PDA

View Full Version : having fun promoting ron paul: a ron paul chat room experience....thought id share

Roxi
09-26-2007, 11:15 PM
i stumbled upon a game on the internet the other day. its called isketch you play pictionary with people from all over the world... its fun and addicting and you can just choose a name log in with no password and start playing.

so i choose ron paul names to log in with like vote4ronpaul and ron paul4prez..etc the minute i got in the room people were like ron paul HEY!!! were totally voting for you... that would prompt other people to say who is ron paul.

I bet I have been in 200 ron paul conversations in the last 3 days on here and so many people have been receptive.

I even had one guy who hated ron paul, thought ron paul supporters were annoying and told me so. i told him he was a sheeple and he could either wake up or lose his country... posted what we choose to ignore in the room and said heres the scariest video ive ever seen... do u know how many people went and watched it? 7 out of 10

then today (one day later) when i popped in the chat room he said hey ronpaul... and i said yes, he goes "i watched that video" i said what did you think" his response was "I love ron paul!!!" apparently he had also watched stop dreaming and a couple others.

Ive also been sending people to http://www.ronpaulportal.com theyve been coming back stoked as well.

told a guy about the 500,000 he couldnt believe it. . he guessed we were at 100,000 or less after 3 days.

Im telling you guys this has been a very very positive experience. GO INTO GAMES with chat rooms with a ron paul name. don't be annoying and start talking about him first. THEY WILL ASK YOU who is ron paul

oh yeah and a girl yesterday said "who is ron paul" and i said hes running for president. she said "oh i wondered cuz i saw a sign on the highway and wondered who he was but i forgot to look it up"

SO this strategy could be a deal breaker

i recommend http://www.isketch.net

lucius
09-26-2007, 11:34 PM
Way to go!

scubasteve01
09-27-2007, 07:29 AM
I do the same, I play trackmania and have a Ron Paul avatar. I talk about him in the chat and lots of people have been supportive, including a lot of other countries.

micahnelson
09-27-2007, 07:32 AM
First to get a level 70 Ron Paul on WOW wins...

What class would he be though?

G-khan
09-27-2007, 07:34 AM
I play UT 2004 and have been doing the same - name = Ron_Paul_4_Pres

Halo 3 would also be good as my son said there were over 600,000 online playing Halo when he was on..

nexalacer
09-27-2007, 07:37 AM

Priest, of course.

DahuiHeeNalu
09-27-2007, 07:41 AM
Thats awesome i have dreads so im on a dreadforum :) also i got my ron paul avatar and signature and have been getting the info out there :) alot of ppl are from across seas and know who ron paul is kinda crazy!

Tsoman
09-27-2007, 07:42 AM
I play isketch sometimes, too. I'll try this idea.

The geography room is the most fun.

gtjwkq
09-27-2007, 07:47 AM
I'm playing Team Fortress 2 beta as Ron Paul 2008, I usually play as a Medic :)

thehittgirl
09-27-2007, 08:34 AM
Revisited my former slingo addiction-lol. Thanks for the tip!

libertarian4321
09-27-2007, 08:52 AM

I briefly played "second life" (free online game)- I didn't like the game, but there was a virtual Ron Paul headquarters in the game- that was the coolest thing in the game!

Roxi
09-27-2007, 12:49 PM
I briefly played "second life" (free online game)- I didn't like the game, but there was a virtual Ron Paul headquarters in the game- that was the coolest thing in the game!

holy cow thats awesome

ronpaulitician
09-27-2007, 02:15 PM
Magic The Gathering...

Start my games with standard "Greetings [name]. Good luck and have fun."
And then add "RP08".

Common question: "What's RP08 mean?"