PDA

View Full Version : Media Caught Lying About Ron Paul

Matt Collins
08-09-2009, 04:03 PM
If you haven't seen this yet, you really need to.

YouTube - Media Caught Lying, Version2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iW5kOB1pmg)

catdd
08-09-2009, 04:21 PM
I understand why he is so popular and why so many people love him, but my question is "Why is the media against him?"
Who owns the media and why would they want to beat down his message of free markets and liberty?
Anyone want to take a shot at this?

Dr.3D
08-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Who owns the media and why would they want to beat down his message of free markets and liberty?
Behind The Big News: Propaganda and the CFR (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6632255652046262625)

Expatriate
08-09-2009, 04:33 PM
Excellent video.

I remember it disappearing mysteriously from the responses to this video:
YouTube - Who Do You Think Should Be Person of the Year? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm94D1TqYwQ)

A few of the other Ron Paul video nominations disappeared too, but still more than half of them ended up being for him. 95% of the comments were.

Kludge
08-09-2009, 04:36 PM
lol @ thread title

Romulus
08-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Excellent video.

I remember it disappearing mysteriously from the responses to this video:
YouTube - Who Do You Think Should Be Person of the Year? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm94D1TqYwQ)

A few of the other Ron Paul video nominations disappeared too, but still more than half of them ended up being for him. 95% of the comments were.

funny thing.. look at the photographs for Palin and McCain.. they have a sinister shadow cast vs Obama's image. More subversion by the MSM.

catdd
08-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Subliminals play a major role in the brainwashing.

SimpleName
08-09-2009, 06:09 PM
funny thing.. look at the photographs for Palin and McCain.. they have a sinister shadow cast vs Obama's image. More subversion by the MSM.

EDIT: Excuse me, I thought you meant Putin's image in the main photo of the vid. Putin also is highlighted though.

Deborah K
08-09-2009, 06:17 PM
I've seen this before. It's interesting how the MSM is now taking some of its cues from the intertube these days.

Expatriate
08-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Another guy doing the same thing with Google:

YouTube - Research Media Bias against Ron Paul on Google Labs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ4HHy5yqpY)

lynnf
08-09-2009, 07:37 PM
I understand why he is so popular and why so many people love him, but my question is "Why is the media against him?"

media are owned by big corporations now. There had been a law against owning too many different TV stations and print organizations up to the mid-90's (Bill Clinton). that law was repealed and we now have what we have, the result of corporations gobbling up whatever media that they could grab.

before that, the TV news departments were operated at a loss supported by the other parts of the business, and this arrangement was considered a public service, fulfilling part of the requirement for relicensing since the public owns the airwaves.

corporations that took over made "cost cutting" measures supposedly to conform to good accounting/business principles but this action would inevitably effect the previously service-oriented mentality.

Big Corporations hold the reins of the media and they push the corporate party line, either by commission or omission. and since they hold the gold, they feel they should make the rules.

Ron Paul's message of liberty is against that, since they want to have control. liberty means that you and I control.

how do you like that for the modern version of feudalism?

lynn

catdd
08-09-2009, 08:39 PM
I'm beginning to think the whole country is ran by one very large, and incredibly corrupt corporation and the politicians are meaningless.
Barney and Pelosi will hold back HR1207 until it's lost momentum, there will never be another investigation into 9/11, the wars will continue, and the global economy will soon be a reality.

Deborah K
08-09-2009, 09:00 PM
I'm beginning to think the whole country is ran by one very large, and incredibly corrupt corporation and the politicians are meaningless.
Barney and Pelosi will hold back HR1207 until it's lost momentum, there will never be another investigation into 9/11, the wars will continue, and the global economy will soon be a reality.

Don't lose faith in the human desire to be free. Be careful what you think about. You will wish it into existence.

Dr.3D
08-09-2009, 09:17 PM

LOL, the government is one very large and incredibly corrupt corporation.

catdd
08-10-2009, 07:38 AM
You laugh, but it's true.
Black's Law Dictionary defines a corporation as "an association of shareholders (or even a single shareholder) created under law and regarded as an artificial person by courts, "having a legal entity entirely separate and distinct from the individuals who compose it, with the capacity of continuous existence or succession, and having the capacity of such legal entity, of taking, holding and conveying property, suing and being sued, and exercising such other powers as may be conferred on it by law, just as a natural person may."

The Untied States Corporation is no secret, its public information and the Incorporation documents are found within the Congressional record. The United States is a Municipal Corporation, more commonly known as the 10 square mile area called Washington DC. And right now this corporation is in the process of incorporating every nation on earth under the guise of "spreading democracy." And if we do not stand up and take this country back then very soon the free markets will be completely gone and the "government" will own every service and business and we will all be nothing more than corporate employees.
Really, I think this is pretty much the case already.

Reason
08-10-2009, 11:00 AM
we also have to remember that "the internet" is not representative of the voter base...

Matt Collins
08-10-2009, 11:19 AM
we also have to remember that "the internet" is not representative of the voter base...As of 2007 or so only 30% of voters were proficient on the Net.