PDA

View Full Version : The Axis of Good vs. Dr. Ron Paul

JosephTheLibertarian
09-27-2007, 12:42 AM
http://www.411mania.com/politics/columns/60506/The-Axis-of-Good-vs.-Dr.-Ron-Paul.htm

don't let the title fool you.. highly pro-Ron Paul article

empirenine
09-27-2007, 01:01 AM
Sent the author a thank you for a good article.

richard1984
09-27-2007, 02:25 AM
This is definitely one of the best Ron Paul articles that I've read! (of course, there are still a few grammatical/spelling errors, and I really wish he would put “The Axis of Evil” in “...” [quotation marks].)
The author is for the most part very positive and on board with Ron Paul’s message. I had a good feeling, really diggin' the honest, "people's" perspective. But then I read this:

He voted against the war, has continued to oppose the conflict on grounds that it runs counter to the Constitution of the United States and that the invasion and occupation is illegal in the eyes of International Law.

It was the last part that killed me.... While it may be true that the war "is illegal in the eyes of International Law"--Who cares?!?!

He just totally missed the point there. Ron Paul is running to be the next president of the United States of America--our country--and his only obligation is to the people of the U.S. He has no obligation to nor any use for a world government that writes “International Law.” These people are the ones who thrive off of war and the International Military Industrial Complexes, not to mention the World Bank, which is about as corrupt as you can get--seeing as how the money they print represents debt once it gets to us.
President Paul has no need for International Law. Our Constitution works just fine (when it’s actually followed)! Our Freedom Movement is all about individual Liberty.
We don't need some damn "International Law" to protect our Freedom! We can handle everything just fine from here, thank you kindly. :D