PDA

View Full Version : Caucasian Female Government Thug with a Badge BODYSLAMS Elderly, Afro-American Woman

clb09
08-10-2009, 06:04 PM
YouTube - Elderly woman slammed hard by police at Walmart (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xW_-bSxTyI&feature=haxa_popt00us03)

...and I included the race of the participants only to point out what the mainstream media will focus on for the next few days while this is the hot "story of the week".

The MSM will not focus on out of control government thugs...just race.

youngbuck
08-10-2009, 06:09 PM
Holy crap!!! An old women like that could easily break a bone (or three). Without a doubt that is police brutality!:eek:

literatim
08-10-2009, 06:11 PM
Holy crap!!! An old women like that could easily break a bone (or three). Without a doubt that is police brutality!:eek:

Maybe she shouldn't threaten a police officer with a knife. Just a thought.

Liberty Rebellion
08-10-2009, 06:15 PM

lol at being threatened by an 82 year-old woman that needs a cane to help her walk.

youngbuck
08-10-2009, 06:17 PM

What knife? It sounds like the cop may have said something like "knife," but I didn't see a knife...

Liberty Rebellion
Someone feeling threatened by a frail old lady with a knife is just about as funny when a one legged cowboy hopped up to my car at a stop light threatening to kick my ass. :p

literatim
lol at being threatened by an 82 year-old woman that needs a cane to help her walk.

So you are saying she can't stab someone with it because she is old?

What knife? It sounds like the cop may have said something like "knife," but I didn't see a knife...

You don't see the knife in the beginning of the video? Nor hear the crowd talk about it?

Liberty Rebellion
08-10-2009, 06:18 PM

she had a knife

http://rawstory.com/blog/2009/08/video-ohio-cop-bodyslams-knife-wielding-grandma/

Liberty Rebellion
08-10-2009, 06:19 PM
So you are saying she can't stab someone with it because she is old?

No, I'm saying that is not a threat. She could have came up behind her and grabbed her arm or something. Or, I don't know, stayed a safe distance back and tried talking to her instead of being a thug and body slamming her.

literatim
08-10-2009, 06:21 PM
No, I'm saying that is not a threat. She could have came up behind her and grabbed her arm or something. Or, I don't know, stayed a safe distance back and tried talking to her instead of being a thug and body slamming her.

Sorry, I don't give special treatment to old people. If you want to threaten people with a weapon, you are going to face the consequences of it. In many states, she could have been shot by someone carrying a firearm.

literatim
08-10-2009, 06:24 PM
She had a knife, its not known she was threatening him with one, what if someone was carrying a concealed weapon, does that authorize a cop to shoot them?

She was carrying a knife and swinging it at people.

clb09
08-10-2009, 06:24 PM
I wonder if the cop would have body slammed this guy if he had a knife?

http://earlthebutcher.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/kimbo.jpg

Perhaps she would have figured out other options to diffuse the situation.

But, hey, old woman?

...SLAM!!

speciallyblend
08-10-2009, 06:28 PM
this is a non story. if anything the daughter of the older lady is at fault for leaving her mother who is mentally unstable alone! the police officer did nothing out of line from what i have read!!

dr. hfn
08-10-2009, 06:32 PM
Fucking scum and fucking cowards! If this happend and I was there I would have beaten the shit out of those cops, spineless citizens

james1906
08-10-2009, 06:33 PM
The woman is hard to label as a threat. She is easy to outrun.

Sandman33
08-10-2009, 06:41 PM
If she had a knive (and was threatening) then she deserved it.

I cant see a knife though.

sratiug
08-10-2009, 06:42 PM

Two people had just walked right by her. She wasn't exactly chasing the cop down the street. You don't think you have a right to carry a knife? The cops had guns, in case you didn't notice. Can we body slam their heads into the pavement when they look at us funny?

speciallyblend
08-10-2009, 06:43 PM
The woman is hard to label as a threat. She is easy to outrun.

my thought was. the womans daughter is at fault for leaving a mentally disabled ALONE in the car parking lot!!

are police able to read minds??? all it takes is a few inches and a person can die from a blade ,no matter how old a person is!

i find the blame is with the daughter!!! who left this elderly lady in the car alone!!

relatives of this older woman, should get the WTF were you thinking award!!

