PDA

View Full Version : Fake New Hampshire Town Hall Goes Wrong. They Throw Public Out [youtubes]

ItsTime
08-10-2009, 11:42 AM
So as some of you may have heard our Senator was planning a fake town hall meeting. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=203241) Well they invited public to talk to an intermediate and she would take the questions back to the Senator so she could answer them.

The question taking was suppose to last two hours. Apparently she did not like the questions being asked and THROWS OUT THE PUBLIC and CANCELS THE MEETINGS!

Part 2 is the good stuff but to get the idea of what happened watch both.

http://joeygdauben.com/home/2009/08/09/sen-shaheen-doesnt-show-staff-flee/

Part 1

YouTube - NH Senator Refuses to Meet with Constituents (1/2) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyCcQZ3coMQ&feature=player_embedded)

Part 2

YouTube - NH Senator Refuses to Meet with Constituents (2/2) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy_hjwbaE7Y&feature=player_embedded)

acptulsa
08-10-2009, 11:44 AM
No room for the town in the town hall.

ItsTime
08-10-2009, 11:45 AM
No room for the town in the town hall.

That about sums it up. I wish I could have been there.

orafi
08-10-2009, 01:20 PM
How do you get a town hall meeting set up?

dr. hfn
08-10-2009, 01:37 PM
wow. great job guys tho!u should get that on the news. are you guy free staters?

ItsTime
08-10-2009, 01:43 PM
wow. great job guys tho!u should get that on the news. are you guy free staters?

It wasnt me. But these guys did do a wonderful job. Stayed level headed in sea of insanity!

ItsTime
08-10-2009, 01:44 PM
How do you get a town hall meeting set up?

I think first you invite the public, then kick them out and call the police. I think that is democrat protocol :rolleyes:

For real? Get a hall, advertise it, get people there. It helps to have a politician there.

gilliganscorner
08-10-2009, 02:02 PM
Nice.

During a campaign, you're a voter. After it, you're a taxpayer. When you're happy with your representative, you're a constituent. If you're not, you're a protester.

We done with the voting fantasy in the futile hopes of controlling the State? Agorism is the way out (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=153542).

ItsTime
08-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Night time bumpage

StudentForPaul08
08-10-2009, 05:22 PM
wow that was some good video and crazy outcome in the whole situation.

mport1
08-10-2009, 06:49 PM
Sam is a great activist (he recently spent 58 days in jail for standing up for freedom of the press and his right to remain silent) and puts out some great videos. Subscribe if you want to keep up to date on Free State Project happenings.

tron paul
08-11-2009, 04:14 AM
Amazing.

The twist at the end where even the cop turns out to kind of reasonable is hilarious.

tggroo7
08-11-2009, 05:05 AM
Wow, what an ass. That was a little painful to watch seeing them follow her after noon. How are they not embarrassed at how immature they were overall? We all know they didn't have any honest questions...just statements worded as questions to make her look bad. Kind of like "why do you beat your wife?" only in this case they were probably "why do you want to destroy America?" or "how does it feel to run people's lives?" Did anyone honestly think they were actually hoping to get her to answer questions after it was CLEAR she wouldn't talk? Hell no...it was all about the attention, the scene, and sounding like tough guys. Sounds like these are some guys I'd have a lot of trouble getting along with...not my type of libertarians that's for sure.

At least the soulless politicians in Washington are professional. Is it so hard to be both professional AND right?

FrankRep
08-11-2009, 05:20 AM
She better not get re-elected.

coyote_sprit
08-11-2009, 05:42 AM
Wow, what an ass. That was a little painful to watch seeing them follow her after noon. How are they not embarrassed at how immature they were overall? We all know they didn't have any honest questions...just statements worded as questions to make her look bad. Kind of like "why do you beat your wife?" only in this case they were probably "why do you want to destroy America?" or "how does it feel to run people's lives?" Did anyone honestly think they were actually hoping to get her to answer questions after it was CLEAR she wouldn't talk? Hell no...it was all about the attention, the scene, and sounding like tough guys. Sounds like these are some guys I'd have a lot of trouble getting along with...not my type of libertarians that's for sure.

At least the soulless politicians in Washington are professional. Is it so hard to be both professional AND right?

Cute, why don't you open your eyes and realize that she answers to her constituents and if she doesn't then they have every right to be pissed and act "immature" as you put it.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
08-11-2009, 05:51 AM
Cute, why don't you open your eyes and realize that she answers to her constituents and if she doesn't then they have every right to be pissed and act "immature" as you put it.

+ 1776

I really do not understand the pacifism around here. We used to complain that the "sheep" were not willing to show up and protest and now we have droves up people showing up and while they may not totally agree with this movement 100% they are still out there and willing to listen and there is a real revolutionary spirit taking hold. During the RP campaign we used to dream about scenarios such as this and now we have people on here saying we should be nice and respectful or just stay home? WTF?

Ladies and Gentlemen.. these people are following our lead whether they realize it or not and we need to the ones out there to lead and bring people back to the philosophies and principles that our founding fathers laid out for us in the Constitution. If not us, who? If not now, when?

This is our time to shine and if we do not take advantage of it than we were never meant to win this and we will deserve all that tyranny that is already destroying our country and all the tyranny that will certainly plague our future.

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated." - Thomas Paine

FSP-Rebel
08-11-2009, 02:05 PM
I am and most of the people in the videos are freestaters as well. One of the main videographers and questioners was Ian, the host of Free Talk Live.