PDA

View Full Version : Ahmadinejad Truth Video

Dustancostine
09-27-2007, 09:58 AM
Great video made to expose the truth in Iran.

Probably a RP supporter judging by his last comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubZvU8ERvKE

TheDuke
09-27-2007, 10:22 AM
Yes, I agree 100% with this guy... the propaganda machine against Iran and his leader ran at full power these last few days.

I think Ahmadinejad is a hero, not a dictator (a democratically elected dictator :confused: ). Iran should have nuclear weapons, I hope they obtain them soon, so stability in the region is guaranteed against Israeli nuclear capability.

*Now I'm officially on CIA and NSA potential terrorists list :rolleyes:

hard@work
09-27-2007, 10:25 AM
Yes, I agree 100% with this guy... the propaganda machine against Iran and his leader ran at full power these last few days.

I think Ahmadinejad is a hero, not a dictator (a democratically elected dictator :confused: ). Iran should have nuclear weapons, I hope they obtain them soon, so stability in the region is guaranteed against Israeli nuclear capability.

*Now I'm officially on CIA and NSA potential terrorists list :rolleyes:

I dunno man ... I definately dissaprove of the propoganda machine but I'm equally disapproving of the theocracy over there. Kinda hard to filter that from the need to murder people over there though. Wish there was more centrist discussion going on in regards to the situation with our two countries.

kickzman
09-27-2007, 11:05 AM
Even if we don't agree with there theocracy we have no bussiness to start a war with them.

Mesogen
09-28-2007, 10:34 AM
Ahmadinejad is a hero? Wow.

Look man, he's the Iranian George W. Bush, but actually has a grasp of simple grammar.

And no Iran should not have nuclear weapons. NO country should have nuclear weapons.