JeNNiF00F00
08-10-2009, 06:49 PM
The woman had a knife, but she did not deserve to be slammed and get her head busted on asphalt. The woman was scared for her life. No one was paying her attention either. No problems happened until the police showed up. Proactive policing is SHIT.

literatim
08-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Two people had just walked right by her. She wasn't exactly chasing the cop down the street. You don't think you have a right to carry a knife? The cops had guns, in case you didn't notice. Can we body slam their heads into the pavement when they look at us funny?

The knife wasn't in a sheath. You should only draw a weapon if you intend to use it.

The woman had a knife, but she did not deserve to be slammed and get her head busted on asphalt. The woman was scared for her life. No one was paying her attention either. No problems happened until the police showed up. Proactive policing is SHIT.

How do you know no problems happened until the police showed up? Someone called them.

amy31416
08-10-2009, 07:09 PM
The knife wasn't in a sheath. You should only draw a weapon if you intend to use it.

How do you know no problems happened until the police showed up? Someone called them.

What kind of a coward are you if you're so scared pissless that you need to body slam an elderly woman suffering from dementia/alzheimers? It's obvious that she has mental issues and did not know what was going on around her.

Have a little respect for your elders, for Christ's sake. Sit back and consider the fact that you're advocating violence against the second most defenseless part of our population. My grandmother had to be in a nursing home and she sometimes slapped the nurses and aides there after her third stroke, but she was still my grandmother and a human being.

You're fucking sick.

sratiug
08-10-2009, 07:13 PM

I guess you don't eat our much?

Sandman33
08-10-2009, 07:14 PM
What kind of a coward are you if you're so scared pissless that you need to body slam an elderly woman suffering from dementia/alzheimers? It's obvious that she has mental issues and did not know what was going on around her.

Have a little respect for your elders, for Christ's sake. Sit back and consider the fact that you're advocating violence against the second most defenseless part of our population. My grandmother had to be in a nursing home and she sometimes slapped the nurses and aides there after her third stroke, but she was still my grandmother and a human being.

You're fucking sick.

Sorry Amy but he's right. You don't take out a weapon unless you intend to use it. SOMEONE called the police about it and thats why they showed up.

The woman was not SLAMMED either. She fell when she grabbed her arm. She was not thrown hard to the ground nor picked up and slammed.

It's a shame she hit her head. It really is. But it's not the cops fault.

literatim
08-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Sorry Amy but he's right. You don't take out a weapon unless you intend to use it. SOMEONE called the police about it and thats why they showed up.

The woman was not SLAMMED either. She fell when she grabbed her arm. She was not thrown hard to the ground nor picked up and slammed.

Apparently we didn't watch the same video she did.

YouTube - Hulk Hogan Slams Andre (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zldHoEaolhs)

NewEnd
08-10-2009, 07:53 PM
That was a swingdown bodyslam. Saying she fell is a crock of shit. It was completely unnecessary. The old woman could have EASILY been disarmed by any able bodied person. Anybody calling that frail old woman, even with a knife, any kind of threat, is the world's biggest fucking pussy. I could take on 1,000 old frail women with knifes, and kick the shit out of every single one of them without getting a scratch! I could certainly disarm one without even thinking I might be hurt.

devil21
08-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Im torn by this video.

On the one hand, I hate how cops have come to rely solely on semi non-lethal Tazers and Ive wondered what happened to the days of just slamming someone and cuffing them. But tazering her could have been fatal if she has a pacemaker. But then I wonder how anyone, especially cops, can be truly "threatened' by an 80 year old woman with a cane and a pocket knife. That situation could have been defused much better and no one would have gotten hurt. Cops just aren't taught community policing anymore. It's all about force. And yes, that was a bodyslam, not a "fall". It's very obvious she was swing slammed. They train female cops to do that against larger men for a takedown.

torchbearer
08-10-2009, 07:57 PM
"afro-american"? whats that?

nathanmn
08-10-2009, 11:40 PM
Watching this video almost made me cry... A reasonable person could realize that an old person with a knife like that is likely senile, that as long at they make sure the public keeps distance from her she can't hurt anyone, and that violence against an old person like that would be devastating. I agree the lady's daughter shouldn't have left her alone there, but the old lady didn't know any better, but the cop should have. Dementia is sad any way you look at it, but people should try to show some damned compassion.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-10-2009, 11:46 PM
wtf that lady pulled out a knife what do you expect to happen, but african american people will be all over this shit

ChooseLiberty
08-11-2009, 12:29 AM
Sorry, but I can't stop laughing at the picture of you taking on 1000 old frail women with knives. You're obviously muy macho.

