PDA

View Full Version : Obama's success at fundraising

LibertyEagle
09-26-2007, 05:35 PM
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0907/6014.html

JosephTheLibertarian
09-26-2007, 05:38 PM
when I see obama supporters.. I just think, "morons" They don't even know his positions

hard@work
09-26-2007, 05:48 PM
when I see obama supporters.. I just think, "morons" They don't even know his positions

FYI - they feel the same way about you.

Anyways, these are protest dollars. Keep that in mind.

constituent
09-26-2007, 05:50 PM
"I'm not a racist, that's why I'm voting
for the black guy."

JosephTheLibertarian
09-26-2007, 05:52 PM
FYI - they feel the same way about you.

Anyways, these are protest dollars. Keep that in mind.

yeah..before I punch them in the mouth :p then they'll be looking for universal health care

Corydoras
09-26-2007, 06:06 PM
Something I read, I don't remember where, pointed at Obama's weakness. Namely, a lot of his small donors are maxed out-- not in relation to the legal limit, but in relation to how much money they have and earn. In other words, a lot of them are people of modest means who went all out for him and can't do any more. If this is the case, his fundraising is going to stall, because these guys are not going to repeat and he will have to keep finding new donors.

What I'm hoping is that Ron Paul's small donors are going to keep donating over and over.

hard@work
09-26-2007, 06:10 PM
Something I read, I don't remember where, pointed at Obama's weakness. Namely, a lot of his small donors are maxed out-- not in relation to the legal limit, but in relation to how much money they have and earn. In other words, a lot of them are people of modest means who went all out for him and can't do any more. If this is the case, his fundraising is going to stall, because these guys are not going to repeat and he will have to keep finding new donors.

What I'm hoping is that Ron Paul's small donors are going to keep donating over and over.

A lot of those donors can and will be converted to the Ron Paul movement when they finally hear the message. That's what we need to focus on.

max
09-26-2007, 06:36 PM
1. Guilt ridden white folks who get a sense of moral superiority by donating to a black guy...."See...I'm not racist. I support Obama"

2. A media that took this nobody from Illinois and converted him to an overnight sensation...Cover of Time, Cover of Ebony, Cover of GQ..Cover of Newsweek

noxagol
09-26-2007, 06:39 PM
Yeah, he has an unreal buzz created about him. I live in Illinois and I never even heard about this guy before he decided to run for president.