PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Ron Paul. "Official" Thank You Thread.

ItsTime
08-10-2009, 01:50 PM
Thank you :D

Original_Intent
08-10-2009, 01:52 PM
Thank you, Ron Paul, for showing me there were other people that felt like I did.

Deborah K
08-10-2009, 01:53 PM
Thank you. My life has changed forever.

MRoCkEd
08-10-2009, 01:56 PM
Thank you, Ron Paul!

gilliganscorner
08-10-2009, 01:56 PM
Thank you. I think the greatest thing that came out of your campaign was to let us know that we all exist, find each other, share ideas, get active, and we're not just the Internet.

That, and logically pursuing the libertarian line of thought into making me an agorist. OMG! What do I tell my family and friends? :eek: :cool:

dannno
08-10-2009, 01:59 PM
Thank you, you really have made a huge impact on this country.

dr. hfn
08-10-2009, 02:06 PM
Thank you. You have changed my life.

m72mc
08-10-2009, 02:09 PM
Thank you... I know how to live my life now. :)

jm1776
08-10-2009, 02:13 PM
Seriously, we have great cause for optimism. Ron Paul brought us together and together we are making a difference!!

Thank you Dr. Paul!

m72mc
08-10-2009, 02:20 PM
Seriously, we have great cause for optimism. Ron Paul brought us together and together we are making a difference!!

Thank you Dr. Paul!

freedom brings people together!

MRoCkEd
08-10-2009, 02:41 PM
"Thousands of men and women have come and gone here in our country's history, and except for the few, most go unnoticed and remain nameless in the pages of history, as I am sure I will be."
- Ron Paul, 1984

I hope he isn't as sure today.

StudentForPaul08
08-10-2009, 02:44 PM
Before I found out about Ron Paul I was a racist; anti-war leftist.

Now I am a liberty loving, accepting, individualist. (still anti-war) He cured me of more then Statism.

Try figuring that one out.

Thank You Ron Paul.

teacherone
08-10-2009, 02:46 PM
Thank you Ron Paul.
You cured my political apathy...

Athan
08-10-2009, 03:22 PM
Dr. Paul, because you lived, our Republic and its principles can be saved from its death.
Because you lived, my life was changed for the better.

Badger Paul
08-10-2009, 03:27 PM
Thanks Ron Paul for being someone to for rather than against.

Chester Copperpot
08-10-2009, 03:32 PM
Thank you Ron Paul, for now I understand what Liberty is, and I realize it is more than just a word on our coins.

Chester Copperpot
08-10-2009, 03:34 PM

Now I am a liberty loving, accepting, individualist. (still anti-war) He cured me of more then Statism.

Thank You Ron Paul.

Was there one thing in particular that made you change?

purplechoe
08-10-2009, 03:51 PM

Thank You Ron Paul.

The fact that you're willing to admit your own faults speaks volumes of your character. I salute you!!! ...and Ron Paul. :)

ItsTime
08-10-2009, 04:14 PM

Thank You Ron Paul.

What race were you racist against? Being from the leftist and racist is kinda weird. Unless you were in the black panthers or something lol

kaleidoscope eyes
08-10-2009, 04:49 PM
There aren't enough words to express my gratitude for your decades of hard, nearly thankless work.
Just thank you from the bottom of my heart Ron Paul. :)

StudentForPaul08
08-10-2009, 04:50 PM
Was there one thing in particular that made you change?

Liberty. Ron Paul taught me the meaning of Individualism. To not see people as groups but as individuals.

The fact that you're willing to admit your own faults speaks volumes of your character. I salute you!!! ...and Ron Paul. :)

Yeah, I am ashamed of how I was but so happy that I changed for the better, and Ron Paul is responsible for that.

What race were you racist against? Being from the leftist and racist is kinda weird. Unless you were in the black panthers or something lol

Well I am white and I used to be against certain minorities (don't feel compelled to name them). I was basically leftist because I was anti-war and wanted stuff from the government. And the right was all about war. Ron Paul basically changed all of that. As i stated above. Now idk if racism and the left were connected but once i learned about Individualism from Ron Paul it changed me. I mean i suppose my leftist views made me look at people in groups so i was way more critical then I should have been which perpetuated my feelings.

And to this day I often find myself arguing against racism and defending minorities. Often pointing out how the government hurts them more then helps. Etc.

I thank Ron Paul a lot. :D

TER
08-10-2009, 04:52 PM
Thank you Dr. Paul for being a source of light in all this darkness.

tajitj
08-10-2009, 04:52 PM
For giving me motivation to get through my deployments in Iraq.
For giving me hope that I am actually fighting for something and someone.
For showing me America has hope and that my future and my childrens future CAN be better.
For showing me how the Federal Reserve is destorying the poor.
For telling people on stage how the war on drugs hurts minorities and poor the most.
For informing Rudy Guiliani why America was really attacked on 9/11
For getting me involved enough to be elected as a state delegate.
For reminding the Republican party they should be for abolishing the Dept of Education.
For showing up John McCain when called and isolationist.
For being the ONE man in the Republican party who stood up to the corrupt neocons and took the party back to it roots and one that I can be a part of.

There is something special about everyones feelings of Ron Paul, for me there is no person in American history who has done what he has done considering the time we live in. We will look back and remember the fall of 2007 and how we fought the power off all things that are trying to take America down from within.

For that I thank Dr. Ron Paul.

MikeStanart
08-10-2009, 04:56 PM
Was blind; but now I see.
For the fight of Liberty.

Thanks Dr. Paul.

miketoles
08-11-2009, 04:51 PM
Thank you Dr. Paul, for being a light shining in the darkness.

Kotin
08-11-2009, 04:52 PM
thanks for curing my apathy and my ignorance.

raystone
08-11-2009, 06:29 PM
Thank you Congressman Paul

awake
08-11-2009, 06:46 PM
For introducing me to Mises and his timeless words - "never give into evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it."

malkusm
08-11-2009, 06:49 PM
Thank you Dr. Paul!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=106779

UtahApocalypse
08-11-2009, 10:00 PM
Dr. Paul,

Thank you. Thank you for showing me what our country is truly about. thank you for enlightening others that I may meet like minded individuals. Thank you for not backing down, or following the group mentality just to fit in. Thank you for giving so much of yourself to us and to liberty. Thank you for being a part in my life, and changing it for the future.

Thank You Dr. Ron Paul

mstrmac1
08-11-2009, 11:03 PM
listen to this... it sums it all up!

YouTube - ZZ Top - I Thank You - Live (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH_iJRXcREM&feature=related)

hotbrownsauce
08-11-2009, 11:49 PM
Thank you for helping this country Dr. Paul. <3

hotbrownsauce

eric_cartman
08-11-2009, 11:57 PM
thank you for educating me about economics and liberty. you're a great role model

qwerty
08-12-2009, 01:45 AM
Thank you Ron Paul!

You changed my life!

I´m fighting with you till the end!

:)

Flash
08-12-2009, 02:35 AM
Thank you Ron Paul for founding the Liberty movement. AAAnd for running in 2012 (hopefully) ;)

MelissaCato
08-12-2009, 07:47 AM
Thank you Ron Paul 4 roundin' up mass people's in unity. With you, the Constitution is in the spotlight and rightfully so here in America. I'm glad to be a part of it.

Ohh and thank you to Carol .. she has the best recipes !!

:D:D