PDA

View Full Version : Minister Freddie "John Wieder" Jr. US Congress 2010 TXD22

johnwieder
08-07-2009, 07:53 AM
John Wieder, a long time Dr Paul supporter and 2008 Contender has again entered the hunt for Liberty with a new twist. Bring the battle to restore
freedom brought to other parties. May GOD bless all of us, U.S. too!!!;),

Minister Freddie "John Wieder" Jr. US Congress 2010 TXD22
www.johnwieder.com

johnwieder
08-07-2009, 07:56 AM
Wieder has tried the third party route and found that the system is bias to a
two party system. He,I believe that our system needs to be changed to include
a third party. Watch for details in coming days---john

Flash
08-17-2009, 10:17 PM
Wrong forum. You're looking for THIS (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41) forum.

IamPersistent
08-17-2009, 10:36 PM
I have to say this doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I checked his site and he's running as an anti abortion conservative democrat. I'm not sure he can make it past the primary with that platform. If he does, it still quite the battle to win the general election.

Kind of reminds me of what happen to Bob Conley last year. He did manage to win the Democratic primary, but was defeated by the "great conservative" Lindsey Graham.

Flash
08-17-2009, 11:17 PM
I have to say this doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I checked his site and he's running as an anti abortion conservative democrat. I'm not sure he can make it past the primary with that platform. If he does, it still quite the battle to win the general election.

Kind of reminds me of what happen to Bob Conley last year. He did manage to win the Democratic primary, but was defeated by the "great conservative" Lindsey Graham.

To be fair Bob Conley came extremely close. I think he was at 40% compared to Graham. I heard some on DailyPaul say that Lindsey Graham managed to secure the black vote and that pushed him over the top.

I welcome more Conservative Democrats so they can challenge the Liberal-Republicans.