BTW, that's probably how the cops are trained to disarm a knife so they don't get cut. The cop probably didn't know any other way.

OTOH she could have just kept backing up and talking to her until some other cop showed up and grabbed her from behind. That old lady wasn't going to catch anyone under 90.

Just sad and weird.

I could take on 1,000 old frail women with knifes, and kick the shit out of every single one of them without getting a scratch! I could certainly disarm one without even thinking I might be hurt.

t0rnado
08-11-2009, 12:59 AM
What would a cop do if a blind old lady took out a gun in the middle of a parking lot? She was on private property by the way.

NewEnd
08-11-2009, 01:23 AM
What would a cop do if a blind old lady took out a gun in the middle of a parking lot? She was on private property by the way.

Did you know guns and knives have different threat dynamics?

literatim
08-11-2009, 01:33 AM
Did you know guns and knives have different threat dynamics?

Which is why the old woman is still alive.

NerveShocker
08-11-2009, 02:00 AM
Just bad judgment on the part of the cop in my opinion. I'm fine with her disarming her using that technique (as a last resort) but she used probably twice as much power as she needed to which is why she slammed hard enough to spill blood on the pavement.

The cop obviously hasn't done this before(in real life) and got nervous or didn't even consider the lady weighs less than she does and probably has mental issues.

amy31416
08-11-2009, 06:24 AM

The woman wouldn't be bleeding like that if she hadn't been slammed to the ground. You're a spineless creep to be defending such things. The woman is what, a few years short of 90 years old? She looks like she weighs less than 100lbs and is apparently senile.

If you don't think there's a better way to handle such a situation then you've lost your humanity--which probably doesn't matter to you.

james1906
08-11-2009, 06:34 AM
The police could have easily blocked off the area where the woman was at. Just let the woman wander around for a bit. She'll obviously get tired walking around a parking lot in the summer in her physical state. Eventually she'll drop the knife, and end of story.

Police are supposed to be smart enough to differentiate threat levels. If a pitbull were to charge an officer, I think most people would agree the officer has a right to use force as a pitbull has the potential to cause harm. Would anyone agree the officer should use force if a chihuahua were to charge?

BillyDkid
08-11-2009, 07:26 AM
Sorry, I don't give special treatment to old people. If you want to threaten people with a weapon, you are going to face the consequences of it. In many states, she could have been shot by someone carrying a firearm.You don't give special treatment to old people??? I think if there is a measure of what kind of person you are it is how you treat kids, animals and old people.

Sandra
08-11-2009, 08:08 AM
According to accounts she has already smacked a child which caused the parent to flip out. She was waving the knife at everyone in the parking lot. She could have easily killed the child. She would have been lucky to have that busted head if she did that to my kid.

Sandra
08-11-2009, 08:09 AM
The police could have easily blocked off the area where the woman was at. Just let the woman wander around for a bit. She'll obviously get tired walking around a parking lot in the summer in her physical state. Eventually she'll drop the knife, and end of story.

Police are supposed to be smart enough to differentiate threat levels. If a pitbull were to charge an officer, I think most people would agree the officer has a right to use force as a pitbull has the potential to cause harm. Would anyone agree the officer should use force if a chihuahua were to charge?

The video just showed one female cop arriving. No, she wasn't "slammed" down.

clb09
08-11-2009, 11:28 AM
YouTube - Raw: Texas cop Tasers 72 year old, great-grandmother (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yWaE8tTlsc)

sratiug
08-11-2009, 11:47 AM
According to accounts she has already smacked a child which caused the parent to flip out. She was waving the knife at everyone in the parking lot. She could have easily killed the child. She would have been lucky to have that busted head if she did that to my kid.

How do you know the kid wasn't armed with a squirt gun? Punk probably got what he deserved.:eek: He's lucky she didn't cut his fucking head off. Age doesn't matter, you know.

tmosley
08-11-2009, 12:01 PM
Threatening assault with a deadly weapon is grounds for self defense, with deadly force if necessary.

That said, I probably would have used pepper spray first.

The cop can't be faulted for taking action to defend herself. If a private citizen had done the same thing, most people would be on that person's side (though he probably would have gone to jail).

Just because they are sick or demented doesn't mean that they should be able to walk all over everyone else, or threaten immediate assault or murder.

Assaulting unarmed, non-threatening civilians of any age is unforgivable. Assaulting armed crazy people, that's fully forgivable, even if its a sad situation.

orafi
08-11-2009, 12:06 PM

Do you know why she's 82? Because she outran death.