PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Coming To My Town

TortoiseDream
08-10-2009, 06:05 PM
I wish I could be there, I'd have a mouthful for our president.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=107984&catid=2

"I would say there is concern but there will be an area cordoned off for any type of protesters that come in to express their First Amendment rights," says Lt. Frank Warchol of the Portsmouth Police Department.

wtf????

__27__
08-10-2009, 06:11 PM
and pre-approved softball questions. He just wants an open dialogue (pre-approved by the state apparatus) with the American people.

Epic
08-10-2009, 06:15 PM
free staters need to be all over this

TortoiseDream
08-10-2009, 06:20 PM
free staters need to be all over this

Good call, what can we do?

Anti Federalist
08-10-2009, 06:20 PM
I wish I could be there, I'd have a mouthful for our president.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=107984&catid=2

wtf????

SOP when you get an appearance from one of the gods.

Free Speech Zones usually are covered heavily by SWAT cops with automatic weapons.

Chieppa1
08-10-2009, 06:29 PM
New Hampshire better live up to its hype. Some good old 1776 civil disobedience.

TortoiseDream
08-11-2009, 06:09 PM
A clip of the event.

YouTube - President Obama in Portsmouth (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mETZlCxucvE)

the vast majority people that got in were in support of the plan, it was a giant obama-orgy. All the protesters had to stay outside and not participate.

Epic
08-11-2009, 06:24 PM
when there are more free staters coming to new hampshire, maybe there will be statist traffic going the other way getting out.

FSP-Rebel
08-11-2009, 09:26 PM
New Hampshire better live up to its hype. Some good old 1776 civil disobedience.
One of our own was just all over the news via his carrying openly at the Obama camp meeting. Many freestaters were in the crowd and everything went smooth. Although, a guy I know that's heavy into the NHLA in leadership capacity was filming at the event and some buff union worker that was bussed in from Mass spit into his camcorder's lense. People around who saw this told the nearest police officer about it, and he said that we'll look into that... Essentially nothing. Though the police protected gun owners that oc'd and concealed carried at the event. Pretty much, only in NH will you see this kind of activism.

Anti Federalist
08-11-2009, 09:29 PM
Based on the people you were around, as a percentage, how many could be reasonably assumed to be CCWing?

One of our own was just all over the news via his carrying openly at the Obama camp meeting. Many freestaters were in the crowd and everything went smooth. Although, a guy I know that's heavy into the NHLA in leadership capacity was filming at the event and some buff union worker that was bussed in from Mass spit into his camcorder's lense. People around who saw this told the nearest police officer about it, and he said that we'll look into that... Essentially nothing. Though the police protected gun owners that oc'd and concealed carried at the event. Pretty much, only in NH will you see this kind of activism.