PDA

View Full Version : FDA working for da man making us sick

RP4ME
09-27-2007, 12:42 AM
Good article on why the FDA hurts us and protects big buisness and is ruining our food supply, ruining our health an destroying our agriculture....extapolate and apply to many a fed agency and youll see why its not so kooky what RP says about disscolving a ton of fed agencies and leaving it to private consumer watchdog groups.....

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/pages/seeking-total-control-of-the-food-supply-can-we-stop-them-in-time.aspx

Corydoras
09-27-2007, 12:51 AM
But keep in mind that Dr. Mercola is running this website for profit, too.

RP4ME
09-27-2007, 01:13 AM
But keep in mind that Dr. Mercola is running this website for profit, too.

Yes I know that - however this was a descrition that si only the tip of teh iceberg - I culd go on and on - I have had my own health saga and my ability to get teh best trreatmnet has been severly hindered by the fDA's desire to prevent cures and promote symtoms suppresing drigs that keep you alive but never cure you....also they are about to take away all our suollmenst, have started vilifying VIT C and selenioum and are trying to elimatte herbs.....tehy dont liek teh competition it creates for Phrama...think baout it this wasy FDA is Pharam is FDA.....

thuja
09-27-2007, 01:30 AM
go to www.healthfreedomusa.org and see how bad it really is, plus legislation by Ron Paul to protect our health freedom.