PDA

View Full Version : For Kokesh-Do this now!

dr. hfn
08-08-2009, 01:27 PM
http://kokeshforcongress.com/

1. Sign up for his FTW-112 Communicator. (It's a really neat tool)

2. Sign up for his Iphone App if you have one.

3. Join his networks.

p.s. I don't know if you guys know this, but I think he already has the support of the GOP establishment down there. Also, don't you think we should raise the rest of the money he needs. It looks like $35,000. RJ Harris too possibly.

evilfunnystuff
08-08-2009, 01:40 PM
http://kokeshforcongress.com/

1. Sign up for his FTW-112 Communicator. (It's a really neat tool)

2. Sign up for his Iphone App if you have one.

3. Join his networks.

p.s. I don't know if you guys know this, but I think he already has the support of the GOP establishment down there. Also, don't you think we should raise the rest of the money he needs. It looks like $35,000.

what a FTW-112 Communicator i guess ill have to check it out lol

wow what make you think hes got the gop support that would be awesome if true

we really should get him another moneybomb set sometime after rands

we should probly try to get rj harris one sometime after that too

Kevin_Kennedy
08-08-2009, 02:17 PM
What exactly is the FTW-112 Communicator?

ClayTrainor
08-08-2009, 02:24 PM
What exactly is the FTW-112 Communicator?

More info here...

http://www.kokeshforcongress.com/node/36

The FTW-112 Communicator is a desktop communicator for Adam’s all- volunteer army. The FTW-112 Communicator is where the REAL r3VOLution will continue. Updates, goals, and actions will be uploaded to a small desktop tray on your computer so that information can be quickly disseminated to the true revolutionaries of the movement. Are YOU a true revolutionary? Then take the next vital step in the movement and download and install the FTW-112 by following these quick steps:

1. Click here, (http://www.mypowerpad.com/kokesh/kokesh_setup.exe) select RUN when prompted, then follow the install
steps.

2. Your OSC will be cleanly installed and wait quietly in your system tray for information. When new information is published it will non-intrusively appear on your desktop.

3. In the event you feel you are not receiving information updates, simply right-click on the icon in the system tray and select "Shutdown." Then re-launch by clicking the icon on your desktop. If all else fails, rebooting your system regularly is a good idea.

4. There is no spyware, viruses, trojan horses, or adware associated with the OSC and you can uninstall at any time.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_GEo0BrZlaCo/SiONGs1NO0I/AAAAAAAAAOg/pE0PaAzKKCs/s400/FTW.jpg

He Who Pawns
08-08-2009, 02:44 PM
Kokesh should end this farce. The guy is a drain on this movement. Maybe he could take his Dad's RV and go campaign for Peter and Rand, and actually contribute something.

ClayTrainor
08-08-2009, 02:49 PM
Kokesh should end this farce. The guy is a drain on this movement. Maybe he could take his Dad's RV and go campaign for Peter and Rand, and actually contribute something.

He's not nearly as much of a drain on this movement, as you are a drain on this forum.

He Who Pawns
08-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Clay, have you noticed that every single prediction and analysis I have made on this forum has come out 100% true and correct? Maybe you should try reading what I offer here. I predicted Schiff running months ago, before anyone else. I also predicted that Rand and Schiff would both be carrying the banner for us in 2010. I've donated over 1200 to the two of them in the last couple of months. What have you done?

I'm telling you right now that Kokesh's "candidacy" is a joke. He is doomed to fail, and to be a drag on this 2010 season, not to mention that he's tempting fate with the IRS over tax evasion charges. Why are you guys still encouraging him. Are you trying to land him in federal prison??

LibertyEagle
08-08-2009, 03:37 PM

STRIKE 2. One left to go, Pawns.

Please stop derailing Kokesh threads. Feel free to start your own, if you want to rail about how he shouldn't be running.

ClayTrainor
08-08-2009, 03:40 PM
Clay, have you noticed that every single prediction and analysis I have made on this forum has come out 100% true and correct?

