PDA

View Full Version : GOP recognizes Ron Paul as Top-Tier Candidate!!! DIGG THIS!

TechnoGuyRob
09-26-2007, 07:55 PM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/GOP_Officially_Recognizes_Ron_Paul_as_Top_Tier_Can didate

dircha
09-26-2007, 08:01 PM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/GOP_Officially_Recognizes_Ron_Paul_as_Top_Tier_Can didate

The free market at work!

This is an RSVP for a RNC fundraiser event with a $1,000 ticket price.

Of course they want Ron Paul to speak; they know he draws crowds, and they want to capitalize on it.

voortrekker
09-26-2007, 08:15 PM
dugg!!!!!!!!!!!

DahuiHeeNalu
09-26-2007, 08:19 PM
About Damn time sorry for my language!

TechnoGuyRob
09-26-2007, 09:11 PM
A bump for the good doctor.

Starks
09-26-2007, 09:16 PM
The free market at work!

This is an RSVP for a RNC fundraiser event with a $1,000 ticket price.

Of course they want Ron Paul to speak; they know he draws crowds, and they want to capitalize on it.

The GOP, as a whole, is not smart enough to think in such terms. It has to be a mistake on their behalf...

rockfree33
09-26-2007, 09:26 PM
They are going to let Ron Paul speak at the event to test out his appeal to the GOP. If the majority of people applaud Dr. Paul they know they need to change. I don't buy the whole GOP conspiracy to keep Ron Paul down. He is more Republican than all the other candidates combined. I doubt ALL of the GOP has forgotten it's traditionalist past.

Thom1776
09-26-2007, 09:36 PM
Of course they're going to welcome Ron Paul to this event with open arms. They see how much money he has brought to the various Republican state straw polls, and now, THEY want a piece of the action.

It's great that he's included, but I really think it's just to take money from Ron Paul supporters and put it in their own pockets. They don't give a rat's ass about Ron Paul.

dircha
09-26-2007, 09:40 PM
Of course they're going to welcome Ron Paul to this event with open arms. They see how much money he has brought to the various Republican state straw polls, and now, THEY want a piece of the action.

It's great that he's included, but I really think it's just to take money from Ron Paul supporters and put it in their own pockets. They don't give a rat's ass about Ron Paul.

Exactly. I would hope that no Ron Paul supporters pay to attend this event unless they're already or planning to max out their donations to Paul's campaign. That $1000/head would go a long way.

ross11988
09-26-2007, 09:40 PM
duggg, this is biggg

TechnoGuyRob
09-26-2007, 10:01 PM
Have you guys noticed how in the past few days, all the highly Dugg Ron Paul articles disappear from the upcoming view but don't make it to the front page either?

I think Digg is censoring Ron Paul. :mad:

scrosnoe
09-27-2007, 01:29 AM
Ron Paul's inclusion in this event is huge, let's don't be negative about it, but capitalize on it. It is an opportunity to show our support for the party and the good doctor and win some friends in the process.

When they sense a win many of them will be there for us especially when they understand that he is the only one that can take it in for the Republicans in the general. Of course there are the power brokers behind the globalists that will never be there for us, but this is real progress and sooner than I had anticipated!

libertythor
09-27-2007, 02:15 AM
The link is back up.

V-rod
09-27-2007, 03:45 AM
Have you guys noticed how in the past few days, all the highly Dugg Ron Paul articles disappear from the upcoming view but don't make it to the front page either?

I think Digg is censoring Ron Paul. :mad:

Buddy, Digg been knocking Paul off their front page for almost 5 months.

Cowlesy
09-27-2007, 05:23 AM
This is BIG.

This is an absolute demonstration that the Republican National Committee considers Ron Paul a nationally recognized candidate.

That fact means that in NY State, for purposes of getting Ron to appear on the ballot, we do not need to collect 5,000 signatures of NY State registered republicans.

I've had verbal confirmation from an RNC member, but the fact they call him a GOP Candidate for President means he's absolutely recognized which is one of the 3 options for a republican candidate to appear on the NY Primary Ballot.

Richie
09-27-2007, 08:57 AM
Dugg And Bumpppp!