PDA

View Full Version : Porcupine-411 System For Emergency Cell Phone Call Recording

Reason
08-10-2009, 02:14 AM
Porcupine-411
http://mail.ioerror.us/mailman/listinfo/porcupine-411

Does anyone know of a system like this for other states?

disorderlyvision
08-10-2009, 07:54 AM
1-603-413-0411 I assume you could call this number from out of state if you had to. It is a great idea, but I do not know of other states doing it

BuddyRey
08-10-2009, 07:36 PM
The thing I can't figure out is why these guys aren't on Twitter yet. A way to instantaneously text all of the New Hampshire activists with vital information would be a huge feather in their cap.

Reason
08-10-2009, 07:44 PM
Yeah, I might just use it from out of state. I like the idea of being able to call the number when getting pulled over so that it records the interaction with the cop.

FSP-Rebel
08-10-2009, 08:34 PM
Yeah, I might just use it from out of state. I like the idea of being able to call the number when getting pulled over so that it records the interaction with the cop.
You could, but you'd have extremely limited help. This exists for NH residents almost exclusively.

Reason
08-10-2009, 08:38 PM
You could, but you'd have extremely limited help. This exists for NH residents almost exclusively.

Yea, I just mean having access to the ability to record without having to carry around a recorder.

Anti Federalist
08-10-2009, 09:09 PM
It's speed dial #3 on my phones.

Keith and stuff
08-10-2009, 10:17 PM
AFAIK, there is nothing like this for any state except New Hampshire.

Live Free or Die, baby!

UnReconstructed
08-10-2009, 11:19 PM
I wouldn't use it out of NH. It was set up for FSP activists within NH.

Keith and stuff
08-12-2009, 10:39 AM
I wouldn't use it out of NH. It was set up for FSP activists within NH.

I don't think it is about FSP activists but I like your point. It is mostly for freedom activists in NH. BTW, most of the freedom activists in NH are not part of the FSP.

JamesButabi
08-12-2009, 11:22 AM
Yeah I wouldnt really use it if you dont live in NH. Would be great to set something up similar if you have a local group of activists near you.

Keith most freedom activists just NH natives?

error
11-16-2009, 01:42 AM
Porcupine 411 (http://porcupine411.com/) is my system. Literally. I put it together, I brought it to New Hampshire with me as part of the Free State Project, I maintain a disaster recovery plan, and so forth.

This (Can I do something like this where I live?) is probably my most frequently asked question. So I recently revamped the platform to do exactly that. Now anyone can use the platform to set up a 411 system for their local area.

Civilradiant_palm_pre
11-16-2009, 02:16 AM
[url= 411[/url] is my system. Literally. I put it together, I brought it to New Hampshire with me as part of the Free State Project, I maintain a disaster recovery plan, and so forth.

This (Can I do something like this where I live?) is probably my most frequently asked question. So I recently revamped the platform to do exactly that. Now anyone can use the platform to set up a 411 system for their local area.

color me interested!

Ethek
11-16-2009, 09:38 AM
Same here. I am very early on in building something here in souther Maine right now. A platform like this could well be a big assest to take the cumbersome aspects out of a barter system which is suitable for only a simple economy and make it suitable for the more complicated transactions in todays economy. The primary function of the FED today being to make credit easy. It seems the states wont stop sending money upstream for it to be used to dance through federal Government hoops.

All of it might be circumventable by a system using information distribution like this and a network of people with Time Dollars/barter transactions. Prodictivity of citizens is a countries wealth. Why give an oppressive Gov first usage rights to expand itself.

Anyhow this ties in with a part of a comprehensive stratagy I am working on to fold anyone and everyone into the effort to promote liberty, not issues.

Im a fan Error!

error
11-16-2009, 12:37 PM
color me interested!

Well it's ready now. You can get all the details at porcupine411.com.