Predicting matt collins' behavior doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Maybe you should try reading what I offer here.
I do and i often value your posts, but think you're a total douche when it comes to Kokesh.

I predicted Schiff running months ago, before anyone else. I also predicted that Rand and Schiff would both be carrying the banner for us in 2010. I've donated over 1200 to the two of them in the last couple of months.

What have you done?

Far more than that, but for legal reasons my Canadian ass will not comment any further on that.

I'm telling you right now that Kokesh's "candidacy" is a joke.
And i'm telling moderators that they need to do something about you constantly de-railing all positive Kokesh efforts on this forum.

He is doomed to fail, and to be a drag on this 2010 season, not to mention that he's tempting fate with the IRS over tax evasion charges. Why are you guys still encouraging him. Are you trying to land him in federal prison??

Nobodies trying to land him in prison. It's his choice to run, and his past is his own burden, we support him because he needs support in order to run a race. Most of us want to support him because we like him, and what he stands for and there are plenty of us who are willing to pay to see what he can do. Some of us even donated after hearing about your petty concerns of campaign doom, and IRS evasion.

Can a mod please tell HWP to stop derailing ALL kokesh efforts? He's entitled to his opinion, but he's obviously hurting the Kokesh campaign with his negative efforts towards the campaign. This is far worse for our movement than Matt Collins' occasional threads of stupidity, in my opinion.

I've noticed the mods get quite upset at the Anarchists for being anti-activism, but here we have HWP actively telling people not to support Kokesh and no one does a dam thing? wtf? Just because he supports Rand and Schiff gives him the right to constantly insult and derail kokesh?

ClayTrainor
08-08-2009, 03:41 PM
strike 2. one left to go, pawns.

Please stop derailing kokesh threads. Feel free to start your own, if you want to rail about how he shouldn't be running.

thank you!!!!

He Who Pawns
08-08-2009, 03:48 PM
So I am not allowed to express my opinions about Kokesh's candidacy?? Who are you to decide that, LE? Are you telling people what they can and cannot talk about now? I always offer REASONS and explanations for my opinions.

Kokesh's candidacy, IMO, has a net NEGATIVE effect on this movement. So I am expressing my opposition to this counter-productive farce, especially when it pops up in "Grassroots", taking limited resources away from Peter and Rand.

ClayTrainor
08-08-2009, 03:51 PM
So I am not allowed to express my opinions about Kokesh's candidacy?? Who are you to decide that, LE? Are you telling people what they can and cannot talk about now? I always offer REASONS and explanations for my opinions.

She just told you that you're free to start your own thread. She asked that you stop de-railing already existing efforts and threads for Kokesh.

Please, just stop actively trying to hurt his campaign, that's all...

Kokesh's candidacy, IMO, has a net NEGATIVE effect on this movement. So I am expressing my opposition to this counter-productive farce, especially when it pops up in "Grassroots", taking limited resources away from Peter and Rand.

And if someone has the exact opposite feelings? What if htey start derailing peter schiff threads, in order to get more support for kokesh? Should that person be allowed to behave that way?

You're obviously entitled to your opinion, and no one is trying to stop you from expressing it. Just stop derailing positive efforts for Kokesh, because you wouldn't like it if someone did that to Schiff or Rand.

LibertyEagle
08-08-2009, 03:53 PM

You are posting off-topic to this planning thread's intent, Pawns, and you've been warned about doing this on multiple occasions. Apparently, you either do not understand or you refuse. Which is it? I don't think I've seen a Kokesh thread that you haven't gone into to bash him.

You've been advised that if you want to bash Kokesh, to start a thread of your own, but not to go into other people's threads and do the same.

As far as who I am, I am a Moderator on these forums. I am also the person who is going to temp ban your ass again, if you do this one more time.

Cheers.

dr. hfn
08-08-2009, 03:54 PM
Clay, have you noticed that every single prediction and analysis I have made on this forum has come out 100% true and correct? Maybe you should try reading what I offer here. I predicted Schiff running months ago, before anyone else. I also predicted that Rand and Schiff would both be carrying the banner for us in 2010. I've donated over 1200 to the two of them in the last couple of months. What have you done?

