PDA

View Full Version : Update from Political Lore.com

Politicallore
08-10-2009, 07:17 PM
I am glad to introduce, Politicallore.com/links (http://www.politicallore.com/links). We will update the site more than once daily with everything you should know! New design/site is coming shortly. Please favorite the site and check back as often as you can!!!

Let me personally know what you think.

-Alex

Submit hints to alex@politicallore.com

Also... We need your help! We are forming a business at the end of this month (hopefully). We need help to pay for server costs, writer costs, and hopefully advertising.

PoliticalLore is seeking contributions. Chipins can be found on PoliticalLore.com (at the top on the righthand side) and PoliticalLore.com/blog
Politicallore has been around since early in the summer of 2007 when Alex Nobles founded the site and showed himself to be a reliable supporter of the Liberty movement.
As time went on writers joined the site such as Shaun Booth and eventually we were were included on the Google News site, gaining a mass audience for liberty minded ideas.
In just the last several days Political Lore articles have been linked on Lewrockwell.com, Kokeshforcongress.com, whatreallyhappened.com and rense.com.
Since its inception PoliticalLore has been linked across the spectrum of political internet forums and news, from Daily Kos to Democratic Underground to Politico to FreeRepublic to PrisonPlanet to nonpolitical sites (as well as numerous links on RonPaulForums and Daily Paul) while also reaching the front page of Digg and Reddit on numerous occasions. There have also been major writeups on PoliticalLore articles on the American Conservative, ThirdPartyWatch…etc.
Writer Shaun Booth has also been a recent guest on Kurt Wallace’s Wake Up America radio show.
Recently PoliticalLore.com has reached its highest number of viewers for one month at well over 100,000 viewers, which spanned the globe but mostly coming from the United States and fall into a young demographic.
While not hiding our support for Ron Paul and Liberty minded candidates and ideas, PoliticalLore also often gives unique insight into Washington’s foreign adventures, with extensive writings on the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. As well as the ever present tensions in Israel and Iran. There has also been extensive coverage of the increasingly destabilized country of Pakistan.
As the world turns away from the mounting truths that are the erosion of our freedoms we need funds to keep the site going for the coming monumental elections that will take place in 2010 with such potential candidates as Peter Schiff, Adam Kokesh and Rand Paul.
PoliticalLore has made a name for itself by not compromising their Liberty (Ron Paul) ideals while at the same time engaging those that may agree with them on a specific issue yet not on the complete spectrum.
Finally let me just say that we are not creatures of Washington or lobbyists or whatever your fears might be. Alex is working his way through school, working stone masonry jobs on the side. I myself, Shaun Booth, work a delivery job while spending most of my free time pouring over source documents and reading 100’s of daily new sources.
Our ultimate goal is to be a major source of news for Liberty minded citizens while at the same time spreading the message of Liberty to the masses.

bobbyw24
11-17-2009, 11:19 AM
your site.