PDA

View Full Version : State Senator Randy Brogden friend of ballot access

Imperial
08-07-2009, 12:50 AM
From Ballot Access News (http://www.ballot-access.org)

When the Oklahoma legislature convenes in January 2010, it will consider HB 1072, which lowers the number of signatures for a political party to get on the ballot. The bill has already passed overwhelmingly in both houses, but because the two houses passed different versions, the bill hasn’t passed yet. This progress had been made possible because OBAR (Oklahoma Ballot Access Reform) hired a professional lobbyist. However, it is always a struggle paying for the lobbyist.

Leaders of the Constitution Party have initiated a fundraising event near Oklahoma City on August 13 for OBAR. The event is non-partisan and is hosted by Free & Equal, but Constitution Party activists have done much of the work. Chuck Baldwin, the party’s presidential candidate, will be the keynote speaker. Also speaking will be Oklahoma State Senator Randy Brogdon (co-sponsor of the ballot access bill in the Senate) and Christina Tobin, founder of Free & Equal.

EDIT: I know, I mispelt the name in the title....

Njon
08-20-2009, 11:21 AM
http://www.randybrogdon.com/

acptulsa
08-20-2009, 11:25 AM
And he's our next, and will be our finest ever, governor, too!!

Njon
08-20-2009, 11:33 AM

How is he doing on fundraising and in the polls? Last I checked, bailout voter Rep. Mary Fallin was still in the lead.

acptulsa
08-20-2009, 11:36 AM
How is he doing on fundraising and in the polls? Last I checked, bailout voter Rep. Mary Fallin was still in the lead.

Yeah, that's bound to happen. She's the Establishment Choice, and we have not yet begun to fight!

We have lots of time to microtarget and get the word out. It's already showing signs that it will go viral--not through the net but through the grapevine. Have faith in us... :cool:

scandinaviany3
08-21-2009, 10:53 AM

Brogdon has the potential after governor to be a banner holder of the message all the way to the white house some day..

We should definitely get behind him.

After listening to him in Texas he has my full support...he is a man of action

acptulsa
08-21-2009, 10:55 AM
A president from Oklahoma...

Is that possible? I thought you had to be from Illinois, Ohio or Texas...