I'm telling you right now that Kokesh's "candidacy" is a joke. He is doomed to fail, and to be a drag on this 2010 season, not to mention that he's tempting fate with the IRS over tax evasion charges. Why are you guys still encouraging him. Are you trying to land him in federal prison??

Kokesh is inspirational and very dedicated. He spoke at the Revolution march, yal's national convention, and went to nyc with schiff and rand. He was just on Russia tv and explained the federal reserve and hr 1207 very well. You can take you negativity and counter-productive attitude and shove it!

disorderlyvision
08-08-2009, 03:55 PM
You are posting off-topic to this planning thread's intent, Pawns, and you've been warned about doing this on multiple occasions. You've been advised that if you want to bash Kokesh, to start a thread of your own, but not to go into other people's threads and do the same.

As far as who I am, I am a Moderator on these forums. I am also the person who is going to temp ban your ass again, if you do this one more time.

Cheers.

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/disorderlyvision/untitled-1.jpg

He Who Pawns
08-08-2009, 03:58 PM
You are posting off-topic to this planning thread's intent, Pawns, and you've been warned about doing this on multiple occasions. Apparently, you either do not understand or you refuse. Which is it? I don't think I've seen a Kokesh thread that you haven't gone into to bash him.

You've been advised that if you want to bash Kokesh, to start a thread of your own, but not to go into other people's threads and do the same.

Cheers.

Oh, I'm really shaking in my boots here, LE. :rolleyes:

I am expressing valid opinions backed up by facts and reason.

LibertyEagle
08-08-2009, 04:00 PM
Okey dokey. You've been warned.

dr. hfn
08-08-2009, 04:02 PM
i really don't care that you said what you said. but, you must admit that it is counter-productive. What I suggested to do in this thread you can do in a few minutes from your couch!

tpreitzel
08-08-2009, 04:13 PM
Okey dokey. You've been warned.

Just do it ... permanently. Obviously, temporary bans mean nothing.

Epic
08-08-2009, 05:33 PM
"got to meet and hang out with our good friend and ally from across the pond, Daniel Hannan!" - Kokesh

Cool to see Kokesh is building some r3volution bridges across the pond

TCE
08-08-2009, 06:11 PM

Kokesh has over $60,000. He is running a heads up match against a Freshman who only had 57% of the vote while riding Obama's coattails. He has a decent match-up considering and he deserves a chance.

However, I agree that we can't spread ourselves too thin and that anymore than five big candidates is over-extending. In fact, five is probably too large.

speciallyblend
08-09-2009, 01:15 AM
kokesh is inspirational and very dedicated. He spoke at the revolution march, yal's national convention, and went to nyc with schiff and rand. He was just on russia tv and explained the federal reserve and hr 1207 very well. You can take you negativity and counter-productive attitude and shove it!

+1,000,000,000

He Who Pawns
08-09-2009, 01:50 AM
Kokesh is inspirational and very dedicated. He spoke at the Revolution march, yal's national convention, and went to nyc with schiff and rand. He was just on Russia tv and explained the federal reserve and hr 1207 very well. You can take you negativity and counter-productive attitude and shove it!

And how is Kokesh able to afford this travel? We know he doesn't have a job.

dr. hfn
08-09-2009, 05:13 AM
Kokesh has over $60,000. He is running a heads up match against a Freshman who only had 57% of the vote while riding Obama's coattails. He has a decent match-up considering and he deserves a chance.

However, I agree that we can't spread ourselves too thin and that anymore than five big candidates is over-extending. In fact, five is probably too large.

the 3 we have now is good. Pawns, i don't know how he is paying for it, why the hell would i know. if you want to know, ask him and i'm sure he would tell you. also, if Freedom's Phoenix helps him i'm thinking he will definitely win! i'm so excited! we will be able to wake up the sheeple if they get elected!!!

dr. hfn
08-09-2009, 05:34 PM
bump!!

