PDA

View Full Version : Kathleen Sebelius...SEIU "Keep doing what you're doing"

DapperDan
08-10-2009, 03:20 PM
http://michellemalkin.com/2009/08/07/sebelius-calls-her-seiu-brothers-and-sisters-to-battle/

HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius held a brief conference call with SEIU members this afternoon.

She hailed them as her “brothers and sisters” and urged them to show up at town hall meetings.

She gave the same stultifying mini-lecture about the sanctity of Medicare. “Change is not easy,” she droned. “We need to roll up our sleeves.”

No mention of how SEIU thugs rolled up their sleeves and attacked a black conservative protester in St. Louis or ran interference in Tampa Bay.

In an attempt to reassure SEIU members that senior citizens would not suffer under Obamacare, Sebelius said “Saving lives saves dollars.” Which might come as news to Zeke Emanuel.

Sebelius thanked an SEIU member who showed up at the Tampa Bay melee and urged more to get involved. “Keep doing what you’re doing.”

SEIU heavy Dennis Rivera then took over, taking calls from scripted SEIU members who read statements (one of which was painfully, barely coherent).

Rivera closed by railing against the “radical fringe” of “right-wingers” and urged his “Purple Army” to fight “terrorist tactics.”

She makes me ill. Same with these unions. Enemies of the Republic?? tones.

gls
08-10-2009, 03:25 PM
http://i32.tinypic.com/mh9da9.jpg

catdd
08-10-2009, 03:27 PM
Well we have all been wondering what would kick IT off...

I always thought it would be the 2nd amendment.

pcosmar
08-10-2009, 03:34 PM
http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1O48-Brownshirt.html

Brownshirt Member of an early Nazi paramilitary organization, the Sturmabteilung or SA (‘assault division’). The Brownshirts, recruited from various rough elements of society, were founded by Adolf HITLER in Munich in 1921. Fitted out in brown uniforms reminiscent of Mussolini's BLACKSHIRTS, they figured prominently in organized marches and rallies. Their violent intimidation of political opponents and of Jews played a key role in Hitler's rise to power. From 1931 the SA was led by a radical anti-capitalist, Ernst Röhm. By 1933 it numbered some two million, double the size of the army, which was hostile to them. Röhm's ambition was that the SA should achieve parity with the army and the Nazi Party, and serve as the vehicle for a Nazi revolution in state and society.

Operation Ajax
South America

They always go with what they know.

Cowlesy
08-10-2009, 03:35 PM
Sebelius is a government official, and a CABINET MEMBER. Boy these people really want class warfare don't they?

Sickening.

pcosmar
08-10-2009, 03:39 PM
Sebelius is a government official, and a CABINET MEMBER. Boy these people really want class warfare don't they?

Sickening.

Yes, I believe they do.
I think it was the reason for artificially promoting and installing Obama.

He is there to complete the destruction of the US.

torchbearer
08-10-2009, 03:42 PM

Sickening.

This brings up an interesting point.
All Marxist in sociology are conflict theorist. Meaning they derive their support by showing the conflict between classes.
Its not just an area of study, its a means to their ends.
We are seeing textbook marxism in america. I'd never thought i'd see the day that americans would fall for that bullshit.
When the real revolution comes, there will be americans who die for marxist ideas.
The guy wasn't even a sociologist.