PDA

View Full Version : the push for full government healthcare..

awake
08-10-2009, 08:16 PM
After reading this article (http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2009-08-10-swine-flu_N.htm) it is becoming clear that the swine flu pandemic is being used as a fear factor to drive support for the Government Health care agenda.

Pay attention to the reasons that the featured test vaccine recipient gives for signing up for the fast track trials.

"Sarakas, 25, decided to volunteer anyway. A college student without health insurance at the University of Missouri in St. Louis, he reasoned that he'd rather take his chances with the vaccine, and its risks, than pandemic flu."

The health care bill is being pushed back to coincide with a predicted time frame of a re-emergence of the swine flu...

I am not much of a conspiracy theorist but I know that governments are that opportunistic. As Rahm Emanuel put it:" You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.”

The complete government control of Health care.

So the question is this; Is it me, or did the health care reform agenda and pandemic scare coincidentally show up at a complementary time?

zach
08-10-2009, 08:21 PM
I always that it was a convenient time to push it, especially since swine flu is "supposedly killing many" sometime in late-September. I think they both are connected.