TCE
08-09-2009, 07:25 PM
the 3 we have now is good. Pawns, i don't know how he is paying for it, why the hell would i know. if you want to know, ask him and i'm sure he would tell you. also, if Freedom's Phoenix helps him i'm thinking he will definitely win! i'm so excited! we will be able to wake up the sheeple if they get elected!!!

I agree completely. We are strong enough to have a good impact on Schiff, Rand, and Kokesh, but the chances of the others are dramatically less.

He Who Pawns
08-10-2009, 02:37 PM

I did PM Kokesh a few weeks ago, and he never responded. He's a punk if he can't respond to questions like a man, and without lying, like he did on the disastrous "Ask Kokesh" thread.

speciallyblend
08-10-2009, 02:54 PM
I did PM Kokesh a few weeks ago, and he never responded. He's a punk if he can't respond to questions like a man, and without lying, like he did on the disastrous "Ask Kokesh" thread.

he does not respond to dicks!!

purplechoe
08-10-2009, 03:47 PM
he does not respond to dicks!!

If "he who pawns" fell off the face of the earth would anyone even care?

dr. hfn
08-10-2009, 06:49 PM

the earth is a sphere, you can't fall off :rolleyes:

He Who Pawns
08-10-2009, 08:32 PM

If Adam drove his Dad's RV over a cliff, would anyone care?

Sure, the GEMB Lending company would care, because Kokesh's dad has defaulted on $227,418 on that RV.

disorderlyvision
08-10-2009, 08:55 PM
If Adam drove his Dad's RV over a cliff, would anyone care?

I am sure noone would care if you drove off a cliff

raystone
08-10-2009, 09:04 PM
//

MR2Fast2Catch
08-11-2009, 12:41 AM

2nd. Kokesh is doing more for the cause of Liberty than ANY of us sitting at our computers arguing about this. We'd all be idiots not to support a man like Adam who is running on the very ideals of Liberty we believe in. Especially considering his energy, charisma, young age, etc. He could have a great impact on the movement- so long as we stop bickering.

dr. hfn
08-13-2009, 03:54 PM
bump

No1ButPaul08
08-13-2009, 04:01 PM

I am sure noone would care if you drove off a cliff

If wondering if board members are gay is a bannable offense, wishing them death should certainly be.

gls
08-13-2009, 04:08 PM
If wondering if board members are gay is a bannable offense, wishing them death should certainly be.

Relax, he'll be back trolling the Kokesh forum with another name in no time.

disorderlyvision
08-13-2009, 04:09 PM

I wasn't wishing him death. I was merely pointng out that if he were to die by way of driving off a cliff, that more than likely, not a lot of people would care. Much like he said about Kokesh, but I am under the impression that more people would care about that.

Coincidentally two old ladies DID drive off a cliff in my town:

Two women rescued after car plunges off Lover's Leap

Ruth Hart and Nancy Strohl believe divine intervention saved them from a horrible death.

Throw in a small tree, watchful strangers and brave rescuers, and tragedy was averted.

The two tourists escaped with little more than bruises and rattled nerves after their car plunged off of Lover’s Leap just before 4 p.m. Wednesday.

“I feel like God saved us,” said Hart, 78, of Milan, Ill. “This isn’t exactly how we wanted to spend our vacation.”

“We had a lot of angels looking out for us,” said Strohl, 67, of Rock Island, Ill. “We’re very thankful.”

“It could have been a lot worse,” said firefighter Shane Jaeger, who helped secure the car and talked the women through the ordeal. “They’re both very lucky.”

‘I was screaming’

Hart and Strohl arrived in Hannibal Tuesday.

Hart had been to Lover’s Leap before and wanted to show her friend the dramatic view more than 200 feet above the city.

So, she steered up the steep drive to the parking area at the top and thought she’d hit the right pedal. She hadn’t.

“I hit the gas instead of the brake,” Hart said.

The 2008 Toyota Camry leaped a parking abutment, ripped a hole in a wooden barrier and smashed through a chain link fence at the edge of the cliff.

