PDA

View Full Version : Radio Host Wants Ron Paul Supporters Dead

JosephTheLibertarian
09-27-2007, 03:53 AM
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/2473

I was gonna delete this, because one of the comments read:

"We have already wasted the time in reading this and then people are going to burn more time resonding? The hosts want exposure and attention much like a shock jock and you are going to give it to them? The advertisers will love to hear from people because it is proof the show has listeners. Ignorant? sure. Offensive? Yup. Worth the energy used to send even this e-mail? nope. Let them rant as long as they spell the name right and it all backfires on them. Respond with equally offensive anonymous e-mails to the show or sponsors over the poor choice of using a freedom and Ron Paul looks bad and nothing gets accomplished. They obviously don't know civility so I wouldn't waste that on them either.

Joe"

but I don't how to delete.. don't think I can, so I just left it.

Givemelibertyor.....
09-27-2007, 05:06 AM
Attention starved bloggers and radio hosts have figured out how to get some short-lived attention: attack Ron Paul and his supporters.

If you live in the area, call up his sponsors and tell them you won't buy their crap because they support this jerk. Other than that, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction....

Patriot
09-27-2007, 08:14 AM
E-mail KSFO here:
http://www.ksfo560.com/contactus.asp

Select General feedback for KSFO for the drop down list.

Dary
09-27-2007, 09:13 AM
I just sent an email to the FCC asking them if making round about death threats is considered free speech or assault.

Syren123
09-27-2007, 11:02 AM
Exactly. If someone had suggested that someone put a bullet through Bush's head, they'd most likely have received a visit from Homeland Security.

Livin' dangerously here.

Givemelibertyor.....
09-27-2007, 01:57 PM
Negative attention. Just like troubled children...........

Richard in Austin
09-28-2007, 09:31 AM
This is the kind of thing impotent people joke, think, and fantasize about: killing those who disagree with them.

What kind of person wants you dead because you disagree with them? I'm guessing it's someone who, deep down, suspects or is afraid that they're wrong.

People who are comfortable with themselves generally don't joke or fantasize about killing others. I think there's something wrong with those people.

micahnelson
09-28-2007, 09:33 AM
Judging by the infighting, I think some Ron Paul supporters want Ron Paul supporters dead...

Just my .02c

Richard in Austin
09-28-2007, 09:39 AM
Judging by the infighting, I think some Ron Paul supporters want Ron Paul supporters dead...

Just my .02c

Holy cwap! As Rodney King said, "Ca-Ca-Ca-Can't we all just get along?"

Or at least politely agree to disagree?

jdmac44
09-28-2007, 09:43 AM
I simply wrote:

Subject: "U.S. Marine"

Body: "for Ron Paul. You don't need to trace my email though. C'mon over."

and I included my full name, address with Yahoo Maps directions from their studio. lol

There's a slight chance they could get law enforcement involved, but since I didn't make any threats and I have a recording that he did I figured it was worth the fun. I would imagine their in boxes are overflowing by now though, doubt that they'll read any more email that comes in over the next couple of days. If I wind up doing the perp walk you guys will have to get me some media coverage at least. lol