer picture of the lies?

Also, is there any analysis of how the creation of Medicare and Medicaid effected the Insurance industry? ie how many seniors currently buy alternative medical insurance? Is it in lieu of Medicare or supplemental etc.

I am going to be looking for data on this, if anyone wants to investigate or has information to add please comment on this thread.

Bucjason
08-11-2009, 06:36 AM
I was watching a video of Peter Schiff where he was talking about his dad selling insurance back in the 60's. This got me to thinking, has anyone done a comparison of Medicare/Medicaid promises made in the 60's and Obamacare promises? Is there a relationship here which can be exploited to uncover a clearer picture of the lies?

Also, is there any analysis of how the creation of Medicare and Medicaid effected the Insurance industry? ie how many seniors currently buy alternative medical insurance? Is it in lieu of Medicare or supplemental etc.

I am going to be looking for data on this, if anyone wants to investigate or has information to add please comment on this thread.

Interesting ....I'd love to see this comparison also....