“When I saw us going through the fence, I was screaming so loud,” Strohl recalled. “I thought we were goners. I thought we were going to end up in the river.”

The car plunged 30 feet down the sheer drop-off and flipped onto its top.
Jaeger said a tree about three inches to four inches thick kept the vehicle from careening down the hill.

“That was all that was holding the car,” he said.

Help at hand

Another twist of fate helped Hart and Strohl.

Steve and Dana Korsmeyer and Harlan and Carla Engelbrecht watched the Cardinals lose to the Reds Tuesday night in St. Louis.

Instead of heading home to Jefferson City, they decided to check out Hannibal.
Had they not, Hart and Strohl might never have gotten help so quickly.

The couples also were atop Lover’s Leap and witnessed the accident.

“When it went off, (Hart) was looking up like ‘Oh, no,’” Steve Korsmeyer said. “I thought it was going to go farther down.”

“It was scary,” Harlan Engelbrecht said. “We were just sitting here talking. We saw a car going through the rail. She went over the edge very fast.”

Carla Engelbrecht called 911. The couples looked over the cliff and heard Hart calling for help.

“She tried to start it,” said Dana Korsmeyer. “She kept honking. We said ‘Don’t worry, we’re getting help.’”

Hart had a cellphone in her purse, but when the car flipped she lost track of it. Strohl left her cellphone at home.

“I was just thankful someone was up here,” Strohl said.

‘Pretty uncomfortable’

Jaeger was the first firefighter to reach the ladies.

One of the department’s new ladder trucks was used to lower him by cable to the car.

“They were a little nervous,” Jaeger said. “We explained to them that we secured (the car) and it wasn’t going anywhere.”

The two women got warm quickly when they weren’t able to run the car’s air conditioner, but they finally got the windows down.

“We undid our seat belts because we were upside down,” Hart said. “We were both on the roof of the car. It was pretty uncomfortable.”

Both were glad the car’s airbags did not deploy.

“That really would have pinned us in,” Strohl said.

Jaeger, who from experience is adept at keeping accident victims calm, continued talking to the ladies.

“I told them once we got them out, we would secure them and they would be safe,” Jaeger said.

Training pays off

Firefighters are ready for anything, but a bit of irony played into the rescue.
Crews had trained for a similar accident at the exact spot in 1997.

YouTube - Cliff rescue (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHuiNxGvZhI)

The department didn’t have its huge aerial ladder truck then, but Chief Tim Carter called for it Wednesday.

The abruptness of the cliff’s incline made getting the ladies out tricky.

Carter did not want rescuer Jeff Moore trying to walk Hart and Strohl back up the scraggly bluff once they were removed from the car.

“It’s kind of a unique situation,” Carter said.

To cut down the angle, he had Moore secured to the aerial truck’s winch and lowered to the vehicle.

Moore then brought the women up one at a time. Strohl was first at 4:40 p.m., followed by Hart a few minutes later.

“It was a little bit of a challenging rescue” but “we’re trained for that type of” life-saving feat, Jaeger said.

“Everything went smoothly,” Carter added. “Luck was on their side.”

About 20 minutes after the rescue, Tallman Towing pulled the lightly-damaged Toyota to the top.

Repairs planned

The parks department locked the entrance gate and barred access to Lover’s Leap Wednesday night.

Director Chris Atkinson said repairs will be made before the lookout along Highway 79 at the south edge of the city is re-opened.

“As far as damage, it looks pretty minimal,” he said.

Atkinson said a sturdier fence will be studied. But he added that the accident was a “one-in-million-thing,” and that most visitors probably would not welcome any kind of barrier that would detract from the scenic experience.

No charges had been filed Wednesday in the accident.

Despite their ordeal, Hart and Strohl planned to stay Wednesday night at their Hannibal hotel room.

Hart also has a sister, Edna Church, who lives in Palmyra.

The ladies originally planned to continue their trip Thursday to St. Charles, but said they likely would return to their homes in the Quad Cities.

“All’s well that ends well,” Strohl said.