PDA

View Full Version : Please help Austin Grassroots with a cold "Ron Paul water" giveaway!

patriotcalendar
09-26-2007, 02:06 PM
Our first cold "Ron Paul water" giveaway was extremely successful!.. 3,000+ bottles of water (labeled with Ron Paul stickers) passed out at Austin City Limits music festival.

We'd like to do it again at our big college football game on Saturday (UT Longhorns vs. Kansas State) -- please help us acquire the bottled water!

CLICK! - Contribute here! (Also, see video here) (http://www.patriotcalendar.com/rp/ronpaulwater.htm)

Thanks!

mavtek
09-26-2007, 02:27 PM
Just gave $10, we all need to keep it up.

LibertyEagle
09-26-2007, 03:48 PM
$10 chipped in. :)

patriotcalendar
09-26-2007, 05:13 PM
Super! Thanks guys!

It's important to be giving to the official campaign right now, yet we still need to keep up the grassroots action on the streets... so, thanks for helping!

Anyone else? Why not pitch 5 bucks to our grassroots venture & 20 bucks to the official campaign this very minute? :)

LibertyEagle
09-26-2007, 05:15 PM
Patriot,

The Austin Meetup group is HUGE. Are you telling me that they won't support this effort?

M.Bellmore
09-26-2007, 05:22 PM
Patriot,

The Austin Meetup group is HUGE. Are you telling me that they won't support this effort?

Austin meetup guys & gals, yet another great suggestion!

Can you help me by signing up for this: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=211259&postcount=64

Thanks!

patriotcalendar
09-26-2007, 10:53 PM
Patriot,

Plenty of volunteerism to support the effort.. but our group is a bit donation-weary at the moment.

Over the past month, our members have been hit up for purchases of 8,000+ postage stamps, sponsoring tickets for eligible delegates at the Texas Straw Poll, purchasing 1100 pocket constitutions for our Constitution Week handouts, 3200 bottles of water, etc. etc.

Plus many are contributing to the official campaign this week.

Lots of eager hands.. and we love to stay busy. We just need a little help this time around.

kylejack
09-26-2007, 11:20 PM
My ex got hit with this at ACL Fest. She's not a supporter, but she liked RP for giving her water, heh.

patriotcalendar
09-27-2007, 08:44 AM
My ex got hit with this at ACL Fest. She's not a supporter, but she liked RP for giving her water, heh.

It's great to hear we made an impression :)