PDA

View Full Version : Last Chance: Help RP in NH, ME, RI, MA, CT with ONE Email

Jared Callanan
09-27-2007, 05:55 AM
Hey Guys,

This is the last time I will bother you because this is our last opportunity to get Ron Paul on this radio show. The show is Dennis & Callahan and is one of the highest rated morning talk radio shows in Boston. The show is also heard in the states of NH, ME, RI, MA, and CT as well as being one of the most listened to shows online via streaming audio.

Getting on this show before saturday will help us get more people at the Family Walk and would help us get out the word greatly.

Some are saying the recieved literature at the Pats game this past weekend and would like to hear more, others are saying they just want to hear more.

The EMAIL: dennisandcallahan@entercom.com

Drop them a line and help us out!

- Jared

Sematary
09-27-2007, 05:58 AM
Hey Guys,

This is the last time I will bother you because this is our last opportunity to get Ron Paul on this radio show. The show is Dennis & Callahan and is one of the highest rated morning talk radio shows in Boston. The show is also heard in the states of NH, ME, RI, MA, and CT as well as being one of the most listened to shows online via streaming audio.

Getting on this show before saturday will help us get more people at the Family Walk and would help us get out the word greatly.

Some are saying the recieved literature at the Pats game this past weekend and would like to hear more, others are saying they just want to hear more.

The EMAIL: dennisandcallahan@entercom.com

Drop them a line and help us out!

- Jared

Dennis and Callahan are awesome!
What exactly do you want said?
Also, understand that you could be on hold up to an hour.
Pats fans are going to be seeing ALOT more literature on the seventh. We'll be out in force. :)

Jared Callanan
09-27-2007, 06:01 AM
Semetary,

I have been doing this e-mail drive since sunday night trying to get Ron Paul on before saturday to coincide with Ron Paul's dinner in MA and the Family Walk in NH. I have been just trying to get everyone I know to email Dennis & Callahan telling them to get Ron Paul on the air. As I mentioned, the show is extremely popular in MA and the surrounding states and Ron could win Gerry over which would be worth thousands in free advertising.

Semetary, literature at the Pats game is a great idea.. How about the Red Sox playoff games? That place is going to be a mad house.

Sematary
09-27-2007, 06:05 AM
Semetary,

I have been doing this e-mail drive since sunday night trying to get Ron Paul on before saturday to coincide with Ron Paul's dinner in MA and the Family Walk in NH. I have been just trying to get everyone I know to email Dennis & Callahan telling them to get Ron Paul on the air. As I mentioned, the show is extremely popular in MA and the surrounding states and Ron could win Gerry over which would be worth thousands in free advertising.

Semetary, literature at the Pats game is a great idea.. How about the Red Sox playoff games? That place is going to be a mad house.

I listen to Dennis and Callahan all the time. WHAT do you want in the text of the email? I'll change it slightly. We tried Fenway - didn't work out so good. No tailgating, and people were in too much of a rush. We had very little success. The Pats thing will be much better, as was the first test run there.

Sematary
09-27-2007, 06:08 AM
Semetary,

By the way, HOW are you going to get Ron Paul on the radio. This should be something the campaign should be setting up. For all we know he is sleeping during the Dennis and Callahan show.

Jared Callanan
09-27-2007, 06:40 AM
Well, I sent them the campaign information on how to get ahold of the campaign. My hope was that if we sent enough emails that the producer would contact the campaign and organize the event.

erowe1
09-27-2007, 06:59 AM
Oh no, not this again.
Please everyone, let's leave the strategizing about what time commitments Ron Paul is to make to the official campaign. They have a clue how to do their job effectively. You and I don't.

LibertyEagle
09-27-2007, 07:46 AM
Yes, but there is absolutely no harm in encouraging the show to invite him.

I say, let's all do this. It doesn't cost a cent to email the show and ask them to interview Dr. Paul and it only takes a couple of minutes.

paulitics
09-27-2007, 08:49 AM
Oh no, not this again.
Please everyone, let's leave the strategizing about what time commitments Ron Paul is to make to the official campaign. They have a clue how to do their job effectively. You and I don't.

Some people are having an opposite experience with the HQ doing anything effectively right now. We, the grassroots, got Paul on Colbert and the Daily show, countless radio shows, kept him in the debates, and are responsible for many of the rallys including the essential Iowa rally. These high rated shows like to see that there is a demand before offering an invitation. Remember, the whole Ron Paul movement was started spontaneously. Ron Paul didn't even want to run at first. Mass emails work..the headquarters can't do that. Worse case scenario Ron Paul can schedule for a better time or date if he is sleeping that day. Which is still better than no airtime at all.

Jared Callanan
09-27-2007, 04:27 PM
Some people are having an opposite experience with the HQ doing anything effectively right now. We, the grassroots, got Paul on Colbert and the Daily show, countless radio shows, kept him in the debates, and are responsible for many of the rallys including the essential Iowa rally. These high rated shows like to see that there is a demand before offering an invitation. Remember, the whole Ron Paul movement was started spontaneously. Ron Paul didn't even want to run at first. Mass emails work..the headquarters can't do that. Worse case scenario Ron Paul can schedule for a better time or date if he is sleeping that day. Which is still better than no airtime at all.

Exactly. I thought it was a good idea to coincide with his article in the Boston Globe, his campaign stops in NH and MA, and another surprise that might be hitting the papers in the next few days.. My hope was to get him on the show for tomorrow but that is yet to be seen.. Maybe a few more e-mails and we can get him on tomorrow.