PDA

View Full Version : We Need To Politely Petition MSNBC To Take Action Conerning The Ed Show

AbolishTheGovt
08-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Peter Schiff's appearance on MSNBC's The Ed Show was horrible and frankly freakish. Schiff was valiant, though. I think we need to contact MSNBC and politely and professionally express our disapproval of the current show format...

Send your emails to: ed.msnbc@nbcuni.com

For an example, here's the email I sent:

To whom it may concern,

I recently watched Peter Schiff's "interview" (if it can be called that) on The Ed Show. As an independent voter, I enjoy MSNBC and watch it frequently, but since the Schiff "interview," I have to turn the channel or turn off the television off every time I see The Ed Show come on. I got absolutely nothing out of that, other than listening to 10 minutes of indecipherable crosstalk. I tend to watch MSNBC because it's usually not like the FOX News/O'Reilly fare, but MSNBC seems to be stooping to FOX News's level in an attempt for ratings (which I don't think will work). I have to say, Schiff was extraordinarily respectable and composed in the face of such a bizarre and sloppy interview format. Please take The Ed Show off the air, replace O'Donnell, or majorly reform the format of the show. I think it currently serves as a repellant to new viewers to your station.

Thanks for your time,

erowe1
08-08-2009, 12:48 PM
Are you kidding?! Whether Ed intended it or not, that interview made Schiff look great! Pete knew exactly what he was getting into when he agreed to it, he got what he bargained for, he calculated that the publicity would be good, and I think it was, especially when it comes to getting the GOP nomination. We don't want to take opportunities like that away.