PDA

View Full Version : Just now in a coffeehouse

Bradley in DC
08-10-2009, 11:06 AM
RP got another public supporter.

I'm at a coffeehouse on Capitol Hill working on my laptop (which has a Ron Paul rEVOLution sticker and a "legalize freedom" one on it) when a man in a suit and tie came over and started talking to me about Ron Paul, "I noticed your laptop...."

He lives in NOVA, is registered Republican but is switching his party registration because he's "had it" with the Republicans. He loves Lew Rockwell's site. He went on for several minutes of how Ron Paul was ahead of his time but hopes he's starting to get the respect he deserves (and brought up the audit the Fed bill).

Just thought I'd share.

Happy Monday.

Epic
08-10-2009, 11:43 AM
"He lives in NOVA, is registered Republican" - this describes me too.

georgiaboy
08-10-2009, 11:54 AM
coolness. people are really starting to show the good doctor some respect now that so much of what he's been saying is increasingly evident now.

My heart jumps inside my chest and I get giddy whenever I see a Ron Paul sign somewhere, and I've been on the train for a while now.

ItsTime
08-10-2009, 12:06 PM
Dont you love that!?

Michigan11
08-10-2009, 12:11 PM
coolness. people are really starting to show the good doctor some respect now that so much of what he's been saying is increasingly evident now.

My heart jumps inside my chest and I get giddy whenever I see a Ron Paul sign somewhere, and I've been on the train for a while now.

+1776 me too

AdamT
08-10-2009, 12:12 PM
Thanks for sharing!