PDA

View Full Version : Anyone active on RebuildtheParty.com

dr. hfn
08-10-2009, 11:07 PM
Because i just literally fell out of my seat laughing when i read a response that said "sigh".

There is a small group of ron paul supporters still active there that are always trying to convert people, me included. The blogs are pretty much are all made by ron paul supporters.

It's hilarious the comments the neocons post on that site. They are so stupid it's ridiculous. And it's so representative of the party b/c there is constant fighting. The ron paul hate is just amazing.

Flash
08-10-2009, 11:37 PM
Yikes, I tried logging in and my account old got removed. :\

tonesforjonesbones
08-10-2009, 11:41 PM
Yes I'm on there...I've been posting on that thread..i just saw "sigh" also hehe. They make me sick...but I think MANY Ron Paul folks should go over there and HIJACK the damn site..it's about dead anyway. We can take it over...and shut the idiots out.

tonesforjonesbones
08-10-2009, 11:41 PM
www.rebuildtheparty.ning.com

TONES

dr. hfn
08-10-2009, 11:52 PM
i'm son of liberty on it

tonesforjonesbones
08-10-2009, 11:53 PM
I kinda figured that...I'm suzanne. They hate me. Jim Rock is a Rockhead. tones

dr. hfn
08-11-2009, 05:28 AM
omfg, they are soooo stupid on that site. jim rock is like a retard!

Aratus
08-11-2009, 09:55 AM
does sarah palin plan to have her people give an influx of new life to this web~site if the rEVOLUTIOn tires of the same?

kahless
08-11-2009, 10:52 AM
Because i just literally fell out of my seat laughing when i read a response that said "sigh".

There is a small group of ron paul supporters still active there that are always trying to convert people, me included. The blogs are pretty much are all made by ron paul supporters.

It's hilarious the comments the neocons post on that site. They are so stupid it's ridiculous. And it's so representative of the party b/c there is constant fighting. The ron paul hate is just amazing.

Perhaps a good thing that they are "stupid". The Democrats certainly have their fair share that will follow blindly. These people will and are easily coming around to Conservative - Libertarian views. The Republican party has not always been dominated by Neocons and considering everything that is going on now I suspect many are coming over to our beliefs.

The neocons you have to worry about are the intelligent purist types that hold power and manage their flock wisely.